Let's watch some b-movies on VHS! They're so bad, it's hilarious!

>Let's watch some b-movies on VHS! They're so bad, it's hilarious!
Why do söyboys with no respect or appreciation for the craft of filmmaking do this?

Attached: move-over-american-soy-boys-chinas-men-are-coming.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

I am convinced that people who watch """so bad it's good""" movies are just doing it because everyone else does it. The only one of those movies I've ever gotten any kind of enjoyment from is The Room, and even then, I can only laugh at "haha he have funny voice" so many times before it stops being funny

the room is really the only one that's amusing. troll 2 was just boring

I prefer more entertaining bad movies like Demons 2

>[thing i dont like] is something BASEDBOYS do

wait wtf i meant basedboys

>bad
its good

We mock shit here all the time, you hypocrite

I like watching sy fi channel movies just for the hell of it.

Sharknadeo was quite bad though, but it had a student film charm to it.
It feels like something a bunch of friends got together and made

It's only funny if you know anything about movies. And even then, your mileage may vary.
Troll 2 is funny, the dialogue and plot is insane. Birdemic is funny once but it's just a poorly made movie. The Room is the best because it was made by a competent crew run by a madman.

I watched a Zodiac rip off out of curiosity and it was pretty fucking funny.

BASEDBOYS

S O Y B O Y S

>Come over and enjoy some craft beer and artisanal hots sauces

Attached: beer.png (599x282, 48K)

i look like the guy on the left and it infuriates me that my face is associated with these faggots. fuck this shit

sharknado is a pretty heartless cash grab that went with the whole so ironic its bad but on purpose and its not that funny minus seeing the actors in the movie the first is better than the sequels not like thats saying much

I like them because it's charming to see someone passionately make something that ends up goofy, or just to see the incompetence of studio meddling if the premise had potential. I don't find the vast majority very enjoyable though, most of the "so bad it's good" type movies I see recommended are bad because they're boring.

Newfag redditard

I genuinely enjoy the taste of lager.

Attached: 1480756961001.png (400x400, 3K)

Full Moon > Troma > syfy originals

Head of the Family is my favorite Full Moon release

i blame faggot Gen Xers for making MST3K popular and propagating the idea that making fun and talking over movies was better than just watching and enjoying them for what they are

Most craft beers taste like a bouquet of flowers, no thanks.

Fuck the craft of filmmaking. I just want to watch some shlock

The author of this comic sucks major cocks AND dicks

My best friends are beer snob hipsters who host shlocky zombie movie marathons. It drives me insane.

exactly this.

waste of fucking time.

>I genuinely enjoy the taste of lager.
Said nobody EVER

oh fuck you i didn't write this only

Same, I tried watching Birdemic 1&2 and was just bored. There were a few laughs, but overall I wasn't amused.

This. MST3K is cringey we fuck.

kill yourself as soon as possible

>I cannot comprehend people liking something that I don't like
Was it autism?

This is a result of modern movies being so generic and formulaic. You see movies like the new Godzilla or Avengers or whatever and they're so terribly dull and predicable. You know what characters will say before they say it. You know how the beginning, middle, and end will play out.

Then you turn on a movie like The Room and it's just as bad as Avengers or Godizlla, but at least it isn't formulaic.

it's a manufactured behavior, people with low / no charisma do this

they key-in on people that actually enjoy certain B-movies, certain questionable movies and basically emulate their behavior but without starting with any discernible taste or personality of their own they let good ol' "irony" take the helm.

Silent Night Deadly Night 2 is the only movie you NEED to watch on vhs

ITT symptoms of being a numale beta soiboi bugman

>Doesn't strength train at all
>Only drinks beer or whiskey he thinks nobody else has heard of
>Smokes cigars but only around other guys
>Wears expensive flannels
>Pretends to like bacon and hot sauce significantly more than he actually does
>Has a "man cave"
>Identifies with Ron Swanson despite not being Libertarian-Right
>Calls himself a 'gamer'
>Owns numerous pop culture reference shirts
>Only hobbies are movies/video games and collecting memorabilia from those movies/video games
>Will sleep on the couch when his wife or gf is upset with him, pretends this is normal
>"Beard culture"
>Plays single player nintendo games, takes them seriously
>Uses the terms "toxic" or "problematic"

Attached: 2NEWBUG.jpg (2880x1703, 3.2M)

'cause they are basedboyz

Can you even imagine existing in the same social circle as these fucks?

The mods need to have sex for being incels

you really need to watch a LOT of movies to start appreciate the kind of stuff OP's pretending nobody really likes, and most of Yea Forums doesn't watch anything

based namefag

Attached: she cute.webm (1280x720, 424K)

I like watching bad movies because very rarely do you get a film that has no redeeming qualities. Sometimes you will see something truly different or interesting buried in a film that very few people will watch and almost nobody will take seriously. It is beautiful in a way.

Attached: Videos.jpg (640x307, 49K)

>Demons 2
>Bad in any way, shape or form

Spotted the faggot. Demons 2 is a perfect film

>Pretends to like bacon
>śoýboy
>ŠÔÝ
>BACON
You can tell you've lost all sense of everything when you can't even understand the underlying definition of the key part of the word you're attempting to define.

Attached: pigs simitar vhs front.jpg (314x572, 45K)

Attached: slashdance simitar vhs front.jpg (314x572, 43K)

Attached: tanya's island simitar vhs front.jpg (336x572, 62K)

he's a handsome guy. Just don't do the open mouth thing during pictures and you'll be fine

Attached: demon witch child vhs simitar front.jpg (334x571, 57K)

Attached: bruce li in new guinea video gems vhs front.jpg (260x475, 43K)

>not pouring the beer in a glass.
That is why It tastes wrong.

>wait wtf i meant basedboys

Attached: 1534875514287.jpg (324x419, 51K)

Attached: manipulator vestron vhs front.jpg (308x572, 39K)

If you've ever enjoyed anything and don't appreciate only the stoic aesthetic, you are not a man.

Attached: bloodsucking freaks vestron vhs front.jpg (315x572, 50K)

Attached: women's prison massacre vestron vhs front & back.jpg (323x571, 53K)

Why do they all smile like that?

Even better this clown named stouts and lagers, the best of both worlds, while ignoring overhopped IPAs.

Attached: doctor butcher m.d. thrillervideo vhs front.jpg (312x475, 63K)

Attached: counter destroyer twe vhs front.jpg (332x581, 63K)