Which wife was worse?

which wife was worse?

Attached: Debra & Carrie.jpg (640x480, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aENtx9sPYZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mine

Debra by far. We're talking about a woman who actually taught her kids to have no respect for their father, just to use them against him in disputes.

I remember Carrie was almost as fat as Doug in the latter seasons

This. She's also two-faced as fuck, trying to present all sweet and homely to people outside the family.

Carrie was more likely to twist your nipple, but at least she had the decency not to play games.

Debra by far

Debra even looks like more of a bitch
>that episode where Ray leaves behind after telling he would if she wasn't on time
She has no right to be mad

Both were good

Pretty sure my dad hated Debra more but he did hate Carrie

She also encouraged them to dress up as fairies for a school play. You just know those kids are in therapy.

that whole show was a psy-op to program men into being spineless cucks and women into loathsome cunts

one of them killed himself

All the men were pussies. Sad!

Debra, hands down. And I always felt that Carrie would've been way more wild in bed than Deb.

I think Carrie pegged Doug. I think they may have alluded to this in one episode.

Attached: 1561294001271.jpg (1200x675, 63K)

Nope, just lots of big Deac dick

She was still pretty cute in season 6 iirc

Pretty sure she got pregnant irl

that's most women

I'd be cool with that

Attached: leah-remini-2014-unicef.jpg (728x1000, 116K)

MY WIFE IS A BITCH

Attached: tumblr_mgwd9pkI9f1s3k5kxo1_500.jpg (433x302, 18K)

fpbp, bitch wont even suck a dick

Debra hated sex while Carrie regularly fucked Doug

MY EYES ARE GETTIN WEARY!
MY FAGGOT ASS IS TIGHT!
I'M BENT OVER THE COUCH NOW!
GETTIN' PEGGED UP THE ASS TO-NITE!
BUT I DON'T CARE CAUSE ALL I WANNA DO!
IS DROP MY PANTS AND GIVE MY ASS TO YOU!
CAUSE BABY ALL MY LIFE I WILL BE GIVING ASS TO YOU!

lold irl

Deacon vs Robert?
Who wins?

wanna know how I know you're 12?

Jill Taylor was actually a great 90s TV wife. She only got bitchy when Tim acted like a retard.
Kim Warner was also very good

Attached: 9E42A198-EB4A-4881-B20F-87F4B27F4AB6.jpg (1461x787, 212K)

Jill was an ugly dog though

demonstrably false

Attached: D8BDDB12-6ADA-466F-A1AA-18BF38E30A0B.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Attached: 1836893 - A_Kram_Shot Debra_Barone Everybody_Loves_Raymond Frank_Barone Patricia_Heaton Peter_Boyle (480x360, 46K)

Debra without a doubt.

Carrie worked a job and cooked for Doug and stiull gave him less shit except for he really did something stupid.

Debra had nothing to do all day, nothing to complain about and still wouldn't shut up.

The only downside to Carrie was that you got Authur with the deal

>Authur
You sound like a fuck and you shit's all sneed and suck

Debra always complained about how tough she had it taking care of the kids and cleaning but the house was always a mess and the kids were barely ever even around

Ray even says in the intro that "it's not really about the kids"

implying arthur would be the worst father in law to get

It would be kino, just hide your change
>LEMON ICES

I would've impregnated her like 6 times

Remember when Debra physically assaulted her husband?

Attached: everybody loves raymond3.webm (1280x720, 584K)

>its the season 4 finale
IM AAAAACTING TONY

Carrie shoved Doug down the stairs and broke his leg

Carrie at least acknowledged she's a bitch and that Doug was probably the only man who would put up with her. They purposely made Ray more and more retarded as the show progressed just so they could have an excuse for Debra becoming cuntier and cuntier.

Do you think Carrie would fuck her man with a strapon

I'm pretty sure that was an accident

She punched him while he stood at the top

Debra at least had kids and tried to do her wife duties, Carrie was a horrible person with no redeeming qualities other than being a fine piece of ace. also slightly chubby Carrie is better than skinny Carrie

Debra probably gives amazing blowjobs

See

these MILFs shaped my view of women for decades to come(cum)

Snorting coke and fucking Leah must be heaven

Attached: Bg4ciYUCcAA7J1-.jpg (562x492, 29K)

debra was awful
she didnt give a shit about ray and only cared about herself
Carrie had a bad temper and a money problem but seemed to actually care about Doug and her father

she also had a mother in law across the street willing to cook, clean and take care of her kids and instead of accepting help just got offended and bitched about it

Bitch totally ruined BB for me. I can only watch the first two seasons because of her attitude

Even though she was terrible at it, Carrie loved to pole dance and strip tease for Doug. Debra would never do that for Ray

no

Debra was a spoiled brat growing up and loathed having to live in middle america , even more so since rays parents were right next door AND acted as if it was their home away from home. Im pretty sure Carrie didnt care for Dougs parents in long intervals, even though Doug had to deal with her Dad

i miss this show

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=aENtx9sPYZA

You guys need to rewatch these shows if you think Debra is worse. Carrie was a straight up psychotic cunt, even moreso than Deb.

Doug and carrie doug and carrie doug and carrie