FUCK YOU ALL, PLEBFAGS

FUCK YOU ALL, PLEBFAGS.
SHIN GODZILLA IS FUCKING KINO.

youtu.be/CrXTS10h2WI

If I die in this world who will know something of me
I am lost, no-one knows, there's no trace of my yearning!

Attached: 71oYv9stlEL._SX342_.jpg (342x429, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkVC0LsGW2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We know it's.

Oh my shin...
...godzilla

Half the OST is literally music from Evangelion

Dude bureaucracy bad

Pleb-tier analysis detected

Bureaucracy is what seperates us from the animals.

Ouch my chin!

...Godzillaaa!

bureaucracy is the instrument of oppression.

youtube.com/watch?v=SkVC0LsGW2U

>implying opppressing 300-story tall irradiated iguanas is bad

I just watched Evangelion, really liked it, and learned that the same dude directed this. He has an awesome eye for framing his scenes. I'm going to watch this now.

My inner murrikan was disgusted by the movie, Anno is a good director but I would rather have a longer 7 Days of Fire movie.
Cool effects tho.

You won't regret it, don't believe in any post that isan't this one, that movie is god tier kino.
A movie with no main protagonists is something rare.

>A movie with no main protagonists is something rare.
this is a meme, the movie very clearly has a protagonist, and he even gets more of a character arc than pretty much any other jap godzilla human character
it's just still severely underdeveloped compared to usual movie characters and it has a hundred characters

watched that last night. thought it was good.

Well, I also recently enjoyed King of the Monsters. I'm not a huge Godzilla movie but I like dumb spectacle as much as I like quieter, more introspective films; it's all in the exeuction of one's ideas, at the end of the day. Saw all the ruckus around Shin's release when it first came out, but only as a passersby. Now that Eva's shown me what this guy can do, I want to see Shin. I'm pretty sure I'll dig it.

Something about seeing a wave of nuclear hellfire consume the city with those voices singing "But I must carry on, nothing worse can befall" is hauntingly beautiful. My favorite scene in any Godzilla kino.

Attached: Shin Godzilla nuclear fire.jpg (877x423, 24K)

How many people outside of Japan can even appreciate the movie given how it's specifically satire of Japanese culture?

I mean sure some of the shit like the people going up on roofs to take videos of him with their phones is universal, but all the political shit and the stuff like the retarded college kids holding a protest outside the diet building chanting "protect Godzilla" are 100% Japan-specific. How many viewers in the west knew that the PM putting on blue work overalls was supposed to be criticism of Naoto Kan doing the same after the 2011 earthquake and tsunami?

>and the stuff like the retarded college kids holding a protest outside the diet building chanting "protect Godzilla" are 100% Japan-specific.

what do you mean we have college kids protesting here in favor of dangerous animals all the time

I have to add that even the critic reviews that praise it seem to only touch on it on a surface level generally just going "uhhh it's complex and there's lots of deep stuff that is real deep also nukes or something I guess".

Yeah but that wasn't general college kids but early-mid 2010s Japan specific, on SEALDs.

*ahem*
gojira...
havu sekusu

Attached: 1541826535396.png (665x500, 516K)

>SEALDs
Also the wikipedia article on them is a load of stupid shit probably written by people associated with them.

They were a bunch of stupid children who had no idea what they were even protesting and using the "protests" as excuses to party in front of the diet building, leaving litter all over and being a general nuisance. Key members were interviewed and it turned out that they were completely ignorant of everything related to what they were supposedly protesting (the article 9 stuff), and random protestors (not key members) interviewed were even worse with answers like "I'm here for peace" leading into "I don't know what article 9 is", "I'm here because a friend invited me", "it looked like fun".

They ultimately accomplished absolutely nothing and then just kind of fucked off when Abe won in a landslide that some say was aided by them being obnoxious shits on TV.