Does anybody else still watch kino on CRTs?

Does anybody else still watch kino on CRTs?

Attached: 1474507212083.jpg (2560x1920, 1.4M)

Attached: 1530643328207.png (290x352, 56K)

> you'll never take your red-haired 6/10 to the thrift store and goof on shit
pls kill me

yes op you have a qt redhead gf. is that what you were looking for?

yes

You're competing in a game where people who are born superior to you have far better results. It's a rigged game. What fucking retard would continue to play a rigged game?

The average poster has to delude themselves to cope with this reality. I GET IT. There's no other reason for such denial. This poster then projects that denial onto other people, relying on ridiculous strawmen to argue with.

Your wife will see men more attractive and successful than you every day on television. Who do you think she fantasizes about?
There are men out there who could fuck your girlfriend if they only had contact woth her because they are so naturally superior to you.
There are guys who have women approach them and pursue relationships and sex instead being a little fucking rodent that has to plan out how to meet girls, what to say to them, what to wear to impress them... pathetic.
These guys don't have to worry about their little gym activities or their career or their personality. They have grown up natrually socialized forming a desirable and outgoing personality, with opinions that are generic and attractive, they're taller, with a larger frame than yours, with a bigger dick, who smell better, who may have been born into money and they are far more physically attractive than you.

You're just a worthless cockroach picking up the scraps, the undesirable women who will settle for you despite being drawn so strongly to these superior men.

And your response to this will only be a coping mechanism. You convince yourself that none of this matters because if you keep working hard then you can get a girl who finds you to be her ideal and her to be your ideal... right?

:)

I have a 70" projection TV, weighs about 300 pounds. Still works.

Damn, I bet that tv is heavy as hell.

Attached: 0C2622DF-4FAB-489B-9677-DB9A1014B1A1.jpg (576x507, 61K)

if by kino you mean melee yes

I watch kino's on my phone at work

No, because I already have a working heat source and enjoy a low power bill

looks like at least 32 inch..you wouldn't be carrying that alone

I only use my crt(s) to watch anime that has never had an HD remaster/re-release.
and gaming, obviously

boomers and some retro gamers

>and
they're the same thing, user.

>only people born 1946 to 1964 are retro gamers

user...

I really do like red haired girls. Even better when they have freckles and they're tomboys / geeks. But something tells me they're extremely hard to get.

>boomers were born from 1946 to 1964
boomers are anyone older than 23, user.

haha i was in that thread

What an absolute unit.

these "you'll never" statements are becoming a little too specific, thank you VERY much.

i had a redhead big titty gf once and she was batshit insane

We had that TV for a good 12 years. Served us well. It's heavy. DiamondVision.

boomers are anyone older than 16, grandpa

It has two diesel handles on each side

delete this

>they're extremely hard to get.
4 u, loser.

Attached: 1548554233054.png (389x469, 278K)

Never even knew if it had RGB inputs via BNC or not. Should have at that price, and exclusive class. We rocked S-Video.

oh god

Attached: Boom Mergera.jpg (377x369, 19K)