Why do women always look at me like this?

Attached: 1560074495012.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

they are angry every second that they aren't getting raped into an orgasm

Don't lie. Women don't look at you.

have sex

You're not attractive enough for them to be immediately attracted to you, but you're also not so average/ugly you don't even register as existing. This is basically their "he MIGHT do" face

Liar. You don't go outside so women don't look at you like that. Photos on a Vietnamese mountaineering forum don't count

zip up user

because you look at them like this

Attached: 1452848763732.jpg (417x384, 62K)

Attached: welp.png (884x874, 714K)

Penis is exposed right?

You have been weighed, you have been measured... and you´ve been found wanting.

I asked my girlfriend why did she give me this weird pout face before we started dating and she explained she was determining if I'm worthy to spend the rest of her life with

Jesus

Probably read my book. The book of the Duchess.

Who is she? She cute.

>Why do women always look at me like this?
You look too needy. When you look at a woman, stare a second, then look away without any expression. Pisses them off then they get self-conscious because you literally rejected her outright. Then she will spend the next month trying to get your approval of her looks. Women are like that...its a great strategy, get them worrying about their looks. Works for beautiful women too.

Attached: 1557820887636.png (1000x1000, 937K)

Why do whites make this face?

>When you look at a woman, stare a second, then look away without any expression. Pisses them off then they get self-conscious because you literally rejected her outright. Then she will spend the next month trying to get your approval of her looks. Women are like that...its a great strategy, get them worrying about their looks

Attached: 601C2E5D-2988-450F-8B3E-F8B81F3E5846.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

What's her name and does she have cute feets?

why are non-whites not human?

But women don't look at me. I'm invisible to them

Aspies and incels stare, thats why they creep the shit out of women.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

So...you're saying there's a chance?

Just be good looking. works for me.

Attached: th.jpg (224x224, 8K)

Lucky you. That means if your personality is decent and you have status, you have a shot. It's when you get the curious/pitiful glances like I do that you know it's really over.

Never looked at it from that perspective. Not that i will actually do something about it.

What happens when you take her swimming?

its Hello, but we really dont want you in our neighborhood.

Attached: confusing.webm (1152x480, 1M)