Why do so much movies focus on sex, what is the appeal of watching others do it

why do so much movies focus on sex, what is the appeal of watching others do it

Attached: 5656a046cd4dc.jpg (600x603, 102K)

I view sex as using another person's body to masturbate

being a c uckhold in front of yer tv

>Just be white theory

If that guy was every other race but white would be a turbo incel

You gotta shitty girlfriend if she doesn't actively encourage you to be selfish and use her body to pleasure yourself on the odd occasion.

During my 3 minute fuck before work this morning my girl literally said "this is all for you" when I said I was gonna bust

difference is that Im black and my girlfriend is white. You boys dont get to be selfish cause shell dump you

based

N

lmao imagine larping as a nigger to get a power trip

Sneed

It's a goofy picture and the girl is most likely in on the joke jesus christ you people take yourselves too seriously.

>shell dump you
That’s right she’s a shell of a human for hooking up with a subhuman. But it’s alright she’s probably a fat redneck that knows you’ll bail at the first sign of actual emotion and responsibility

I, too, am a Sociopath.

>3 minutes

I take longer than that just sucking titties and eating the fish.

I know this is bait but I'm in the opposite scenario, white dating a black. you're not wrong, that is really nice when she says that

I don't get why people are so fascinated by sex. Once you marry your wife and plan to have children, you will have so much unprotected sex constantly.

He's cute. I want his lips wrapped around my dick.

>wh*toid
disgusting

living vicariously through others

>white couple having sex
I'm unironically repulsed by this image

>why do so much movies focus on sex
It's a pretty important aspect of the average person's life. Why else?

I’m actually really glad with how anti-white Yea Forums and /int/ are becoming. It’s a nice change of pace.

>6 minutes
how do you stay hard and/or not have ejaculated already by that point

Attached: 1561010214834.jpg (1080x979, 144K)

Because you must have sez

No clue and I've never met anyone who enjoys having them in film. People at most just want to see tits.

>mfw recently had sex with an ugly person
kek nothing has changed you lying faggots
im still miserable, lonely, pathetic, inattentive, low confidence, anxious, doomed, and self destructive

Attached: 1527165399965.jpg (929x960, 245K)

You pause to fondle around a bit and start again
Shit's hard though, if it's a bad day you may lose hardness and your partner has to work it up for you again
Sex is an awkward thing

based and redpilled

I'd prefer it if the board were a bit less focused on identity while discrimination towards every kind of person was still allowed.

have (more) sex

she looks like that girl from those ntr greentext screencaps

Did the person died in that pic

It’s not about the sex user it’s about opening yourself up to another person emotionally. Anyone can just “have sex” because we’re desperate for affection and attention but without emotional connection it’s just isolated us even further because we become nothing but tools of banal pleasure for each other rather than equals looking for a way through the world

Unironically based and redpilled. Casual sex is fucking psychic poison.

based and sociopathic pilled

You're competing in a game where people who are born superior to you have far better results. It's a rigged game. What fucking retard would continue to play a rigged game?

The average poster has to delude themselves to cope with this reality. I GET IT. There's no other reason for such denial. This poster then projects that denial onto other people, relying on ridiculous strawmen to argue with.

Your wife will see men more attractive and successful than you every day on television. Who do you think she fantasizes about?
There are men out there who could fuck your girlfriend if they only had contact woth her because they are so naturally superior to you.
There are guys who have women approach them and pursue relationships and sex instead being a little fucking rodent that has to plan out how to meet girls, what to say to them, what to wear to impress them... pathetic.
These guys don't have to worry about their little gym activities or their career or their personality. They have grown up natrually socialized forming a desirable and outgoing personality, with opinions that are generic and attractive, they're taller, with a larger frame than yours, with a bigger dick, who smell better, who may have been born into money and they are far more physically attractive than you.

You're just a worthless cockroach picking up the scraps, the undesirable women who will settle for you despite being drawn so strongly to these superior men.

And your response to this will only be a coping mechanism. You convince yourself that none of this matters because if you keep working hard then you can get a girl who finds you to be her ideal and her to be your ideal... right?

The incel thing is just meme larp right? Getting a girlfriend isn't hard.
Finding one that was into femdom and rimjobs took a while though.

Sneed

This is also true for women
Even if it's lopsided on a looksmax basis, all that it means is that you'll have to settle for someone you consider less attractive than you - who considers you better enough to not cheat while also not likely be worth it for men more attractive than you to go for

Either that or embrace oblivion

>rimjobs
got lucky and it was my first

Getting a girlfriend isn't hard. Getting a girlfriend whose company is more enjoyable than alcohol, drugs and sensory pleasure is hard.