Forged by an entire planet of mythical and magical dwarves that specialize in crafting legendary weapons

>Forged by an entire planet of mythical and magical dwarves that specialize in crafting legendary weapons
>Literally required the full power of a fucking star, that nearly killed Thor, one of the most powerful beings in the universe
>Tony Stark makes a replica in no time with zero effort just using shitty robotics and scrap metal
Did they just forget what they said in Infinity War? Why wasn't making a new gauntlet a huge deal in Endgame? Could've been the entire second act

Attached: InfinityGauntletProfilePicture.jpg (1370x1502, 1.18M)

tony stark is like

really smart

did you really need to make this thread?
is anything in your life going to change after you made it? stop watching children's movies and go read a book or do some sports

Have sex, it's fucking superheroes what did you expect

Hey guys, it’s me Charlie

Attached: DCB6DCD4-1128-4413-A712-E600C744B9F7.jpg (512x512, 44K)

Tony stark made weapons for USA to fight ragheads he can make any old gauntlet

that's actually a good point op, it seems like you discovered a massive flaw in the plot

People think Tony doesn't have any powers, but he does. He says "Computer, do the thing" and the computer does it. Doesn't matter what the thing is. Or perhaps it is the computer who has the powers. Nonetheless.

It was made so you could use the stones with minimal effort.

Using the stones with Tony's shitty version fucked up Hulk and killed Tony.

>Be Tony Stark
>Know how to make an arc reactor that outputs basically unlimited energy with no risk of nuclear disasters or anything
>Don't share this technology with the rest of the world

Stark was the bad guy
>

Using the stones with the gauntlet fucked up Thanos too, it didn't help at all.

Yea, but he was able to use all 6 to
Shoot at thor
Snap half of reality away
still had the energy to use power and space to yeet the fuck out
Then used it one last time to literally destroy the stones themselves. (Which we saw did a lot of damage when wanda did it to vision.)

Hulk uses it once and nearly looses his arm (His arm looks far worse then Thanos') And Tony fucken dies

They used a cheap knock off brand and it shows.

stop digging through trash

The stones are tearing his armor apart. when he has them. He had seconds to decide to snap. It's not like he was sitting there chilling with the full gauntlet.

the plot doesnt make sense until thanos decide to destroy the universe

That was because the power of Thanos not the power of the gauntlet

Nanotech.. do you like it?

Attached: 1605F4D4-A878-401C-8144-15D13DF59863.png (680x645, 337K)

Wow... this changes my whole thought process about capeshit

TONY STARK BUILT THIS IN A CAVE!
WITH A BUNCH OF SCRAPS!

tony stark is a genius you dumbfuck and a scientist did you even watch the movies you faggot?

>star forged gauntlet-can be used multiple times without harming you. Thanos was only injured because he used them to destroy themselves
>stark guantlet kills you if you're not hulk-level. it probably would have killed hulk on 2nd use

Pretty simple infinite uses vs basically one use

>one survived the power of all stones and allowed for one full power use with no injury to user
>the other started immediately killing the wearer

Like the Asgardians say, technology can be so complex that it looks just like magic.
Tony already knew bio-science and nanotech. the dwarf was just using what existed already, probably didn't know how the hell any of his machines worked.

the infinity gauntlet (no matter who made it) can do absolutely whatever you want just by imagining it, yeah?
>kill half of everyone
>destroy the stones themselves
>bring everyone back that died five years ago
>kill thanos and all his people for ever from all existence
why not just add an extra thought of "whenever i snap my fingers no physical repercussions to me whatsoever

Soooooooooooooooo what you're telling me is that the guy that figured out time travel and made a suit that could pretty much stand toe to toe with Thanos and the gauntlet couldn't figure out how to make the gauntlet itself.
YEAH, UH, OK.
*Adjusts glasses*
I'll have you know, Tony Stark is basically the smartest person that ever lived. Just in case you weren't aware of that super obvious fact.
PLEASE UNDESTAND II'M ATTEMPTING SARCASM

don't forget that young black lady who can do robot brain surgery

I mean, sure, Tony is like a one man technological renaissance, but look at what she can do on a 5th grade education!

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it pretty much impossible to destroy them in the comics since they literally are the element they represent? for example destroying the soul stone would fuck with soul shit

What is entropy, dumb user.

TONY STARK WAS ABLE TO BUILD THIS IN A CAVE

WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS

>a magic mcguffin can do whatever you want
>can't add one extra step

Touching one stone fucking kills you instantly unless you're an incredible godlike figure. Remember what the powerstone did in GotG? Should've killed Tony instantly touching either gauntlet

Yes, it's fucking shit and I want to make that clearer than it already is

Something better than this

Based

Thank you for seeing my genius

Hulk is nowhere near the level of Thanos. Thanos bhtfo in the opening to IW

Kill yourself

This is not explained in the films

Thanos is far more powerful than Stark could dream. Same would've happened if the gauntlets were reversed

Not as cool

That ending makes you sound like a faggot

I think I heard that somewhere, yeah

what if stark used the gauntled from thanos chopped arm as the base for the nano gauntlet?

Attached: 1431397058760.jpg (480x360, 10K)

His superpower? Being rich.

Difference between Tony's and Etri's version is that Tony's can't use the stone's power the same Thanos could with Etri's in Infinity war. Tony can't actually use the stone's to do anything outside of the snap , whereas thanos can create portals using the space stone, rewind time etc etc. Tonys stone cant weild each individual stones power according to russos bro

Also, thanos's gauntlet is made of uru, same metal as thor's hammer (its good at harnessing energy/magic and shit) that's why it could utilize each stone individually/simultaneously (tony's gauntlet cannot) and after the first snap thanos was nowhere near as injured as hulk was. After the first snap Thanos was mostly injured by Thor, but the when he used the stone to destroy the stones his arm was fucked. Hulk's arm was fucked permanantly (confirmed by writers) only after the first snap. Tony's gauntlet is clearly inferior.

You fucking embarrassing retard

No fool. Its a testament to thanos being more durable than the others more than anything else.

starks gauntlet was an immitiation of the real one, he copied it, that's why he could make one so fast
it's also inferior