twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pfft that was the most feminist toy story yet

wtf I just bought tickets for Toy Story 4

finally, they're eating their own kind

>diasblism
???

>feminist hamplanet not satisfied with concessions
stop the presses

Real people don't care about this nonsense. Delete your thread.

This. What is that????

amputees and whatnot

i dont get it. what part was anti feminist?

Wood'y famous phrase "There's a snake in my boot" excludes amputees from really relating to the character.

she must have lost her shit completely at the ending of game of thrones

test

Bo peep doesn't have a sidecut, and she didn't hook up with the nigger cop.

Does anyone who's actually seen the movie know what they're referring to

hi user. it looks like you are unbanned.

never post here again

Imagine ever seeing another animated disney movie after the mess that was Wreck it Ralph 2.

The writer is criticizing his own writing?

you wouldn't like Aladdin probably but Toy Story 4 is actually kino

dumb cunts, give em and inch they take a mile

The villain is a defected/disabled toy.

Sounds like the head writer probably wanted to write a story for kids and this nobody hack wanted to self-insert their shitty tumblr agenda, and they were promptly told to fuck off by the head. Good.

>shitty writer projecting a lot of shit into a kid's movie
How is this news? Why is this a thread?

as if the movie wasnt highly political anyway though

Blame Rashida Jones for killing Pixar

are there cams up yet that don't have ads in them?

I cringed very hard when the girl dinosaur was like "i have allll the ideas" or something similar.

it's like a 2009 meme

she has always been /ourgirl/

Attached: 12349812934.jpg (460x844, 46K)

isn't that ablism though?

She's my least favorite Jewlattess/Mulatta. She looks too much like her dad.

Meanwhile stormweenies, poltards and mra incels are whining about bopeep despite her characterization being good and being absurdly hyperbolic about Woody and Buzz. STOP GOING FULL RETARD YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNTS

These articles are so helpful to me in deciding what I should allow my kids to see. Anti-feminsim, anti-diversity, eh? Translation: a wholesome animated movie that doesn't throw white people under the bus.

You're not allowed to think that anyone with a disability has problems according to bougie liberals

>l-look liberals complain so that means they didn't fuck up Toy Story!!
Wrong. Woody abandoned God, le retcon strong woman, they fucked it up.

fascinating. instead of "test" i post "ass" or "shit" to see if im unbanned

That's not what I'm saying, at least. These are my problems with the movie:
3. Relative lack of Buzz, and Buzz-Woody interaction. That first conversation they had in the RV was the best part of the movie.
2. The ending didn't make sense. No matter how much they tried to build up Woody's world-weariness in this movie, it's impossible to make it eclipse the constant love and loyalty he's had for his kid over the course of the entire series.
1. Lack of secondary/mainstay characters. When I watch Toy Story, I want to see Woody and Buzz go on a fucking adventure and learn lessons with Slinky Dog, Rex, Hamm, Potato Head, and Jessie. Why the fuck would they ever neglect those characters in favor of some stupid new characters? All of the first three movies spent half their runtime focusing on the rest of the toys trying to save Woody/Buzz. Fucking retarded that they would spend so little time with them in this movie.

Holy fuck thank you. You're the only other person I've seen mention this so far. Literally the cringiest line in the entire 6 hours of the series.

>they're eating their own kind

Yeah those Commie toy movies are finally getting what's coming to them.

Fag.

>Movie underperforms at box office
>Media NOW trying to act like it's because it wasn't woke ENOUGH, the Monday after

interesting

Do you niggers not know about Yea Forums.org/banned?

This

Was he autistic?

Attached: 0C27564E-D42B-4D76-B13F-A3BA4751E09B.png (780x466, 434K)

you are obligated to be a fucking retard to live in their world so it follows.

I mean come on, let us at least have one movie per year where the MC is a white male.

Attached: 1554397678277.jpg (1200x900, 142K)

It was kind of weird though, no one wants the main villain because she's broken and in the end needs a new voicebox to be loved. Also buzz realises he's an NPC.

wtf i love pixar now

virus don't click

No Oscar for TS4! Shinkai will finally win this time!

Attached: 5DCA342A-296B-4E7E-9401-8193C7F02851.png (461x650, 801K)

Wait if ableism is discrimination against the disabled, then what the fuck is disablism

Attached: ukrmrhjs2yv01.png (792x526, 245K)

based test poster

Toy Story 4 takes place in 2010.

What writer? Why are there so many articles reporting on dissenting opinions from 1 person or faggots on twitter? Its not surprising in the least that in the age where being wokest than the rest bolsters your social standing that somebody who come up with sopme bullshit to look more socially aware than other retards.

its anti feminism allright by making all the women characters unlikeable

I mean technically Bo is a disabled toy and you could see it as her having a prosthetic arm since her arm is cut off. Key and Peele can also be seen as siamese twins stuck with each other, if that's considered a disability?

it's still popular with normies

>I’m the Grinch who hated it. Seriously, it’s 2019! What on Earth are Disney doing having a film that has no leads that are black characters.

>Yes, there are black actors, but they are yellow and they are green and they are plush! How can they possibly think that it’s alright now?

>Yeah, maybe in 1995 – which was also wrong then, as well, actually – but now, to be serious, where every single humanoid toy, is white? It’s just shocking!

B A S E D

discrimination against hte abled

Same thing kind of happened with Solo.

do they actually not see any other toys but the plushies?

>people actually talk like this

Is it really the current year?