Lifting has destroyed my self esteem

I’m so much smaller, weaker, and uglier than every other male in my college gym. I see the girls there giggling and always side eyeing the tallest, most jacked guys there and I’m a fucking ugly balding virgin. I can’t seem to put on any more size and I seriously just want to go home when I see myself standing next to the younger, taller, more muscular, better looking guys in a full body mirror. Fuck this life.

Attached: EB1FB7E9-6037-46B0-B9DE-0A411242E105.jpg (1013x1072, 75K)

>>>/r9k

Go be a loser on your containment board

>guy complains about his life without offending anyone
>tries to put effort into lifting and improving himself
>accepts that others are better than him

Yet gets called a loser,

why are most females like this?

This is why I lift at home. Now all I need to do is install a mini-split A/C in my garage and i'll be able to abuse my body in comfort and peace

go to the gym in the morning or super late when no one else is there.

If you started lifting under the impression that it was ever going to be anything but an endeavour of personal improvement then you were doomed from the start. I've been doing it for well over a year now, my progress has been pretty slow and it hasn't changed my prospects with women even a bit but I still enjoy it because it's worthwhile for me. Any level of self improvement is better than none at all.

Attached: me, dressed casual.jpg (303x566, 24K)

>in college
>already balding
OH NO NO NO NO

every board is /r9k/ with a hobby, especially now that the trannies have taken /r9k/

stop working for someone else. find something you care about or believe in

Just think FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK KIKES AND FUCK UNI FAGS as you exercise, you will strengthen both your body and resolve

Kill yourself faggot scum

Get a protein supplement to help pack on the pounds for the gains

>falling for the gym meme
also why is it so common for guys born in the 90s to already be fat and balding?

this man speaks the truth, also checked

Thats why you roid you dumbass. The other guys look better than you because there is a high possibility that they are roiding. Even if you lift for 20 years straight you never have such a good body as they do because they roid.

>tfw one of the strongest and leanest guys in my gym and regularly mog the shit out of the other 20 year olds my age
>regularly get women approaching and trying to make small talk with ne

stopped lifting for women a year ago
id rather stay a khv that is a khv out of my hatred for women, not for their lack of interest towards me

Attached: thumb_original-streak-free-shine-nom-nom-nom-pepe-pepememe-pepememes-sadfrog-13912908.png (200x252, 20K)

>call someone a loser
>on /tv
how many tiers of loser are there?

same tried to go to the gym for a few weeks but couldn't take the constant mogging, 9/10 males everywhere, too much as a balding manlet

You're competing in a game where people who are born superior to you have far better results. It's a rigged game. What fucking retard would continue to play a rigged game?

The average poster has to delude themselves to cope with this reality. I GET IT. There's no other reason for such denial. This poster then projects that denial onto other people, relying on ridiculous strawmen to argue with.

Your wife will see men more attractive and successful than you every day on television. Who do you think she fantasizes about?
There are men out there who could fuck your girlfriend if they only had contact woth her because they are so naturally superior to you.
There are guys who have women approach them and pursue relationships and sex instead being a little fucking rodent that has to plan out how to meet girls, what to say to them, what to wear to impress them... pathetic.
These guys don't have to worry about their little gym activities or their career or their personality. They have grown up natrually socialized forming a desirable and outgoing personality, with opinions that are generic and attractive, they're taller, with a larger frame than yours, with a bigger dick, who smell better, who may have been born into money and they are far more physically attractive than you.

You're just a worthless cockroach picking up the scraps, the undesirable women who will settle for you despite being drawn so strongly to these superior men.

And your response to this will only be a coping mechanism. You convince yourself that none of this matters because if you keep working hard then you can get a girl who finds you to be her ideal and her to be your ideal... right? :)

Last night I finally realized I have legit mantits.
Do I just run?

boo hoo i'm not the best guy who ever lived, better just go live in a hole and shit in a bucket, i'll never be anything

Attached: 1498009405771.jpg (688x662, 56K)

Fuck this hurts

Is this pasta? Nobody on Yea Forums puts this much effort into a post.

You can be something

A cuck

Spread the hurt, lad.

Repost it on other boards and in threads

||
||>
||

You're the loser faggo. First post worst post.

reddit nigger

Man there's a guy going with his cellphone from place to place to shitpost and avoid bans, the one that posts '>eerie >dark >a bone chilling slow burn' with the picture of a numale.

AAAnd also the one that posts moe on every sneed thread

>Man there's a guy going with his cellphone from place to place to shitpost and avoid bans, the one that posts '>eerie >dark >a bone chilling slow burn' with the picture of a numale.

Attached: 1521822852734[1].png (454x520, 13K)

Personality goes a long way. I've met plenty of dorky guys who have minimal egos and no fight-or-flight response and they can kill with the ladies.

Kill yourself zoomer redditfag

based
this type of shit will lead to Yea Forums being taken over by trannies

ah-bloo-bloo

Attached: 1557033623158.png (1534x1312, 1M)