Bob Lazar Area 51 & Flying Saucers (2018) netflix

>start watching it
>it literally starts with fake messages from Lazar about some FBI raid
top fucking kek, are they serious?

Attached: 1559285826108.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.us/forget-russiagate-fisa-overhauled/
youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5VoVIpIzj_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No even Eddie Bravo would buy into this shit

eddie bravo says that revival of UFO interest is to distract from FISA court. only high IQs can pierce through the veil that surrounds eddie bravo’s genius thought processes

if lazar was legit (which he is not) he would never get media attention, let alone netflix documentary.

also his appearance on Joe Rogan made it so obvious that his entire story is a lie. Even lazar himself couldn't keep up with the lies, resorting to "oh man I can't answer because I've got a headache" (which he pulled multiple times).

yeah im halfway through the cast and if your bullshit meter doesnt go off the charts at everything he says you are retarded. and he always refers back to “barry said”. if any details are asked he has a headache or long pause but he has no problem being long winded about generalities that noone cares about

>FISA court
fuck me, I didn't even know about this

spectator.us/forget-russiagate-fisa-overhauled/
>possible appointment of a Special Counsel to investigate how the Obama administration may have abused the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
>members of the Obama administration, key FBI investigators from the Russia probe and national security lawyers in the Department of Justice may have abused FISA in order to secure a warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. The FBI used the infamous Christopher Steele dossier as the main evidence to support the FISA warrant, even though email exchanges show they had not fully vetted the dossier, they were aware it was unreliable, and they deemed it unverified months after receiving the warrant. Legally, the FBI is required to disclose any flaws in the evidence that might indicate a target’s innocence to the judge.

Attached: 1540643420918.jpg (822x1037, 150K)

S
K
I
N
W A L K E R R AN CH

Attached: 1545504590996.jpg (857x686, 63K)

what?

Corbell's movie is shit. Joe Rogan podcast with Bob Lazar is better. youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

>Joe Rogan podcast with Bob Lazar is better.
only in showing how full of shit lazar is

cia shills predictive programming space is fake

check out this hangar on A51

Attached: 1532815337245.jpg (1252x815, 129K)

i couldn't take 20 minutes of it. just listen to the rogan podcast. what i really want to know is, how much pocket change does it take to get Mickey Rourke to narrate your documentary.

>any time he gets stumped
>uhhhhhmmmmm sorry it's this MIGRAINE i got
>Joe obviously knowing he is bullshitting yet coaching him through it
Half an hour in and it's fucking painful.

Attached: IMG_8585.png (177x184, 37K)

Attached: 1532763234758.jpg (1476x750, 163K)

damn looks like the glow in the darks are working overtime tonight lmao dab on em bob

no one glows more than lazar.

I have no idea how people fall for his shit.

this. he got stumped and he goes wide eye and starts to panic some. the dude is a fucking fraud.

what the fuck are you trying to say?
>here are random pics of some hanger
so what? what am I supposed to see?

That one chick Joe talked to about Area 51 was more interesting and her story about the aliens being just children with horrible deformities

Attached: 1553420963647.jpg (250x196, 11K)

>the government called me and said “do you have any idea what we will do to you?” and hung up
>Joe:so what did they do to you?
>some of my friends got audited by the IRS
lmao

Attached: 1533628894263.jpg (1412x826, 141K)

they raided his work, though

>That one chick
link it

so what? kids on twitch get raided becauce some other kid called in some bogus tip. you think lazar and his buddies are above tha when it helps sell their scam?

this

yet these fucking nutcases that believe him actually think marilyn monroe and JFK got assassinated for knowing too much and were going to expose it.

yet this chuckle fuck just gets harassing phone calls.

B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

Attached: 1558200937506.jpg (369x387, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5VoVIpIzj_c

JFK was going to stop the israeli nuclear weapons program and the israelis killed him. the american in charge of the investigation turned out to be working for the mossad.

explain Marilyn then.

also pic related.

it doesn't add up.

Attached: 1537968369256.png (1600x5520, 3.79M)

that whore is not relevant. JFK was going to send US troops to the nuclear facility.

LBJ worked with the Mossad, and israel got their nukes while JFK's opposition in the US got bribed and got rid of JFK.

Attached: 1550437000013.jpg (600x616, 162K)

It's almost depressing to watch because you just think "oh right all this cool stuff is all total fucking bullshit and isn't real"
aliens have never visited us and the mothman isnt real
Fuck this gay shit earth

umm we are talking about ayys right? read the timeline. this is mainstream btw

Best part was where he says " I can't release that information" lmao. AHAHAHAHAHA

like he didn't already release all the most sensitive stuff.

OHHHHH SHIT, Really bob? You CAN'T say?

Attached: 1535628982574.jpg (543x522, 143K)

he sells nuclear shit

we're talking about israel stealing US nuclear secrets and making nuclear weapons that are still undisclosed (literally the only country in the world to have undisclosed nukes).
we're talking about JFK uncovering the secret societies controlled by zionists who were exploiting the USA and trying to take control of it (today's deep state).
We're talking about the guy in charge of JFK assassination investigation working for the Mossad and covering up the israeli connection to the assassination.
We're talking about the jew controlled media spinning all the loose ends to a conspiracy by the US government instead of an israeli hit on the US president to stop the USA from preventing israeli nukes from happening.

omg kill yourself you red herring cuck. I'm about schizos such as yourself and ayys.

nice one Schlomo

literally off topic and make no sense to what this entire thread is describing. now if you think jews were aliums then we might have something to discuss. kys brainlet.

Attached: 1534631259712.jpg (951x1439, 423K)

Lazar is a fucking fraud. His class at his college had photos taken of the class and he appeared in none. Now, his excuse is that the government wiped his attendance files, but then hoiw do you explain all the yearbooks in the college library and in the personal collections of all the students who own them. Did the government come into every person's home at night and photoshop a yearbook?

he also said he knew people in college but doesn't want to reach out to them because they will get harassed.

what a fucking cop out. Like he can't even name the professors he had classes with?

hes' brainlet tier disinformation.

I'm sorry you have such a bad mental illness, please get help

seek help

>hour and ten into the pod
>beardfaggot keeps interrupting to talk anout inane bullshit
>Joe visibly getting revved at his very presence and is asking him what he's even talking about
What a fucking joke

Attached: IMG_9733.jpg (267x323, 14K)

OP said it was fake, I'm just saying it wasn't fake

I never did photos for my college and still graduated. Yearbooks don’t matter.

Why are zoomers only just now finding out about Bob Lazar?

Nice false flag there leftypol

>In 1990, Lazar was arrested for aiding and abetting a prostitution ring. This was reduced to felony pandering, to which he pleaded guilty.
Nigger what

JFK got killed by a marine sniper Soviet-aboo autist who killed him because he was buttmad about Cuba
Simple as

Whatever you say, Mr. Alphabet

>Joe stops broadcasting his shows live about a month ago
>all of a sudden has a guy with a 30 year old story come on to talk about UFOs
>the backdrop of this is establishment mouthpieces like NYT publishing stories about UFOs for a year that don't gain much traction
>Idiots eat it up

This is all bullshit and the powers that be are gearing up to make some kind of fake revelation or announcement as a precursor to reveal some kind of new control matrix tech. You're a fucking sucker if you think you're getting anything close to the truth with these fucking shills.

The establishment keeps trying to push this old phony UFO narrative from the 80s/90s and the public simply isn't buying it. They keep ramping up the aggressiveness of where they spread the propaganda. Nobody bought it when they talked about it on NYT, nobody bought it when "the generals" and "navy pilots" talked about it on NBC, nobody is buying it on Joe Rogan now.

Same story with Iran. Nobody buys the ship mine attack, nobody buys the unmanned drone pretense for war. They are fucking SCARED, because even though Trump is a ZOG kike plant, he irreversibly destroyed the confidence of the public in the media and government. These jew string-pullers got too arrogant in desperate and now people aren't buying their groundwork for new control matrix events.

Long live freedom and truth, these fucking liars aren't going to win without exposing themselves and making open aggression. They are trying to manipulate discreetly all the way to final completion of a zogged overmind hellscape and they can't fucking do it. Fuck these people.

Attached: 1422469160422.jpg (2126x1426, 2.82M)

Eddie is unironically right about the space is fake shit. Fake alien shit being used to cover for the real stuff. Joe cutting the footage off when Eddie starts to get into FISA.
JRE not being live was a mistake. They got to Joe. He is too retarded to be Le Shady Government Man but he probably got told to just shut the fuck up about this or they'd sue him

AAAAAAAAHHHHH JOE THE MIGRAINES AAAAAAAAHHHH MY HEAD I CANT GO ON FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE HELP MEEE RRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 28K)

Eddie means well but is incorrect about a number of things. Space is real. The universe is vast and there are aliens (as in more advanced species and higher forms of spiritual/intelligent life), but the powers that be are fighting to make themselves the sole conduit by which those outside beings are able to interface with Earth. They want to show themselves as the official ambassadors of Earth.

For example Elon Musk is an anointed deceiver, launching thousands of satellites into orbit, purportedly to create a "worldwide internet". There are videos of dozens of these satellites launching, this isn't fake. They couldn't and wouldn't do that if the Earth was flat.

They are doing this to create a worldwide control grid and these electronic sentinels have a secret purpose, possibly to block outside signal and display a real and symbolic level of control and domination by power brokers on Earth, that imbues them with legitimacy in their dealings as ambassadors of Earth.

There is a larger forum of intergalactic lifeform politics within the realm of developing species. Any time a fledgling lifeform wants a seat at the table they must have a leader. These Earthling KIKE powerbrokers are nonstop pushing thisUFO/Lazar/Area51 material to get us to accept that there is contact to be had, and of course by the time they reveal it they will have their control matrix established and will have positioned themselves as the people that will transmit our collective political messages as an entire planet/species.

Attached: dungeons-amp-dragons-clipart-sleeping-beauty-590879-9675349.jpg (960x540, 58K)

>Bob Lazar
confirmed cia agent. typical disinfo agent meant to discredit anything involving conspiracies. fuck him and his buddy joe rogan (another agent). eddie bravo, last man standing.

retard

Eddie is based

yea you're a retard