Who’d win?

Who’d win?

Attached: EAB17753-B3ED-4C0A-B029-53F0570A1F38.jpg (450x337, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CoHNwPhDFj4
youtube.com/watch?v=s3wDj7bYve0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wolverine.

It'd be a pretty good fight actually, Wolverine would be able to smell/hear the Predator so the cloak wouldn't be too effective.

Pred. Logan's regen would save him from being blasted to bits by shoulder canons

Well, it would always be Wolverine, because the guy can heal from literally any wound.

I honestly don't even get the point of a hero like Wolverine. He's effectively immortal, and hence godlike, unable to ever be truly defeated. Where's the risk?

He can't really heal that fast and I doubt he'd survive his head exploding

Logan is higly inneffective in a setting with other superheroes.
There's no risk to him personally, but there's often very little he can do to save others.

well depend on how good wolverine regen is and how far they are from each other
since pred can just cook every bit of fleshes in wolverine with plasma

He's made of metal and fights the dude whose power is controlling metal. He literally gets hard countered in his own universe.

his healing is OP but he's only short range and goes feral mode

Wolverine unless Predator gets the drop on him, then he could probably blow his head off with his plasma cannon

Wolverines skull is adamantium it cannot be blasted to bits.

Magneto doesn't control metal, he controls magnetism you slooe headed mongrel

Attached: 1561422748911.png (540x341, 216K)

sorry, not everyone here is a manchild fan of capeshit

fucking zoomer thinks capestuff started with the movies

Has Wolverine ever been hit with plasma in any of the X-Men movies?

Entrapment and torture, getting his mental claws was an excruciating painful experience, they tear his skin each time they're out

>the point of a hero like Wolverine
The point is he is fucking cool and has knives in his hands. What more do you need?
It helped to make him look more badass when the rest of the X-Men were a bunch of fags and he was killing people left and right. Also his character got lots of more violent/adult solo stories than a lot of other characters because of his personality and the fact that his power is stabbing people to death.
I haven't read comic books since I was a teenager so I can't tell you the appeal for an adult but he is the coolest motherfucker ever for a kid.

Attached: IMG_5938.png (400x391, 300K)

Wolverine. The Predator's canon will blow wolv's face off and he'll look like a terminator for a few minutes, but then it'll grow back.

Make it Wolverine vs a squad of predators + hunting animals and this might be interesting.

It actually would though

Lmao Adrian Brody can kill a predator. Wolverine would win

cant his head be just ripped off? are his joints held together by MAGIC?

>trap wolverine in a metal pod like his claws and shoot him into the sun
problem solved

Yes. He’s been melted down to his skeleton and grew back. This is way in the future though when his healing factor has mega evolved.

Weapon X would be the one tracking predator, not the other way around

Alright, will up the ante.
Wolverine VS 5 Predators with 2 Hell-Hounds

>that one time where Wolverine got ripped in half by the Hulk, got his legs thrown miles away from his body up a mountain and he has to drag himself so he can reattach himself
>lives and is fine later
Yeah i'm sure the Redditor has something for him even though Danny Glover could fuck him up

Even if you took away his healing factor Wolverine would have a pretty good shot.

He'd just grow a new head. Plus I doubt predators canons could blow apart adamantium

X Men Last Stand he took the full force of what ever the fuck Jean was producing that literally disintegrated everything else and his regen was accelerated as fuck for whatever reason.
This thread is retarded from the get go because the original predator got taken down by a good human specimen with no regen powers and a non reinforced bone structure. Wolverine’s strength on his worst day eclipses that of Dutch on his best day. What he lacks in intelligence and strategy he more than makes up with better senses, faster reflexes and indestructible melee weapons.

this is stupid, the predator wouldnt stand a chance
we already know their armor is weaker than adimantium just due to how enough bullets can fuck them up

Attached: 33115_1376189.jpg (600x355, 87K)

Freddy

I don't think Hulk whould just swallow his head whole.

Attached: caea142252b038b860752d305f7eaae0.jpg (632x960, 184K)

>an hour and a half of Hughs angery screams
no homo but I'd cum
>youtu.be/CoHNwPhDFj4

At his core his stories are never really about "Will i Survive this battle?" and instead are about more adult themes. (Sometimes)

pred hands down. An alpha hunter seeking a challenge, but with his arsenal, wolverine is toast. He'd just keep blasting his angry boi pussi

This was already done by Bat in the Sun.

They'd fight for half the movie, then team up after a facehugger falls off of Sabertooth.

didn't wolverine once regenerate from a drop of blood?

He's Magneto's bitch

>kills people like a fox in a hen house
>gets killed like a fox in a tnt house

What about Wolverine vs Aliens? They could even possibly say Xeno blood can melt adamantium?

movie wolverine isn't that overpowered he almost drowns multiple times

>wolverine and the predator team up to fight xenomorphs made from mutants
AxP

Alien

Predator, Logan would charge him and get shot with an explosive bolt that would reduce him to lumps of meat

With a healing factor like that, he'd have to be putting out a massive heat signature.

Not even Superman could defeat Wolverine.

*throws you into space*
Nothing personel, Logan

Kino

Does Superman kill?

was he ever get his hands chopped off?

His skeleton is made of unobtanium so it's impossible

He was already born with claws, they were just normal bone ones. Getting metal over them doesnt make a difference when it comes to sheating and unsheathing them.

We’re not talking about comic Logan, genius.

For Predator to win he'd have to knock Wolvie unconscious or put him in stasis and launch him into a star or black hole. Wolvie can't regenerate if his body is completely broken down at the atomic level.

Depends on how you define "win." In a fight to permanent death, Wolverine would likely win. In a fight to incapacitation, Predator would likely win. In terms of strength and speed, they're probably about equal, but Wolverine's got healing and unbreakability on his side where the Predator has what amount to traps which will mostly just slow Logan down.

>face hugger gets wolverine
it would be kino then the predator needs to contact Professor X or Magneto to help defeat the new xenomorph

>Where's the risk?
Well, in Pulverine's case he (as an archtype) is really retarded so unlike other sorts of immortals he doesn't accumulate knowledge, wisdom, or real experience beyond "I kind of remember fighting that guy one time a while ago, I'm going to attack him....HEAD ON!"
Secondly, he can't ever protect his women so he's pretty much destined to always either push them away or watch them die.
Third, because of point one he never actually matures, so he's always tormented by his longevity; he has no capability to plan, and no ability to see the larger picture, so he has no desires beyond trying to escape his regrets and memories of past failures.
Whereas other sorts of immortals (read: Dracula tier vampires with a strong background in civic planning) would accumulate worldly knowledge, experience, grow to greatly understand the human condition (even as they find themselves growing apart from it), and would have long since learned that they must acquire some kind of grand goal in order to busy themselves as they march towards eternity (while in the back of their mind they know they are fleeing the reaper).

I'm not saying it's a "bad" archtype, but it's a hard one to write well, and one that generally results in a character that has a ton of power but is a shitbag of a person, and is hugely wasted potential (by necessity).

Caped Baldy is the same sort of character, except he's got friends that are able to redeem him, so even though he kind of sucks as a person he's slowly becoming better because of his exceptional friends. Wolverine never really gets that; all the X-Men are basically assholes and the ones that are a positive influence on him die.

Retard

Yes. When he has to, Superman absolutely will kill.

this shit was already done
wolverine won

Attached: Wolverine_vs_Predator-Super_Power_Beat_Down-2013.jpg (960x540, 96K)