Well, Yea Forums?

Well, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1533860211159.png (599x570, 486K)

based marketing thread niggers

is it still wormtongue playing him hes the entire franchise. it would be like 24 without jack without him

boring shit

Soulless, literally he’s a robot

Attached: D54FB48D-D189-466C-BF25-2D9583DB9A59.png (1200x800, 1.72M)

Why does the new doll look like a little fag boy?

That's the point

he looks like jay baumann

Attached: jay with trap gf.jpg (500x375, 108K)

Chucky's Sucky and Fucky?

Formely Sneedy

there are seperate series now. Dourif is still doing direct to home video Chucky kinos

I like both

More like cucky

I guess if the remake is going to do a sequel Chucky will be a “Buddi Bear,” instead of a doll. That’s because Mancini owns the sequel rights.

Nuchucky looks like a cheap child's play rip off.

He's real good actually in action, they really make him seem just a toy gone berserk in film

Haven't seen the movie and i'm pretty excited for it, but goddamn the design sucks. There's something about the eyes and the hair that makes him look fucking retarded.

Nothing will ever be as bad as Curse's design tho.

Attached: 3723090.png (763x430, 615K)

The Curse design was pretty good once Chucky took off his mask.

Attached: 1555346625643.jpg (600x300, 29K)

The boy Gabriel Bateman is insanely handsome.

1988 makes me want to throw up, I only saw the new one cause he doesn't look like a doll anymore.

retarded seems to be the new standard for 'horror'.
see jason in Freddy versus Jason, or Freddy in the remake with the manlet.

better check under your bed tonight, there's likely a doll there waiting

why would you say that

I'm trying to save your life, user. NO, DON'T TURN AROUND NO

looks like shit, but could be a lot worse

what

The actual doll looked good and like a modern plush toy but when it turned into the animatronic the first time I laughed out loud. They explain it in the movie but it still looks ridiculous.

don't worry, the bed is probably fine.
dolls usually prefer to hide in the cupboard, and make occasional knocking or tapping noises to let you know they are coming.

i'm jerkin my gherkin ontop yo wig, nigga

It worked for the movie, the stiff animatronics gave it a really sad pathetic look that evokes sympathy.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeee

who the fuck would buy a doll this ugly for their child, he looks like a 40 year old smoker for fucks sake. At least Dourif chucky looked like an actual doll you'd buy when he was motionless

I thought the original doll looked pretty creepy as a kid, user. I wouldn't have wanted that thing near me.

Fuck off pedo

Attached: 4DD933EE-3F07-4ACD-8E69-1888742BFC03.jpg (615x937, 55K)

Let's not kid ourselves, the original was also horrifying.