Of all the students on the train, why did he flex on Ron? What was his master plan?

Of all the students on the train, why did he flex on Ron? What was his master plan?

Attached: alpha.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Power move. He was merely asserting dominance.

Does Harry always eat that much candy? How's he not fucking obese?

Attached: ducky.jpg (750x648, 36K)

Ron still parent mogs him hard.

He didn't, he dumped it out the window in front of Ron as he smirked at him. Ron had to grab his bookbag and place it over his lap in response.

bump

hot

>laying there
Lying there. You lie down, you're lying down. You lay eggs, you lay mines. A chicken lies down to lay eggs. The chicken is lying down and is laying eggs.

Why is English so fucking confusing for people? Why is it so difficult?

He sowed the seeds of Ron's obedience in this scene. It is spelled out clearly - defer to me, and you may live well, whereas on your own you will eat stale sandwiches.

>Take the lot fag posted it again
You made me out far too much thought into this one scene nigger, and yes, it was a power play, he was asserting his dominance over the weaker, poorer male Ron, who follows him meekly and presents himself for Harry whenever he wants afterwards

>What was his master plan?
To bang the his sister.

clearly a plan rowling had thought off from the beginning

need to remind the irish who runs britain

He knew Ron had a hot sister he was destined for.

For some reason, your post gave me a boner. I thought you might like to know that.

that actually clarifies things thank you user

He was just being nice you incel

>Irish
Seamus was the only Irish man in the entire school, which is fucking weird considering Ireland were good enough at magic to be wizard world cup winners. So there must be an Irish wizard school in Connaught behind some hills and cows or something, and Seamus must be from Northern Ireland which is why he isn't allowed into the Irish school since he's a filthy Protestant and had to go to British school

Nah that's what you think at first, then you go home and spend the next few hours analyzing the situation, posting online about it, asking family (who rebuff you, the plebs), before finally realizing that, no, it was a flex. There was no "nice" moment there.

You REALLY think the English wizardry community would ever have allowed an Irish school to exist? In the name of Empire they would have had none of it.

fish ghoti

thouGHt
wOmen
naTIon
Checks out.

>British Empire in the 90s
They fucking got booted out of the country by the magic IRA and they couldn't do jack shit about it. Had to smile and clap when the Irish came to their country and won the world cup in front of them. Magical Britain is even more JUSTed than real Britain

It's literally impossible to not flex on Ron.

Attached: 1561073786336.jpg (470x470, 41K)

Based.

power move. He showed ron whos dominate in the relationship.

Wrong its
>thouGH
>peOple
>balleT
>busIness
the word is silent

He is a boy who had been denied candy his whole life while his fatass cousin ate whatever he wanted.
Now here he is alone, with money, so he splurges on candy like a child would.

Crashing this train, with no survivors.

>magic IRA
holy shit

"I'll have the lot! And your sister. Have her delivered to the baggage car."

Harry knew he needed some lackey sidekick to help him navigate the wizard world and when I met Ron he knew that he could have him wrapped around his finger. That's why Harry didn't want to be friends with Malfoy, cause he knew Malfoy would have more power in the relationship.

I hated Hermione so much as a kid.
She's what an unintelligent person thinks an intelligent person is like.
I didn't see Tom Riddle Jr making study plans and acting like a complete swot, fucking bitch should have been aborted.

>flex
kill yourself zoomer nigger

>zoomer
kill yourself first

that's not how it works, you're nigger tier human garbage. you go.

>Ctrl + f "dullest franchise"
>Not found
All of you are niggers.

thats right, I belong here. Now fuck off to normie land

>normie
you're one of them faggot tourist.

>projecting this hard

boomer thinks his opinions matter

Attached: 1560468891044.jpg (680x509, 52K)

based well versed poster

Women can't write with that much depth, there was no subtext to this or anything written be rowling

>Two dollars? Must be written like 2$

Attached: B8AACA95-C18C-43EA-91C9-3555569346AA.jpg (537x534, 75K)

>normie
you outed yourself newfag

>m-maybe if i-I repeat myself

he took the lot in the vain hope of ending up in an episode of My 600lb Life rather than cast as the lead actor in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1405480492811.jpg (1634x2893, 555K)

buying Ron's sister at a discounted rate

Why are wizards even paying for stuff? Surely they can use magic to just summon that shit

i wonder if theres a magic bitcoin...

kill yourself little poofter

The duck is in the process of laying an egg though. So it's actually correct

WRONG you fucking retard
She's not lying there, as that implies she was put there herself. He left her laying there, exactly as the image says.
Lying also means the act of lying, so your autistic egg argument holds less water. A woman is not a chicken so no such distinction has to be made.
You're one to talk about English being difficult for people when you don't even understand it yourself.

why did you edit this image to protect liberals>