How is he....funny?

How is he....funny?
Bongs, what the fuck? I don't get Mr Bean comedy.

Attached: download (1).jpg (188x268, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/azK0Re8MKWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's physical comedy. you have to be able to move without a hoverround to get it

I understand why americans dont find it funny. He's not explicitly mocking himself, his small penis or financial situation. There's no black bulls. I would bring up more things but that's literally every joke in american comedy.

>I-I turned myself into a pickle Morty. I'm pickle Riiiiick!
What kind of comedy is that?

For me it's Mr Benn.

Attached: 1549674072333.jpg (1200x1200, 92K)

Attached: wazza.jpg (476x202, 21K)

>haha american comedy so stupid mate xD
>OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA MR BEAN MAKE FUNNY FACE *laugh track erupts*

Based and Rooney pilled

Attached: E7D50EF2-AE21-445C-A600-4DBEC3C8732F.png (792x550, 720K)

Characters like Mr Bean are always more international icons than anything, 2bh. It's how I feel about Monty Python, even John Cleese reckons there are more American fans of Python than British ones. Rowan Atkinson is more loved over here for Blackadder or (to a degree) The Thin Blue Line. If your nation likes him, it's more worth asking why your countrymen find him funny than us.

For me its Black Adder

>haha funny ugly man fall down and do silly thing
I do feel like you have to be funny yourself to criticize humor

Autists are funny, user

Always fun to see some foreigner in the comment section in a clip from Blackadder or any other movie Rowan Atkinson has been in going "OMG MR BEAN CAN TALK"

He’s a living cartoon character in an otherwise normal world. He might be uniquely funny to British people, but I’m a burger and think he’s hilarious.

Based burger, a rare find in these times

Naughty naughty naughty.

Attached: Pompidou.jpg (624x351, 82K)

he isn't funny.
no one half intelligent in England finds him funny, he's more popular internationally in countries with low iq. the series/films are easily sold abroad because it is all visual comedy and almost no talking. it's like telly tubbies for grown ups.

He's hopeless but in an endearing way. Like the main title suggests, he fell down to Earth by mistake and is doing his best to figure it all out.

Are british really like this?

youtu.be/azK0Re8MKWM

>british """"comedy""""

we mostly have butlers, and the pre-fried breakfast is accurate, but no one would pour milk on it.

I did pic related all my life not knowing it's actually a thing in english pubs, i want to visit UK so bad!

Attached: chipbutty.jpg (1080x675, 69K)

peter sellers was funnier

best food is in the north of England.
here's one for you to try, chips in gravy.

Noted

then:
huntman's platter, toad in the hole, Cumberland sausage, cottage pie, shepherd's pie, sunday roast, Yorkshire pudding, and any dessert named after a town in the north of England of which there are many.
from the far south west, Cornish pasty, and other pasties. Very good one is a breakfast pasty. But buying it outside of the far south west will result in disappointment.

from the north again, all the pies.
meat and potato pie, steak and cowheel pie, cheese and onion pie etc.
the food in the north is fattier and therefore has richer flavour due to the cold weather.

That time when he flashed a bunch of school girls at a swimming pool was pretty funny desu.

Thanks a lot user!

now we're talking

have a look at some recipes/photos online.
English food isn't famous, but it is good.
chances are, anyone you speak to from outside of England will just say "fish and chips" if you ask them for an example.

People that don't even speak English love Mr. Bean. Hell, I know a few people that were born deaf that love the character.

For all the bitching about the show's silly physical humor, it has transcended language barriers pretty well because of it.

>I don't get Mr Bean comedy.
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1546101432147.jpg (720x719, 51K)

This, in exyu older generations remember him for blackadder goes forth which was apparently dubbed in Serbo-Croatian. People younger than 30 only know him for Mr. Bean though.

>it's like telly tubbies for grown ups
user the Mr. Bean audience is probably about 12 yos and their parents who fondly remember watching it themselves while young.

What the hell is OP's problems.

Attached: 1412458041841.webm (608x448, 1.6M)

>le make a funny face man

>english """""""""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""""""""""

fuck what a blast from the past

why dont you suck on these beans OP, all 130 million

Attached: BEANS.png (945x321, 178K)

I'm pretty sure Mr. Bean is targeted towards kids so that's why it emphasises silly humor.