Why is there so many horror snobs on this board that can't decide whether jumpscares are good or bad? Who fucking cares?

Why is there so many horror snobs on this board that can't decide whether jumpscares are good or bad? Who fucking cares?

Attached: 1528002781244.png (689x689, 465K)

obama was a nigger

obama based

based

>Why is there so many horror snobs on this board that can't decide whether jumpscares are good or bad? Who fucking cares?
They're ok but overused to the point where the entire movie is a jump scare every 10 minutes.

obama

DESPITE MAKING UP 13%

Attached: 1547271471079.jpg (1200x1246, 429K)

>momentary spooky occurrence that’s allowed to speak for itself visually
cool
>monster pops up on screen and starts screaming at a character while inexplicable clanging noises drown out all other sound
booooooo

and you're white trash
yep, he saved the world from a credit crisis(caused by bush), ended the wars(also caused by Bush), and brought America up to its boom economy that it is in now.
>b-but Trump is the president! t.pol
Nope. The boom began in the last year of Obama's presidency. Cope harder trumpster dumpsters

>that pic

Faggots did it to themselves, and essentially made their own monster in Trump. He wouldn’t have gotten so much traction if Obongo and the rest of the left hadn’t squandered almost a decade pissing off almost everyone who didn’t live in a small handful of cities.

nigger

Retarded fuck nigger obama lied about releasing the information on ufos, fuck obama and fuck trannies.

yep, i'm thinking he's cringe

SOMEBODY STOP HIM HE'S GONNA RELEASE THE MINNESOTA TRANSRACIAL ADOPTION STUDY

>Cope
reddit nigger

obama

He still was, but he used to, too. - mitch deadberg

EVOCATIVE & DRY HORROR GOOD
SCHLOCKY & FUN HORROR BAD

>MINNESOTA TRANSRACIAL ADOPTION STUDY
I read it up and I remember there was nothing inherently racist. Didn't the authors even say it was inconclusive?

Wow, that post was fucking gay. Kys

chiquita banana
chiquita banana
obamaaaaaaa

Thank God I'm not a balding liberal nigger cocksucker

Attached: 1560381237418.png (449x401, 490K)

I like jumpscares, they make you feel scared for a second unlike the "atmosphere" or whatever new meme buzzword they've come out with.
The thing that sucks is how telegraphed they are, and the loud ass aound effect. Loud isn't scary.

Does anybody else prefer the idea of having an unlikable president? There's just something so creepy about a guy who bombs thousands and thousands of sand people, then puts his Mr. NiceGuy mask on and is adored by millions of people.

Seriously why do they ALL LOOK THE SAME!!

Attached: 1561405539703.png (454x520, 13K)

fucking based
fuck niggers

Attached: nword lotr.jpg (1100x1253, 233K)

we went from one of the best presidents to one of the stupidest (probably the stupidest). this country is a fucking joke.

true

there is nothing wrong in bombing mudslimes

Do Americans really think Obama was a good president?

Attached: 11.png (300x250, 18K)

I wouldn't call George Bush one of the best presidents, but you are right Obama is one stupid fucking nigger

The 15 point IQ gap remained even when the blacks were adopted into middle upper white families. The authors' conclusions just look like cope when compared to their data.

Attached: 1546487083340[1].jpg (516x894, 128K)

No
He started multiple wars, doubled the national debt, and made healthcare even worse then it was before for the sake of 10 million deadbeats

even his greatest defenders consider him "just ok"

>watching a horror movie alone at night and saying is scary
cringe
>watching a horror movie in the phone crappy quality and at daylight with people at home or the lads making fun of the special effects and then telling everyone that the movie is not scary
absolutely based

Obama was pretty based near the end of his term. He kept blockading Israel and siding with the UN just to fuck with them. So much screeching was delivered.
Or those White house PR sessions where he kept tormenting the people asking if Trump would be a good president just to make the liberals upset.
Or that meeting where he redpilled Trump so hard he couldn't smile for the camera.

Attached: 1561423614458.png (689x689, 559K)

Even after all this time, some people don't understand how corrupt Illinois is.

fpbp
/thread

it's called covering your ass and there's a good reason why nobody "wants" to do it again

From my Australian understanding Illinois is a fairly rust belt/red state besides Chicago which population mogs the rest of the state?

like most "otherwise okay" states, ilinois is hopelessly ensnared by a corrupt city

That was just one example of things that the president has to do which should preclude them from being beloved by the masses. Progressives love Muslims, yet they love Obama even more despite him killing so many of them.

you'd have a point BUT the children with two black parents were adopted substantially later than the other children. The average white child was adopted at about 19 months old, but the average black child was adopted at 32 months old . The results of the study showed that children who were adopted later had much lower IQs than those who were adopted earlier. For example, black children adopted within one year of birth had IQs 7 points higher than black children adopted later.

the proper conclusion is that black children fare way better in upper class families. Concluding anything else is going beyond the scope of the study.

Attached: tv.png (689x689, 748K)

Fuck, this really hit me in the feels.

is there some sort of curse that was placed on white men that made them turn into balding doughy submissive pathetic faggots?

obamas big brown/purpleish lips always unsettled me

and a terrible president