Pick one

Pick one.

Attached: 46E77439-1494-40F3-800E-752345933F84.jpg (720x720, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ZP3DR0qEms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tom

Attached: tom-cruise,-young-223834.jpg (850x1169, 114K)

They all look like twinks

DiCaprio is mine

If I have to choose i will choose johnny because then i will be one degree of separation away from my waifu Winona's pusy

It's almost like there's a theme to who makes it in Hollywood

Is Depp a Manlet?

River

Attached: B45F221F-A04C-4CF4-B62D-A246C6AE54E5.jpg (473x576, 27K)

Depp is 6'1"

yes he's was along with Toby

the background

bet they couldn't even get laid haha

Leo looks like that guy who voices Steven Universe in this pic.

Mine

Attached: s9uqxpctdx801.jpg (497x327, 27K)

more like 5'8

All of them, with me servicing their erect cocks

>They all look like twinks

LEONARDO DICAPRIO, BRYAN SINGER AND THE PECK(ER) CONNECTION!!!FACT!!!

Brian Peck, former actor and co-star of Return of the Living Dead (Scuz), is friends with Bryan Singer.

In 2002 I got X-Men on DVD and at the time I didn't understand why Peck shared a commentary with Singer and was not only at the Ellis Island Premiere, seen in the DVD extras, but also cameoed as "hot dog vendor", in the scene when Senator Kelly walks out of the ocean, with Stan Lee next to him.

Peck acted as a childrens "acting coach" and was rumored to have been feeding young boys to Singer, amongst others, which explains the cameo, no doubt an injoke between the two in regards to Peck's role of supplying fresh young weiners. Peck did time for molesting a young boy.

I use to give Singer the benefit of the doubt but not anymore. He's a pedo.

Below is a video of a young LEONARDO DICAPRIO on the set of Growing Pains with BRIAN PECK who was his stand-in.

youtu.be/5ZP3DR0qEms

Attached: TWINKIES.jpg (812x339, 90K)

It's interesting that Leo hasn't commented on any of this. I guess getting fame and fortune was worth having his teen twink ass plowed. I also find it curious that after his breakthrough role in What's Eating Gilbert Grape in 1993, DiCaprio did two movies in 1995 where he played homosexual characters (The Basketball Diaries and Total Eclipse) before doing a 180 and going for teen heartthrob roles in Romeo + Juliet and, of course, Titanic which made him into a superstar.

Considering the #MeToo movement of late, I wonder why we don't hear more cases of males actors who were aquainted with the casting couch? Sure, we heard from Corey Haim and Corey Feldman but their claims felt like two drug and booze addled burnouts desperately trying to reignight their failed careers by gaining attention like most of the women who were happy to suck and fuck their way to fame and fortune before their prospects faded along with their looks and decided to cry rape years after when coming forward sooner would have saved countless others, who might have been spared if what they say is true, ultimately revealing their motives which are self-centered and narcissistic. I'd be wiling to bet that most genuine cases of male molestation have went unreported mainly because of the stigma that would kill an actors reputation because of the publics perception that their masculinity was compromised.

!!!FACT!!!

fpbp

Of those three? Got to be Johnny

the wall is for everybody

How can I ensure my sons are this good looking?

*wife's sons

It's funny how the least talented, less beautiful and WAY less charismatic of the trio ended being the most successful.
I guess we have only Cameron and Scorsese to thanks for that. If asked back in the day this picture was taken, I would think DiCaprio would be stucked playing retardeds for the rest of his career, while the other two would took off

Is this the only way?

based

Brad

Feldman said he was surrounded by pedophiles as early as Friday the 13th IV & The Goonies and it was rumored Haim was raped on set of Lucas. They may have been failed child stars but I doubt they just started willing prostituting themselves at 10 years old.

Marry, fuck, kill

pitt
he has no equal

Fuck Depp, Marry Pitt, and kill DiCaprio.

Skeet Ulrich should have been in that group, but he got pigeonholed as a Depp knockoff and then Chill Factor killed his ascension. Too bad, I think he's great in Scream and Jericho.

Attached: a2e923178a84bc4d3f1625a47d1a906a.jpg (547x342, 29K)

Hey guys, how come you never remember m-me?
I was hot too (∩︵∩)

Attached: christian slater.gif (500x344, 1008K)

>pickle boy fed rape victims, including the star of Titanic, to the director of X-Men
What a strange world I live in

Who are the modern equivalents?

There are no longer any movie stars. That's why Tom fucking Cruise is still making action flicks in his 50s.

Because the pedophile organization is far more powerful and far more comprehensive than any individual perverted producer or actor. Anyone who even thought about revealing any of the names or faces behind this group could be assassinated by the CIA without it even looking like a murder.
But probably mostly because most kids who are raped grow up to be pedos themselves. Just look at Macaulay culkin and his obsession with pizza

Attached: 1552792408574.jpg (634x727, 120K)

Thimotée Chalamet, Finn Wolfhard and Ezra Miller

mind blown, nigger.

DiCaprio for me. I want to see Pitt buttfucking DiCaprio.

based

lmao you're all a bunch of faggots

Attached: image.jpg (544x368, 15K)

Depp. He's a bad boy, but I bet I could save him!

The except unironically
Anyone who could be considered a "new star" is immediately thrown into capeshit ensemble films where they blend in with the rest

You're competing in a game where people who are born superior to you have far better results. It's a rigged game. What fucking retard would continue to play a rigged game?

The average poster has to delude themselves to cope with this reality. I GET IT. There's no other reason for such denial. This poster then projects that denial onto other people, relying on ridiculous strawmen to argue with.

Your wife will see men more attractive and successful than you every day on television. Who do you think she fantasizes about?
There are men out there who could fuck your girlfriend if they only had contact woth her because they are so naturally superior to you.
There are guys who have women approach them and pursue relationships and sex instead being a little fucking rodent that has to plan out how to meet girls, what to say to them, what to wear to impress them... pathetic.
These guys don't have to worry about their little gym activities or their career or their personality. They have grown up natrually socialized forming a desirable and outgoing personality, with opinions that are generic and attractive, they're taller, with a larger frame than yours, with a bigger dick, who smell better, who may have been born into money and they are far more physically attractive than you.

You're just a worthless cockroach picking up the scraps, the undesirable women who will settle for you despite being drawn so strongly to these superior men.

And your response to this will only be a coping mechanism. You convince yourself that none of this matters because if you keep working hard then you can get a girl who finds you to be her ideal and her to be your ideal... right?

Nice blog, bro.

>girls
lmao I'm gay, enjoy your shit life seething h*tero