Is "Simpson" meant to evoke "Simpleton," referring to Homer's low intellect?

Is "Simpson" meant to evoke "Simpleton," referring to Homer's low intellect?

Attached: homer mask.png (1000x1000, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arjcyZhQv3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sneed

Sneed

Matt groening’s last name is Simpson

was gonna answer your question but sneed called and told me to say sneed. sneed

Sneed

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

Attached: 1f1864640d21646fc970ebe19cd0f3c7f64d547bbadd27bc11ef2bfb0325d9c0.jpg (599x780, 102K)

THEY TURNED HOMER INTO A CLOWN

MARGE IS THE SMART ONE, BECAUSE FEMINISM

SIMILAR TO BART/LISA

>Sneedleton

if you rotate all the letters in lisa clockwise it spells anal backwards

It reflects his low IQ, which is in the 70-80 range.

Wasn't it confirmed to be 96?

>hurr, sneed! durr, sneed! chuck!

Is that all you chuckposting fucks can sneed?!

>ugh, based based based sneed sneed cringe chuck sneed chuck based based sneed cringe cringe

I feel like I'm in a sneeding asylum full of sucking old people, that can do nothing but sneed the suck chucking words and look like a fucking broken record!

>cringe cringe chuck chuck! cringe based based! sneed sneed sneed! sneed LOL sneed! cringe boomer Le zoomer! I am boomer?! No zoom zoom zoomies, zoomer going zoomies!

AGH I FUCKING HATE THE SNEED SO GOD DAMN MUCH!! FUCK CHUCKPOSTING HONEST GOD-FUCKING I HOPE YOUR MOTHER SNEED ON HER OWN FEED IN HELL! YOU COCKSUCKER!

OH BUT I KNOW MY POST IS BASED ISN'T IT? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGEY-CRINGE BASED CRINGE REDDIT CHUCK BASED REDDIT SNEED BASED SNEED CRINGE REDDIT CHUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's a reference to OJ Simpson. He was Groenings idol.

It's supposed to evoke "cityslicker", referring to Homer's high pH

Attached: 650760.jpg (640x480, 43K)

It formerly was, until the events depicted in the episode "HOMЯ".

Cringe

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1515122332890.jpg (424x640, 67K)

Why is the Simpsons canon so fucking shit? Why can't they just simply stick to things as they happened? First Homer and Marge met in the 70s in high school, then all of a sudden they met in some 90s grunge band? It's ridiculous.

fuck you moe sneed is based and you're a faggot.

Homer is so dumb he couldn't figure out how to engage in sexual intercourse or fellatio. What a dope!

>Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet.
exquisite b8

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on 4channel (formerly Yea Forums), one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

Sneed at least has a constant canon

Attached: 1553806130015.gif (1100x450, 326K)

T H E
COOLEST

Formerly basneed

youtube.com/watch?v=arjcyZhQv3s
epik sneed blaster

Attached: 1557682752954.png (644x1908, 1.31M)