Who did it better?

Who did it better?

Attached: 1.jpg (2000x1500, 672K)

I don't know but I remember back in high school I used to say "Ringu" and the class weeaboo would get super autistically mad and try to correct me, so needless to say I'd find any excuse to say "Ringu" in a conversation just to make him reeeeeee

good times

Japanese girl's hot, western chick is disgusting.

The originals

Attached: Ringu_Ju-On.png (537x445, 269K)

The Ring is better than all of them.

Why would he ree at Ringu? Wouldn't he ree if you called it the ring?

>jew on
hmmm

Because apparently, in japanese, the letter "u" is silent, and I wasn't leaving the U silent.

So the word Ringu is pronounced "Ring"

I'd go around saying "Ringuuuuu"

Fucking kek, have a (you)

Attached: 2018_9_23_21_28_32_466.jpg (740x555, 23K)

Daveigh Chase was a cute girl you fucking retard.
No pedo.

Attached: file.png (572x246, 342K)

The weeb can’t even get the things he rees about right. It’s the opposite. The word is just Ring but they pronounce it Ringu because Jap alphabet is retarded.

The Ring is the last horror movie that I remember being actually creeped out about. Granted I was like 13 at the time it came out.

I got spooped by the Grudge when I was 13, but then I started getting hard whenever I saw the actress for the ghost.

The grudge is responsible for zoomers speaking with "vocal fry", the curse is real

both at the same time

Attached: 1531684138595.jpg (869x827, 356K)

tfw no lonely depressed lolis are coming out of my tv
why live bros?

Wait, those are different movies?!

*meow*

Attached: grudge-toshio-cat-scream.jpg (600x326, 18K)

They fused into a superghost in the crossover movie.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1911x789, 115K)

Eing

that thing was honestly better than both

What the fuck? What do they even do with their fusion? How did they fuse? Why?

>Japanese girl's hot

Proof?

I thought The Ring was a better movie. The Grudge was alright imo, just not better than The Ring.

The Grudge, because the ghost goes /u/-mode some qt Japanese girls.

Attached: the grudge.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Watch the movies or look up the actress. They chose a model to portray the character. Same actress in English and Japanese versions of the character.

The Grudge is a non-story where the ghost has no rules and just kills random people for no reason.

The Ring is a tight narrative where the ghost has rules and motivations but finding out what they are is horrifying.

>not watching the showdown

Attached: ringvsgruge.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

this is the only time I ever enjoyed a Grudge movie. They pretty much distill the entire plot and concept of a Grudge movie into a ten minute sequence, and because they don't drag it out for 90 mins with a bunch of throwaway characters it's actually entertaining.

>ghost has no rules and just kills random people for no reason
She kills people who go in the house.

No. She also kills people who look at the house from the outside, and she also kills people who never saw the house but are friends or relatives of people who did go inside or see it from the outside.

I was gonna say you're wrong, but then I remembered the American family plotline from the second movie.
man what a shitshow

Attached: 1554058554101.jpg (400x388, 35K)

need a japanese ghost gf

SHIELD.

Attached: RinguSimmons.png (410x644, 246K)