Innocent?

Has Leaving Neverland been debunked by the Train Station timeline discrepancy??

Attached: rexfeatures_10143674a.jpg (2000x1270, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zR1scjrWw6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHAMONE!
EEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

He did it.

Prove it.

He admitted it
youtube.com/watch?v=zR1scjrWw6o

He had a literal harem of little boys and had softcore CP. Don't even try to play that book off as an art book.

Kids like Wade Robson were in show business their whole lives. He was mentoring them. If anything, he was sheltering them from the ((((Hollywood)))) vultures that would do the very things MJ is ironically accused of. Really makes u think....

>mentoring them

That's a funny way of saying "grooming."

I find it equally suspicious that Hollywood wants to preserve this image of parents being infallible gods who can control reality and do no wrong or harm.
Abusive parents exist, dickwad.

Robson, as a grown man, testified under oath during the 2005 trial that nothing happened.

Because he was told by Michael's lawyers (and Michael) that he'd go to jail and his career would be over.

Give it a rest. They're liars. It's been debunked.

Wasn't there something about an earlier train station or about one that wasn't in the books because of taxes? Either way they showed the current one in the documentary because they don't have footage of anything else. There will never be a definitive answer as to whether MJ was a pedo or not, but I've personally found everything against him damning, so I'd rather leave him behind. Of course this is just how I feel about the guy, and people are just as right in believing he was innocent. The guy is dead anyway

>muh train station

Fuck off, he molested those kids and ruined their families.

Has the world given up on critical thinking? He claimed to have been abused in a building that didnt exist in his stated timeline. Literally the only people that have accused MJ of wrongdoing were the money-grubbers filing failed lawsuits.

>be sccessful adult star
>want to sleep in the same bed with other children
Yeah, totally normal human bean

Michael was innocent, check these digits.

What can you say about a 42 year old man that collected statues of prepubescent boys.

I know applehead did it, he touched my pp.

MJ was based and innocent. If you disagree, then fuck you.

Attached: IMG-20190622-WA0004.jpg (1280x2560, 388K)

what did he actually say about the train? could it be possible that he mistook the train for a different time? is the molestation linked to the train station? these details matter. it’s important to note he hanged out with michael for years

the documentary goes into detail with the failures of the parents. both mothers accept that they failed their kids

>mfw Yea Forums hates all blacks unless they are accused of rape

Attached: 1542402590259.png (472x472, 233K)

i can’t know for sure that MJ molested those kids. what i DO know is that his conduct with them, from what he himself has admitted, was wrong and a good sign that more probably went down

b-but he said the K word in a song once. that makes him a based jew hater even thought he explained his actual intentions with the lyrics

If you think MJ did it you probably just eat up any shit the media craps into your mouth.
Come back after you can argue both sides of the discussion and make your own decision.
Yea Forums used to be a place where people didn't followed retarded public consensus.

poopoo head showed me how to rubba rubba

a majority of the people in these threads defend MJ. if you can’t stand other people having a different opinion than you maybe the upvote system from reddit is a better site for you

Maybe I'm tired of hearing people form an opinion on the same recycled baseless trash that they've read from one side of the discussion.
Usually trash that was shat out by biased media that we would otherwise ridicule.
Also fuck off with the Reddit retort.

you may not know but people have been thinking MJ is a pedo for nearly 30 years. the doco is only a recent thing. don’t act like the discussion is based upon nothing. even it the allegations are false. there are many of them from many different boys he has had personal relationships with. they can’t just be dismissed as main stream news trash just because you don’t like it

Captain EO would never harm a child. He would protect them from the evil AYWOKI

Attached: file.png (426x600, 436K)

Attached: te hee hee.jpg (821x821, 65K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=zR1scjrWw6o
lol funniest thing in a while
THEMS THE RULES!

Daily reminder he earned those kids

Attached: 583F1D18-386E-4041-BA7F-57F53466C0AC.png (220x220, 86K)

>earned those kids
lawl

Except despite the immense attention and being investigated by the FBI for years nothing happened.
There are recordings of his original accuser that show he was bullshitting.
There were several alleged victims that spoke out against the allogations.

Honestly there's so much compelling information and evidence for his defence, but nobody gives a fuck.

nigger wut. if you honestly think that fucking freakshow with a god complex wasn't ramming little boys in his bedroom, you're dumb af.

I was born in ‘92, i really only knew Jackson 5 songs and maybe Thriller until he died. He was blacklisted from the radio when I was a kid.
And when we were on long car rides and stuff my parents would always play like lite fm stations that would toss in a pretty big dose of 80’s stuff.
Then there was also the baby dangling thing which was undisputed.

The guy was a fucking punchline

Fuck you, you ho. You don't know shit

Nobody's saying he wasn't crazy and disturbed, thanks to stupid cunts like you harassing him.

the tape never implies that he was bullshitting, only that he wanted to destroy michael. which is pretty reasonable if your child was molested.

my parents always played his music but they always casually said he was a wacko. like it was common knowledge. myself i was adamant that he was innocent until i became and adult and was able to understand these things better

>the jews culkin...the fucking jews. they are a disease, and i'm the cure.

Attached: 1551677378207.png (1500x1178, 2M)

most of michael’s adult friends were jews. his estate is run by jewish lawyers

He had some of the most hardcore sanpaku eyes I've ever seen. Dude was Albert Fish-tier in terms of psychopathy.

Has no one asked them just how they found ths picture? Was really not it doctored in any way?

i think it’s just MJ just watching an documentary about WW2. people don’t remembee that his music videos showed many events terrible events like in man in the mirror, black and white, earth song etc.

Fuck off back to r*ddit faggot.

This is literally the only defense i heard when this doc dropped