Now that Netflix has made Evangelion mainstream

Here's your Asuka, bro

Attached: 02d38165e597275ac8f3fea416eb69fe.jpg (970x1200, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMfXeuv4kZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Um ya except asuka is supposed to be attractive

Holy fucking BASED!!!

Just waiting for cunny user to come along now and get the thread banned. Place bets on how long lads.

Doesn't look like enough of a cunt.

She looks like an ape

cringe and inceled

now vox is going to make an article about how problematic that hospital scene is

I wish she would grow her hair. She’d look way prettier.

kek

Have you actually seen an ape?

>this is your only option
>pick one

Attached: 843wp957300-25840395.jpg (2700x1800, 1.13M)

Short hair is kino lad

No need to pay me.

Attached: IMG_5198.png (884x1800, 3.46M)

yes, it looks like her

Is that guy ever not online? He posts it in every one of these threads like clockwork.

I genuinely believe he has a bot that fucking alerts him to these posts.

Tomboys are for ________

Attached: 1560896108236.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

people with good taste

Elle is too old. And too tall. And isn't a redhead. Decent choices otherwise I guess.

nice. i'm looking forward to it

Attached: 1561122100938.png (531x551, 572K)

And she looks like a pig

No, it’s not. Tomboys are for closeted gays.

stop projecting and go dilate

Why does she always dress like it's 1983? She's literally not marketable at all. The 80's is a dead and gone meme.

Attached: r0wsdsnwbfw01.jpg (2108x1756, 312K)

Maybe she's not into modern day twerk culture? Oh, who am I kidding?

>shit company using shit actors to make a shitty remake of a shitty anime
that's poetry all right

>Casting someone with any amount of emotional expressiveness whatsoever for Rei

She should dress like it's 1893 instead and wear dresses

>t. samefag talking to himself to bump thread
Use pics to do that, retard.

Could be the fact that she's been starring in virtually nothing but 80's themed works

Wait is this why there are so many evangelion threads now? Because it's on Netflix?

This board man, I swear to God. All you people do is shit on 'normie' culture but from what I can tell you're constantly engaging in it still.
Hippocrates.

Sophiafags are a plague to humanity

>*gift to humanity
fixed :)

I won't mind.
CONGRATS, BRO kid is the only one which could be blacked tho, if they do to anybody else...

Liking masculine features is gay, gayboy.

imagine thinking Sophia Lilllis looks masculine

Having sex with men is gay, don't twist shit around.

Who will play Asuka in the inevitable big screen adaptation of neon genesis evangelical?

Attached: IMG_2054.jpg (2653x923, 464K)

>short hair for a girl
>if that was on a guy, it'd be really long

stop it retard

Short hair doesn't help.

Pretty much this.

Shinji = Finn
Asuka = Sophia
Rei = Moner
Misato = Anya
Kaworu = Timmy the faggot
Gendo = Idris Elba
Ritsuko = Kiki
Maya = Millie
Mari = Angry Rice

Attached: ur waifu a shit.jpg (1080x2184, 590K)

she's so adorable

How about casting some Asian people for Asian roles (Shinji, Gendo, Misato) for once?

Tired of seeing these ugly rat kids everywhere just because hollywood producers like raping them

youtube.com/watch?v=tMfXeuv4kZE

What did Asuka mean by this?

Attached: gangbang.webm (720x405, 2.34M)

Who is the second from top?

how the fuck is this still up?

>Anything else than Asians on the roles that are very clearly Asian characters.

Asuka is a redhead, so it's going to be a nigger. Hollywood hates gingers.

???? how is that a response

Attached: keanu:winona OTP.png (648x750, 447K)

We're not really getting the top tier redheads in the acting industry are we?

You calling me retard and a samefag when you just assume shit and are wrong is amusing in it self.

>haha she has red hair!! she should be asuka and jean grey and barbara gordon i am very smart this is good casting!

Franny is the only right answer

Basso probably has to be the top red head teen actress as far as I can tell...she's been pretty good in everything ive seen her in

>Now that Netflix has made Evangelion mainstream
except they havent

>be Franny
>too short to play older roles
>too busty to play kid roles
i feel bad for her

Rei should be Albino in a live action.

Prove me wrong

Not just red hair, also that Asuka spunk. Kills angels and doesn't afraid of anything.

Rei/Yui should be white, Gendo should be Ken Watanabe or someone similar, and Shinji should be a hapa. Misato should be a Japanese QT and Kaji should be white.

>also that Asuka spunk
No she doesn't.

FEATURES TOO SOFT
LOOKS LIKE A BOY

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

Nah, leave that to gay boy Kaworu

Attached: IMG_5240.png (883x1338, 2.1M)

Attached: IMG_5219.png (884x1800, 3.31M)

Why do people care about this being re-released on Netflix? What the actual fuck is the difference besides having to pay a subscription fee?

>What the actual fuck
Are people still saying this? Jesus.

Imagine loving a show, but no-one outside of other nerds on a Tibetan mandala-making forum knows about it. Now imaging that show starts becoming mainstream and everyone starts watching it. That's why the hype for Netflix release.

>that
>asuka

Attached: Alexandra+gaier+elegant+rus+cosplayer_744fce_6156623[1].jpg (900x675, 101K)

Kaji is Japanese.

>no-one outside of other nerds
I DONT THINK U REALIZE HOW INFLUENTIAL EVA IS

EVERY WORKING HOLLYWOOD DIRECTOR HAS WATCHED IT GUARANTEED 100%

Stellan Skaarsgard or someone similar would also be a good Fuyutsuki

Hollywood directors are movie nerds. Of course I expect aspies like Refn and Tarantino to have seen it. I am talking about mainstream society here.

Oh wow, eva can become even more normie-tier than it already is. Great.

>muh sekret waifu jerk-off club

This why Anno thinks Eva was a mistake.

even if she was a 10/10 actress it would be pretty hard for her to find the right roles. Asuka would unironically be the best thing for her right now even though it'll never happen.

How come none of them get the hair right? Asuka is a natural redhead, not some wig-wearing trap.

He makes more sense as a foreigner, though. NERV would obviously be a multinational affair, even if it's based in Japan. Kaji's a double-agent, he works if you retcon him to be European, or something.

As long as there aren't any niggers in Tokyo 3, we're fine.

I'd risk our child being a lobsterboy for her.

4blackmenindrag.jpg

YEAH, LIKE 4 YEARS AGO

The only MCU franchise without miscast

You know the pilots are 14 years old, right?

Its so hard for me to get into the right state of mind for this when the main character lives like someone in their mid 20s but has the maturity of a 13 year old.

The suspension of disbelief just constantly ruins the scenes for me. Help me weeb bros

>no bonbi as every part

Attached: 1557865040713.gif (300x300, 3.02M)

>not a 13 year old

based

Me

Franny is currently the best redhead. You also forgot Sadie Sink

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-23-18h02m15s789.png (3840x2160, 1.3M)

no one plays their age in movies....RIGHT?

her gazongas are insane.
(or she's just really small)

The key thing is, can you imagine her being tied up, as Asuka so frequently is in art depicting her?

>reminder that NGE threads are purely to keep incels off the rest of the board

Attached: Yuzuki.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

she's like 4'11, anything would look big on her

both, Maddie towers over her

Attached: 42317915_2162996694022688_3286179847260340224_n.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

dilate

Source?

How the fuck is a jap supposed to play shinji when he has blue eyes? I hate weebs

Haha right? Imagine being into boys...

based retard

>Evangelion
>Asuka
Stop this gayness at once.

Attached: 1368426_1398532022740_full.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

I always pictured a live action version of asuka being more like this, except more vicious and less comical.

Attached: CarmelitaNetflix.png (604x628, 386K)

now we're finally entering the kino redhead zone

Attached: A.Series.of.Unfortunate.Events.S03E03.The.Grim.Grotto.Part.One.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[Torrenta2 (530x594, 971K)

Kinda amazing how she took a minor, 1 note character character and made her the most memorable one in the entire show.

Amazing, Maddie is 5'6". That means she's 4'11"

pedo aside, the actress really did do a great job and she's nothing like the character at all irl. She acted well, I'm surprised she's not getting more roles.

Attached: 50955261_435355017004836_1508368306239688549_n.jpg (1024x1820, 127K)

>evangelical

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-laughter-meme-humour-frog-5ad60f17137fe9.5588282315239780070799.jpg (900x900, 140K)

She's pretty full up for 2019 by the looks of her imdb page. Also apparently they made a costume quest tv show?

are you gay?

You're competing in a game where people who are born superior to you have far better results. It's a rigged game. What fucking retard would continue to play a rigged game?

The average poster has to delude themselves to cope with this reality. I GET IT. There's no other reason for such denial. This poster then projects that denial onto other people, relying on ridiculous strawmen to argue with.

Your wife will see men more attractive and successful than you every day on television. Who do you think she fantasizes about?
There are men out there who could fuck your girlfriend if they only had contact woth her because they are so naturally superior to you.
There are guys who have women approach them and pursue relationships and sex instead being a little fucking rodent that has to plan out how to meet girls, what to say to them, what to wear to impress them... pathetic.
These guys don't have to worry about their little gym activities or their career or their personality. They have grown up natrually socialized forming a desirable and outgoing personality, with opinions that are generic and attractive, they're taller, with a larger frame than yours, with a bigger dick, who smell better, who may have been born into money and they are far more physically attractive than you.

You're just a worthless cockroach picking up the scraps, the undesirable women who will settle for you despite being drawn so strongly to these superior men.

And your response to this will only be a coping mechanism. You convince yourself that none of this matters because if you keep working hard then you can get a girl who finds you to be her ideal and her to be your ideal... right?

I can’t wait to see Finn Wolfhard doing the naked scene in front of misato

I didn't know I needed this.

>mainstream
it doesn't even show up on most people's suggested lists

carmelita has a hypnotic quality that cannot be escaped

Attached: asoue-201-unit-01187r.jpg (2500x1667, 324K)

actually based

I can absolutely imagine that.

Attached: 0980980950840593.jpg (605x1321, 85K)

a cute piggy

She should do ASMR videos.

Attached: 93f.png (800x1010, 931K)

That's never stopped them before

Who is the girl in the place of Misato?

>can't shell out for a fucking cover song
>Amazon buys an entire fucking catalog of original Queen songs for that terrible Good Omens show.

Jesus Christ, things must be really tight over at Netflix.

I love that broad. I like how she makes redditors seethe.

Attached: 61408858_2207024579352688_3684525561303652666_n.jpg (1080x1349, 431K)

It is pretty bizarrre. There must be something more to it behind the scenes than simple funding

So Asuka is a trsnny now? How progressive...

all of these people are currently too old.

How did they get away showing off her PUFF????

Isn't it enough that she was born a g*nger? saying that she looks like a man is just mean

This bitch pisses me off. She tries to make "cartoonish" movements and just ends up looking like a fucking retard.

he is a big guy

Not only a man, an ugly man at that

You guys know how frequently they just cast blondes for redhead roles and dye their hair right? Remember Mary-Jane/Kirsten Dunst?

fucking based carmelita bro

Attached: 1552840080626.jpg (720x702, 60K)

She doesn't look bitchy enough. Huge turn off.

it's those sexy striped leggings

Leave BonBon alone

Eva doesn't need a live action adaption. Fuck outta here

>need
nothing needs a live action adaptation, that's not the point of these threads.