NOOOOOO BROS HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT OF THE ROLE!!! WTF!!

cinemablend.com/news/2475451/sounds-like-ezra-millers-the-flash-movie-may-actually-be-getting-off-the-ground

NOOOOOO BROS HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT OF THE ROLE!!! WTF!!

Attached: 1545880428340.jpg (1497x2000, 410K)

Is there a single picture of Ezra where it doesn’t look like he just got done sucking a cock?

sigh. i can't believe such a kino, talented and beyond attractive actor would resign himself to literal capeshit AGAIN

Attached: 1560038093904.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

Tbh I'll miss DCEU crossovers with Cavill and Affleck. They weren't good but provided some great content, commentaries, analysis etc. Very entertaining I'm gonna miss those days.

That's fucking hilarious

Yeah, when he’s kissing a woman

Attached: B52B8461-4C48-47FC-A170-18EB6C389116.jpg (800x533, 56K)

His jaw doesn't seem to be natural at all. It's weird.

yeah, when he's still sucking a cock

It's not. His fans like to delude themselves into believing that he's gone without surgery and implants, but it's very obvious he's had work done.

It depends on the angle imo, in some angles it looks more normal than others.

Attached: 72e1631a68a57be28f5f247348f30cb2.jpg (736x919, 88K)

Discount Chalamet

Attached: 64412687_441643539952503_1376573700931025326_n.jpg (891x1105, 96K)

>still forcing this meme
cringe

Fuck I hate him

the rumors better not be true about superman being ignored. sure affleck’s recasting made sense because he is fucking JUST at the moment but let’s not forget where the DCEU started. focusing on standalone movies for a while is a good idea, but they should also put cavill in side roles or cameo roles in other DC films to build up interest in another man of steel or justice league. it makes sense for him to be a mentor role in the supergirl movie

Fuck I love him

Fuck i am indifferent to him

whos mogging who?

Ezra clearly mogs that disgusting ugly hawaiian mutt who needs to hide behind literal facial pubes.

Only jawlets grow facial hair like that, Ezra mogging Momoa

Momoa frame and height mogs Ezra, but it's not enough to counter the massive face mogging going on

>implying he didn't just catch the irresistible smell of dick on her breath

>implying she didn't just suck a dick and he wanted a taste of that jizz

Blame Cavill. He wants total control over Superman and more pay than he's worth at the moment.

Idk probably cultural differences.

My mom slapped me and my siblings' asses all the time growing up. I tell other people this and they're weirded out by it.

She just got done sucking a dick.

now we've moved passed saying he looks like a young ezra?

My Mom would shout "bag tag!" and punch us in the nuts. It's a Michigan thing.

How confused he is after it is what makes it great. He was totally zoned out

His fingers aren't even on her chest and her nonexistent tits anyway, they're on her stomach

This is Zoe Kravitz btw, she and Ezra used to fuck
I wonder if Ezra, Zoe, and Jason ever had a threesome

damn WB got my Flash Fan script
(nick cage was capt.cold)

user I am kind of torn desu, I want him to go back to doing kino stuff like We Need to Talk About Kevin but I also want him to be successful and relevant and Flash will give him that

Attached: kevin stripes.jpg (1834x784, 296K)

Trannies loves him

get a blond chad as Barry goddammit. why is it so difficult to find one?

Why does Yea Forums bully Ezra so much?

Attached: 1405169589426.jpg (1223x1240, 265K)