I know this was a meme for a while, but after watching it, it genuinely was good. What does Yea Forums think of Chef?

I know this was a meme for a while, but after watching it, it genuinely was good. What does Yea Forums think of Chef?

Attached: chef.jpg (1007x1024, 513K)

normie netflix kino

One of those loose films that manages to make its lack of plot work on its favour.
It's like a comfy hangout movie, there's not a lot of structure or a lot of meaning, you're just wasting time and having fun, but it's kinda real and you appreciate it for what it is.

Also I want to suck on Vergara's tits and make food with my bro Leguizamo

The kid character is annoying and gay, though I didn't mind him in Krampus as much but then again Krampus was a way better movie.

Wow I unironically don't remember scarlett johansson being in it

father son relationship was nice and too uncommon in movies. fun comfy movie and the mojo pork they make tastes great

slutty waitress that fucks the boss for free pasta

This.

Attached: 907DCA4E-294C-4272-B1AA-4D46457D3DA0.jpg (1536x2048, 371K)

i don't think there's a lack of plot i think it's just a very straightforward plot
the way the father actually tried to improve his relationship with his son was based. the grilled cheese they make is heavenly, just made one today.

I don't like john favreau as a character so I don't really like the movie at all

Fuck Twitter

>normie netflix kino
the movie isnt even on netflix

Jesus Christ favreau it’s a grilled cheese

FROZEN CYLINDER OF GANACHE/10

good fucking movie there arent enough good movies about cooking

>Le boomer learns about social media from his kids movie.

bleh

Jon Favreau's wish fulfillment: the movie.

He's a chef with a hot ex-wife who likes him, a son who wants to spend time with him and not play video games, a slammin hostess who's hot for his fat body because he can cook food, subordinates who will drop everything, fly out and work for him, etc.

too many fucking montages with annoying music
>dude social media

which is surprising considering he has a chef netflix show

I'd give it a Jesus Christ Farveau/10

But in all seriousness it was a perfectly fine movie - good but not great. I've had no interest in rewatching it since I saw it in theaters though.

terrible masturbatory garbage
go ahead and watch his netflix series and you;ll see what an out of touch LA moron Favreau is

It's a comfy watch but keep in mind that the whole movie is a masturbatory self-insert from start to finish.
Like said, his "problem" in the movie is the usual ex wife is a hot uptight bitch and kids whom he can't connect with

POST THE GRILLED CHEESE WEBM

my name chef

MY NAME-A CHEF

ticks the boxes if you are a chubby foodie with a single dad fantasy and an identity crisis