Where did it go wrong?

Attached: arrow.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCwvCaEcIzs
youtube.com/watch?v=xlCTTQBi20c
youtube.com/watch?v=35jMtdrYCSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S01E01

I don't recall seeing him roam around the forest looking for fights.
Points off for that.

I wanted to fuck Thea so badly

S3 was dogshit and it went downhill even worse afterwards
Laurel was top cutie in S1, but she got full on skelly mode from like mid S2.
Felicity was an annoying cunt and the writers fucking pandered to the fags on tumblr

I'd still fuck Thea all day and all night. Willa Holland is top qt

She looks like a crackhead sometimes but she's still pretty hot desu

Attached: Willa-Holland-Feet-1953253.jpg (1076x1350, 267K)

That costume is awful.

Attached: 1554690548635.jpg (558x564, 15K)

Having Oliver and Black Canary know each other prior to becoming superheroes was dumb.

Black Canary being a completely regular girl with no training just fed off that initial bad choice. Then later of course they had to fast forward everything about her which just made everything worse.

Attached: Katie Cassidy 1.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

Honest question to the people that watch the show, how does he not get shot?

The cinematic universe meme. When they added actual super powers the show went to shit really fast. Before that the most we got was some physical enhanced humans through a capeshit serum.
Also giving too much screentime to side characters instead of focusing on Oliver. Also Oliver going from ruthless vigilante to a huge pussy.
Really there are a lot things that went wrong.

Ranged from passable to pretty good up until Deathstroke. After Deathstroke, completely fell off and became shite

The writing and the gay shit but most of all the simpleton drama.

S1 action and flashbacks were cool if sometimes dumb. These qualities got worse by the season until it was unwatchable by S4

this

Season three and four when it went from basically Batman to a soap opera about a family of ninjas

when it became felicity and friends, though really it was a bit before this.

Final 5 minutes of the very first episode when they suddenly crammed in some pointless shitty drama. All downhill from there.

>Oliver is dating Felicity
>suddenly drama when Oliver finds out he has a secret son that his mother kept a secret for a decade or something and the mother is blackmailing Oliver
>he is literally only allowed to see his son if he tells nobody about him
>Felicity finds out, spergs out at Oliver saying he's a selfish piece of shit how can she ever trust him blah blah blah
>breaks up with him and has a new guy coming over to their appartment since she apparently kicked Oliver out

that was the moment I had had enough. I could stomach the retarded villains and general drop in quality but that was the moment I dropped the show forever

yep

Attached: 1469749816385.jpg (1123x749, 65K)

>your sister show up to your appartment unannounced and asks to move in with you while wearing this
wat do

Attached: willa.jpg (1015x1064, 131K)

Stepfather is Francis Ford Coppola, she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and just got tired of working so that's why she left the show.

Lost some respect for her desu

Attached: Willa Holland 7.jpg (870x1365, 128K)

Looks like Netflix tried to do a Thief adaptation

Season 1 was fine iirc but he became more of a "hero" and stopped killing people and everyone forgave him of the dozens of murders he committed and of course everything need to be bigger every season so it gets dumber like supernatural it really only works in the flash since he has actual powers the let's the crazy shit make sense

I'm near the end of S2 now, does it really get terrible? The main actor is pretty solid and my expectations were at the bottom of the barrel because it is CW, but it's got more action than I expected and I zone out during the relationship drama stuff.

I kind of like it so far, guilty pleasure.

user.....

It started as a grounded show about a Vigilante fighting organized crime hat progressively got more Sci-fi and comic booky. I recall that one of the writers prided themselves on how Grounded and realistic the show was when it first came out.

best girl in the show.

Attached: 1523846699826.png (750x1334, 1.11M)

she looked so fertile this episode

what did she mean by this

Attached: willaholland.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

Season 1 was kino.
Anything after was fanfiction.

He's a ninja.

Plus I think in later seasons his suit is bulletproof.

>Not including season 2 and Deathstroke, who was the best villain and actor in the whole thing
Pathetic

Attached: 1559592691901.jpg (805x638, 47K)

Season 5 was kino and Prometheus was a top tier villain.

Attached: Top Smug.jpg (1280x955, 105K)

Well, her step father is actually Brian De Palma, but close enough.

and the answer is season 3. First two seasons were pretty solid for CW. Started to get way off track and Felicity began to become way too prominent.

Attached: willa.jpg (640x640, 67K)

>It started as a grounded show about a Vigilante fighting organized crime hat progressively got more Sci-fi and comic booky.

That's the fate of all capeshit media. Start off grounded so your audience doesn't reject it for being too weird and introduce more and more crazy nonsensical shit to the canon until you can barely recognize it anymore. It's for that reason that Damien Darhk was the worst villain in the show.

>I'm near the end of S2 now
Deathstroke is the peak of the show.

This, bail out after Deathstroke is no longer the main focus and go watch Spartacus. He's in that too and it's kino, so you can just pretend Slade ended up time traveling and became a gladiator. It's a better story than what you'll get watching season 3 onwards

halfway through season 3, but is right prometheus was based and almost saved the show

when they split off and did 4 shows at once and abandoned the five year plan

all the dc cw shows fall apart after 2 seasons

>It's for that reason that Damien Darhk was the worst villain in the show.

Yet the best villain of Legends of Tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCwvCaEcIzs

youtube.com/watch?v=xlCTTQBi20c

youtube.com/watch?v=35jMtdrYCSw

Attached: Return of the Mack.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

when they killed off summer glau

Felicity defeating an assassin from the League with an ipad

This looks like a comedy.

What's wrong with her voice?

Attached: 1467566448015.jpg (600x537, 83K)