Why does noone talk about this show on here?

Why does noone talk about this show on here?

Attached: 235882.jpg (1024x768, 233K)

On the contrary, Yea Forums is like the only place I know that still does discuss this show.

BoB threads pop occasionally but everyone has seen it already and discussed it a lot. It's like asking why there isn't a Wire general.

Little to discuss, everyone loves it.

Also, we rarely really talk about movies or shows on here

not diverse enough

Its a perfect show. Nothing really to add.

Not new. People will make threads in a few years about Chernobyl and ask why it isn't discussed more.

The Pacific was better desu

ALREADY BEEN TALKED

ONE OF THE BEST SERIES OF ALL TIME

INB4 CONTRARIAN PLEBS SAYING WRONG THINGS LIKE PACIFIC > BOB

*cracks* BoB, now THAT was a mini series. *sips* yup they don't make em like they used to.

Attached: 1558986045532.jpg (233x216, 7K)

We talked about it already. It's the same reason you don't see anymore Breaking Bad generals

Episode 6 ruined it all desu.

>Weekend pass has been revoked

Attached: revoked.jpg (1915x1081, 298K)

>Why does noone talk about this show on here?

Because one day, all of a sudden, for no reason at all, FOR NO DISCERNIBLE CAUSE, they suddenly became the bad guys of WW2

Attached: 1555770844194.jpg (743x742, 143K)

>IMPLYING THAT BASED 30YO BOOMER ISNT RIGHT

Because it hurts neo-cucks feelings.

Only the battle scenes, I feel like the difference between the ways the Germans fought and the Japanese fought makes the Pacific battles more interesting in my opinion, but that’s it really

Have sex

>Once an avid hunter, Sledge gave up his hobby. He found that he could not endure the thought of wounding a bird and said that killing a deer felt like shooting a cow in a pasture. His father found him weeping after a dove hunt where Sledge had to kill a wounded dove, and in the ensuing conversations he told his father he could no longer tolerate seeing any suffering.

No u

/poltv/ hates it because they fought the Nazis instead of siding with Japan after Pearl Harbor.

this but absolutely unironically, bob was too spielberg if you know what i mean

it's a good show, but I'd say it hasn't aged too gracefully. The acting can be hammy as fuck, and the early 00s cheesy choral/orchestral music is kitschy

Why does no one talk about this 20 year old show that's been talked to death? gee i dunno you fucking retard