[crowd boos]

>[crowd boos]
>Oh, fuck all you people, you ya know what you fucking losers, I hope you all fucking die, and I hope those fucking Eagles never win the Superbowl. Go fuck yourselves. [boos] Fuck all you motherfuckers and fuck the Flyers. Fuck all of you. Bunch of goddamn fucking losers. Booing Dom Irerra. Suck a dick. All of you. Suck a fuckin dick. You can all lick my fucking red nuts. All of yas…can line up with your Harold Carmichael fuckin jerseys, and one at a time you can all suck my dick.

>City of Brotherly Love. You bunch of fuckin cocks. Fucking goddamn losers. 52 fuckin hours into a show. What the fuck am I gonna do at this point. You people are on goddamn acid. Fuckin be up here talking about Hitler. That aint’ gonna work.

>What do you want me to talk about? Say it. Throw out some topics. Let’s talk about heart disease, something you’re all gonna fuckin die of. And I’m gonna laugh at your fucking funerals which is gonna be great. You’re all gonna get fuckin cancer which is fantastic because all your fucking heads are shaved anyway no one’s even gonna notice. You’re gonna get fired for coming to work too late cause they’re not gonna notice that you have fucking bone marrow cancer. The only thing that’s gonna give it away is me laughing at you in the fucking background. You fucking bunch of losers with your fucking cellphone pictures, fucking suck a dick. Fucking assholes.

Attached: bill burr philidelphia.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3jMhoGUiIkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Say what you want about Burr, but it was a great rant, one of the best. I was there live, man. He killed it and completely won back the crowd.

bro wtf did harold carmichael do to you...

They literally only cheered to save face. They were absolutely seething that he called out their city.

If the crowd didnt react positively to this it wouldn't be remembered as great. I dont think it was that clever to be honest. It was kinda brutal but I've heard much worse from high school females (when I asked them out, but please dont ask me about that). Idk, it was hyped up before I heard it so maybe my expectations were too high.

fuck philly and fuck niggers

It's all in the delivery, he says it like there are punchlines

Bill Burr is the biggest hack in the comedy world.
His whole shtick is a shitty gimmick that appeals to working class retards who think their smarter than they actually are. He's a less edgy and cucked to the core hack like Dan Carlin.

>Dan carlin
>cucked
Based retard

This reminds me of something Patrice O’Neal said about bombing in front of a crowd, don’t try to appeal to them and win them over just drop a grenade

>muh special club of comedians
>muh its not there fault they bombed
>muh fuck you paying crowd that wants some entrainment heres 10 minutes of ranting
the fact he cringes whenever anyone mentions this clips says it all

What did they say to you?

What did the high school females say to you user

The people cheering weren't locals, Sherlock

>muh its not there fault they bombed
The crowd was literally being a bunch of fags.

where's the video?

I’ve never seen a single one of his routines, but every picture I’ve seen of him gives off the impression that he’s a smarmy, cynical jackass who thinks having a jaded worldview makes him unique and intelligent. Am I close to the mark?

banned

What did the broads say?

>who think their smarter than they actually are.
smarter than you, for sure.

He is pretty open about calling himself dumbass, but he does have the tendency to comment on everything with his own opinion. But then again, that is his right.

The women, user. What did they say?

youtu.be/3jMhoGUiIkk

W-what did they say, user?

Attached: 1547871802382.jpg (361x379, 27K)

not that smarmy, nor does he ever call himself unique or intelligent
I'd say a lot of what you're getting from him is personal projection cuz I felt the same way about him before I knew how self aware he was

his pseud intellect opinions are never used as anything other than humor or personal stress release
Joe Rogan he is not

philly deserved it

Guy is a giant incel that cry when he doesn’t get laughed at lol talk about a pathetic existence, at least he has a hot wife from Africa though.

Yeah dam how could someone not laugh at the great Dom Irera

Fair enough, I’ll check him out. I’m just tired of comedians with “high schooler who just discovered Nietzsche” philosophies that act like their opinions are gold. Ricky Gervais comes to mind.

Just saw some of his stuff. He’s an asshole, but he’s aware of it and isn’t pretentious. Thanks for the rec anons.

np