Post films about sub-humans/NPC's

Post films about sub-humans/NPC's

Attached: 1561399964495.png (660x1044, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/aphantasia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this image

Why would it be any other than 6?

I noticed I had this problem I like to draw but I can't imagine waht it will look like visually

you confounded the test by showing the answers in the same slide as the question

Everyone is gonna pick 6, even if they couldn’t visualize it, what a stupid test

I guess 5

Why would it be anything other than 1? You can't see anything but black when your eyes are closed. You can only recall tbe concept of a red star.

>imagine a red star
>imagine a red dot like it would be seen in the sky
?

closed my eyes and imagined a red star and didn't know what to do because the rest of the text comes after

>tfw 1
whats worse is that it used to be 6 a few years ago

apparently no, people actually "see" things when they close their eyes as vividly as you might in reality.

same here

I can't visual things in my mind, for the longest time I didn't know other people could. It's really hard to put into words but if you told me to imagine being at the beach, I can get a sense of the warm sun, the wind, the smell, but I see nothing.

>Choose the number that best represents what did you see in your "mind's eye"
what kind of retard wrote that

I imagine this, am I broken?

Attached: Borked Brain.png (376x207, 7K)

The instruction is what you see in your "mind's eye", not what your eyes perceive when closed.

same pretty much. i cant really picture the points

Attached: Untitled.png (507x293, 28K)

Yeah, I was a bit confused by what it was saying too

If you know what a beach looks like, why can’t you just imagine that and then imagine yourself there?

>Choose the number that best represents what you did see in your "mind's eye"
literally swap two words, retard

I saw this.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x480, 3.24M)

"Choose the number that best represents what you saw" is the correct way to say it, why is it that American can't into English?

Because that's what aphantasia fucking is, you can't visualize, no matter how much you know how it looks.

I don't know if I am actually "seeing it" or I just think I'm seeing it, so I can be either 1 or 5

same here

this. i sort of see 6, but at the same time its completely black

That literally doesn’t make any sense, if you KNOW what something looks like then how can you not imagine it

Think of your dads face. What did you “see”?

You are one of the 1/50 people this test was designed to pick out. Congratulations I guess.

Attached: flawless argument.png (999x632, 10K)

So can people visualise imaginary friends standing right next to them?

I saw this.

Attached: Chedr.jpg (640x480, 31K)

>tfw i can visualise anything apart from faces
is it autism?

a beach isn't specific enough I guess maybe if you said a certain beach I could do it but just saying imagine yourself on a beach does nothing

Oh come on, archetypes exist for a reason.
You could even visualize the fucking xp beach background.

starship troopers

cannon fodder are the ultimate NPC's

>can visualize a red triangle, dna-pattern, circle, house, rabbit, pretty much anything I want

I dont understand, how can people live without visualizing?

HOLY SHIT

>archetypes exist
>innate ideas exist
>implying that all ideas are not a result of impressions

Attached: 225px-Painting_of_David_Hume.jpg (225x276, 12K)

i think i'm the same as that other user.
i know where everything goes, how it fits, might be able to even draw out a rough sketch of my dad's face for you, but i can't see shit. it's all black when i close my eyes.

I'm pretty sure my visualization skills were better as a kid, but maybe it was all black as well.
i can recollect and think of things - i guess conceptualize. but can't see it like it was a photo. it's just all black.

I can't truly visualize with my eyes closed, I can convince myself because I know what a red star looks like I just can't "see" it
however if my eyes are open I can visualize all kinds of crazy shit
I have a vivid imagination too, I think my brain is just broken

And from those impressions you derive archetypes inside of you of what things are, yes.

Try this:
Picture a 3D equilateral triangle and it's mirror image underneath, Now merge the two so it looks like the star of david, have one rotate clockwise and the other anti clockwise with yourself in the middle

Mine is 6 but it's not red like a fuckin communist

>rabbit
Based bun visualizer

The jungian idea of archetypes implies that certain mental images are embedded in our unconscious, and we don't need sensory experience to imagine them

Congratulations, you're very smart.
Anyways, a better test for this would be those IQ test 3d shapes with pictures on them where you have to rotate the figures in your brain to answer whats on the other side. Pretty sure you can't do those without mind visualization.

Do you even dream??

I'm growing more and more convinced that this is the case with literally everyone. The people saying otherwise are trying to sound smart or whatever.

You can't actually "see" shit when your eyes are closed. You're just visualizing/imaging it. It's just black.

i can get to about here before i can no longer picture it

Attached: Untitled.png (553x483, 6K)

not even remotely the same fucking thing

No shit retard

It's 1 until like 4 minutes before bed when i close my eyes then for some reason its like a 7 as my brain goes haywire with visuals

Ive never even done LSD or anything

So fuck jung then?

You can't visualize it at all?

yes you can, I don't properly visualize and i did plenty of those. most recently as a filter for a government job and i passed it fine.
you just identify the pattern, and then calculate where'd it be. or think of it in the head even, no need to visualize a test like that.

>he literally doesnt have a mind's eye
lmao

how about you visualize me punching your fat faggot face in

/pol/ was right.

Nope, nobody actually sees anything. That’s like saying you can “see” your dreams. Your brain utilises its understand of the information it gets from the optic nerve to create dreams that you remember seeing but the dream doesn’t play like a movie projected onto the back of your eyelids.

too bad Jung was a hack

Looks clearly like 6 but I always lose it after a sec and then it reappears, lose it,..

It's not literally seeing but you obviously "see" it in your minds eye just like having a song stuck in your head

what then?

Stop lying to yourself and all of us.

not a argument but sure he had some weird ideas

I can visualize stuff but only if i try really hard and only very briefly, what does that make me.

can't you day dream?

yep, i can't visualize. but what about dreaming?
Can people who can't visualize "see" in their dreams?
i'm pretty sure i see things when i dream. maybe not in color, but i swear it's a movie and i "see thing" like what I would imagine a mind's eye to be.
or maybe i'm completely wrong, and i'm fooling myself cause I don't keep a dream journal and barely remember anything in my dreams anyway.

these perception of reality things are so hard to figure out because it's all subjective.

>he doesn't know about the hylics

I have enough of this bullshit and go into a corner to cry.

What if you pictured option 7?

Attached: 0F466D19-7C24-4BE3-8BA0-AF4BFE9072EE.jpg (1920x1200, 584K)

I saw this, am I retarded?

Attached: 1FC3D741-4E4F-470A-8ADB-DC59EB8F5543.png (2000x1333, 11K)

you're literally just being pedantic about the definition of "see"

somewhere between 2 and 3 master race

I visualized that using a puzzle in a Crusader Kings 2 mod. Yeah yeah I know. So basically there is a pillar with four sides and a poem. It's a text but I can visualize a revolving pillar.

>first icon is a crow
>second is a wolf
>third one is a eagle
>fourth one is a dog

Can you? Or better, do you?
I do day dream but mostly in 3rd person.
It's much harder to do it in 1st person and it feels weird.

>most of Yea Forums is so dumb they cant even imagine things

that explains why this board is /poljr/

i think all those people who see option 6 and 7 are also the ones most susceptible to hypnosis while the 1s can't be convinced to enter into a hypnotic state

THEYRE IN THE FUCKING TREES

nice face, too bad about the tits

I almost imagined this just to spite the picture.

I can see 6 but only briefly, then it quickly fades to 1. Then I have to concentrate again to get 6 back. I cant hold it over time.

I bet you can't inner monologue either

It's turning more into /leftypol/ jr at this point. So the board has grown even dumber.

hehe you a dummy

what is with these sun niggas

I can see a dude with acne scars, black messy hair and a band shirt. A weak punch since you cant make a proper fist, dont keep your thumb inside your first.

If we really want to learn who the subhumans are let's find out who fails the mirror test as adults (it's blacks).

What if you imagined 5? Does this suggest you can visualize, you're just colorblind?

I do get 6 but it varies a lot. The visuals are not stable. I tried hypnosis from youtube a few times but it never did anything. It's hard to listen to this shit for 30+ mins without drifting off into random day dreaming or just falling asleep. The rare times I actually made it through nothing happened.

no shit retard, if you could see thing with your eyes closed you'd have a massive issue. Your eyes send what you see to a specific part of your brain; "visualizing" is just projecting the concept to that part of the brain.

all "sight" happens in the visual cortex. Human eyes are incredibly shitty and pick up basically no information.

I'd post something illustrating this, but the internet is fucking useless.

Spotted the 0

Both my brother and father. The hell!

What I imagined was more like this

Attached: redStar.png (400x400, 640K)

literally the opposite. I visualized 7 and no one has been able to hypnotise me (then again it's a scam targeted at impressionable people)

2bh I just want something that brings on-topic discussion to the board.

Not him, but I do in both. Constantly.

>tfw I dreamed today about how the world was actually filled with tiny invisible bunnies who glowed unter UV light
>I was shinning a laser to play with it while having it glow
>Bunny was getting angry from the UV light exposing him, and made quite weird noises
>someone picked one to hold it
>dream ended I was trying to get a better sense of what their form actually was like with the UV light and it jumped from the fingers of the person holding it towards me and I tried to dodge
>got some glimpses of what they looked like and it was an absolutely horrifying monstrosity
Thanks brain.

that's the shape of your mom's cunt after I'm done with her

just kidding

twitter.com/hashtag/aphantasia
I don't know if people in this thread who claim to not see a star are just shitposting, but these people are probably being legit. My favorite is:

>So, turns out people can actually "visualize" images in their mind, and it's not a figure of speech.
Imagine going your whole life without realizing this.

is meant for god I'm a retard...

unironically star I imagined
(soviet bs for mutts)

Attached: 7dd9714fb30.jpg (1920x1080, 75K)

>Life is awful
>Brain won't even let you have escapism to cope and just gives you an infinite void of blackness to look at
>Can't imagine a pretty girls face
>Can't imagine what your home might look like
>Literally unable to imagine a future beyond concepts in your head
y-you too...

Attached: 1527823213071.jpg (210x240, 5K)

You might have autism

Yet people refer to visualizing as being "as vivid" as looking at a photo. I think people are over exaggerating on both sides of this.

For me it's 3 or 4

I was looking for that screenshot of the reddit post about the guy who thought inner voices were a figure of speech but it was too long ago.

I always thought it was the norm to see nothing, seems like a major survival flaw if people could just close their eyes and be lost in a vivid fantasy land, like people would genuinely just sit down and die of dehydration while they lived in their head

>being "as vivid" as looking at a photo
it is, if you focus on it it's just the same (except what you see might no be real since it's put together from memories and such)

>aphantasia

Look at this made up word to protect NPC's from their eventual termination.

that "fantasy land" is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet

I'm confused
When I close my eyes and concentrate I can imagine people's faces, that means I don't have this right?

for me it's number 4, how fucked am I bros?

Attached: 122280365041.png (604x613, 257K)

If you're seeing the face then yes, you don't have it.

>vivid
Mine can be a little hazy like an old VHS that needs tracking adjusted

I have the same thing, I also sometimes hear music when I'm about to fall asleep even though I don't have a lick of musical talent or knowledge. I also sometimes experience my sense of scale being fucked up, everything feels like it's shrinking and growing and I can't get a grip on my body's relative scale.

it means you're normal, congratulations

Yes.
I even do it in 2nd person if I want.
fight me.