ITT: God tier shootout scenes

ITT: God tier shootout scenes.

Bonus points for practical effects, realistic sound, good tactics.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9fnVtz_lc

Attached: deniroshoots.jpg (1000x417, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTcrJdZgyUk
youtu.be/iFXp_MLt6Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no reload the shootout

you see multiple people reload, they have actually used val kilmers reload as an example of how fast a reload should be in military training. regardedless of a lack of reloading shots, its still easily one of the greatest shootouts because of tactics, pacing and that incredible sound.

>sound is all shot in location with multiple high quality microphones placed around the set and the surrounding city scape for the reverbs

Attached: 1502512947571.webm (800x482, 2.67M)

Attached: Operator Mode.webm (1280x536, 2.99M)

>didn't watch the movie

Attached: person of uninterest.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

It's damn near perfect with the exception of the chicken wing when he's shooting

The guy on the right takes a ridiculously long time to draw his gun like he's waiting to die

sauce me bro

Dr. Strangelove

There was one brit kino where the movie ended with one guy shooting up all these niggers in a gang using an AR-15, it was pretty cool. I forgot the name though but he uses pretty sound tactics.

wasn't that scene a dream/simulation?

>akimbo handguns
>firing your gun next to the unprotected ear of your buddy

How the fuck is this even good let alone god tier

Attached: 1465380635971.jpg (521x600, 30K)

I recognise that but can't remember what it's from

Yeah it was a simulation

see

youtube.com/watch?v=tTcrJdZgyUk
Mann kino thread?

The Veteran, the scene isn't on Youtube by the looks of it. Kind of weird but then again, maybe it isn't that strange when you think about it.

there trained assassins they have ear plugs also I think he was ironic

Yeah that's it. I saw it on YT awhile back but I guess it got taken down.

Watching him shoot and scoot his way up to the niggers and sinking three shots into them without a thought while they're down was somehow wholesome.

Attached: Heat car.webm (720x297, 2.94M)

Lone Survivor isn't a great movie, but I understand the went through a lot of trouble to get the battle scenes right.
youtu.be/iFXp_MLt6Y4

Ever see a real shootout?

my god that is awful

THERE WAS A FIREFIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Attached: wd.png (500x375, 237K)

I really don't get why this is considered so good. It's basic as all fuck and you don't actually see anybody he shoots at. Doesn't make sense him just shooting backwards too. Overall incredibly overrated movie.

He's not exactly aiming to kill, he's laying down suppressive fire for his guys to move up.

Pleb shootout. People are still dancing after shit hits the fan. Zero situational awareness from any agent or security. Mann just has the target sit there until Vincent gets to him. Heat is much more realistic. This is shit.