Lesbian couple in Toy Story 4

Why are they doing this? Why is there such a concerted effort to have "representation" for fetishists that constitute 3% of the population across all media?

Attached: 6309DFE4-FB39-4F3A-A12D-B1E76B18A08E.png (275x315, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/young-people-increasingly-detached-supporters-lgbtq-rights-survey-says-n1021031
researchgate.net/publication/231224139_How_different_are_the_adult_children_of_parents_who_have_same-sex_relationships_Findings_from_the_New_Family_Structures_Study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>whining about something that appears for a split second in a little kids' movie that most viewers won't even notice
fuck off /pol/

Attached: C2B8573F-691D-46CC-9397-E5E1760EC708.png (600x600, 30K)

lesbians are hot

have sex

>demographic that is background noise in society is featured as background characters in a film
REEEEEEEEEE MAGA MUH STATISTIC

As much as i hate niggers and jew's injecting their kikery into films this guys right. Don't think I even noticed this on my first viewing,if it was a main character/side character then it'd be something worth bitching about.

Thanks for telling me, now I'll skip it.

(You)

women think anything that’s milquetoast and on the nose is the most brilliant bravest and subtlest shit on the planet

probably a group of 3 female animators came up with this

>Don't think I even noticed
>but yer brain did
>who wants pizza rolls?

Also kids watch it and notice more than you realize. It's brainwashing.

could you imagine if every piece of media you consumed contained zero representation of who you are? I guess fat, 72 IQ permavirgins occasionally appear in movies and TV so its okay if you cant.

Because unironically having just one such couple is enough to make the vocal twitter warriors be silent.

>toy story doesn't have LGBTPTSD representation

Well, not it does and it's also an interracial couple so win-win. They might get good press from their progressiveness. It's business.

Not real ones. Real dykes are ugly, mean, dumb, evil man-hating bitches

Yeah im totally certain kids being mesmerized by talking colorful toys would notice background characters that are on the screen for a split second and have some life changing brain synapse.

Fucking retard.

Im sorry but this stuff isn't gonna stop anytime soon I don't get what you want? There's different people in this world different lives being had, you need to grow up dude and get over it.

It's in the movie fag

THIS
This is why we need more representation of nazis being the good guys in films.

>What is normalization?

This guy is right.

If /pol/ was actually here as often as people claim it is, people wouldn't be this retarded.

The kid probably became a tranny or lesbian.

bro, subliminal messaging is real. I mean, it's proven that it works. They're brainwashing children into thinking that gay interracial couples that can adopt children is normal.

I’ve started to not let myself get mad at this stuff. Gay people exist. Some kids have gay parents. Showing a type of person existing in media isn’t that bad. The second any special attention is paid to their deviant lifestyle is when it becomes problematic. But merely showing gays existing doesn’t bother me

Love sells, I doesn't.

it's all so tiresome

You people wake up everyday and go out of your way to get upset over the most irrelevant and meaningless things in life.

I feel sorry for you.

>If /pol/ was actually here as often as people claim it is, people wouldn't be this retarded
>meanwhile, on >>>pol/217319851

Attached: 1516747274319.gif (358x225, 570K)

Gay people exist, gay people have always existed. They existed in the white empires you guys reminisce about. Why does it matter so much to you people.

Attached: disgust.jpg (422x408, 102K)

based has no pattern recognition user

)))uoy(((

Fuck off to > with your homo propaganda cancer you douche.

>If /pol/ was actually here as often as people claim it is, people wouldn't be this retarded
>meanwhile, on

Attached: 1516747274319.gif (358x225, 570K)

This, when are people gonna realize shit changes. No need to waste your engery being at mad/bothered by something you're not going to change

They destroyed those empires. Every time women and fags began shitting on everything because muh rights civilization crumbled. Fags are literally parasites that ride on the backs of normal men and women.

except not too long ago they were forced to conform to civilized society back before all you down low niggers started chimping out

Attached: 1556951763814.png (2712x1066, 81K)

Lesbians have higher rates of domestic violence than fags and straights and are MUCH more likely to molest "their" kids

>"representation" for fetishists that constitute 3% of the population

There are a lot more lesbians and homosexual men that do not report their sexual orientation out of fear, or they have not come out yet. The number is probably closer to 15%, not 3%, so your point is ignorant and based on agenda, not actual facts.

oy gevalt, looks like the brainwashing is working.
begin step 2 of the gay normalization project

it seems m superiority has lead to some controversy

Attached: 1559767346533.jpg (596x772, 201K)

why don't movies show this

You phoneposters are more disgusting.

Have sex with only your opposite sex. Unless you’re one of them human defects, just kys.

fpbp

>appears for a split second in a little kids' movie that most viewers won't even notice

They do that on purpose so people don't really notice but it sinks in subconsciously over time through constant repetition, that's why it's done in advertising and commercials.

Are you saying that dykes and homos don't exist, OP?

>They're brainwashing children into thinking that gay interracial couples that can adopt children is normal.

Interracial couples can in fact adopt children, or more likely surrogate. You're becoming colossally triggered by undeniable facts of reality.

There are no films without gay shit anymore. Don't waste time trying to find any. Don't let your kids watch them,

This.
Rapists have also always existed. Why doesn't Pixar represent rapists in their films? Fucking bigots.

i wonder who is behind this

Attached: i wonder who.gif (452x523, 3K)

This. You are incorrectly assuming that they'll stop at representation. Remember, their end goal is total white extinction. They'll get there any and every way they can, and one of them is convincing people deviant life styles are okay.

>i proudly underestimate subliminal messages
>i am smart!

Ok, user, you sure showed me.

I fucking hate them, now even a kids movie is a tool of agenda pushing.
When will this bullshit end? It is all in spite of Donald Trump? Will these retards stop doing this when their candidate wins? Will we see sudden 180 U-turn?

We also dumped our shit into the streets. What's your point?

very original, i'm not even tired of this after 4 years

yep, they'll move gay couples closer and closer to the focus of scene over many years, until one day, they're tongue-kissing. That's when liberal says it's just kissing, then 10 years after that, gay cartoon buttfucking in G-rated films for kids. Ta-da!

The fuck are you talking about? Trump is on the kikes side.

hey there moshe
how's tel aviv?

Attached: hooknose.jpg (369x479, 44K)

cringe

As a father you should go fuck yourself you god damn faggot.
I DON'T WANT FAGGOTRY IN MY KIDS FILMS!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU CHILDLESS HOMO?

>it exists in real life so it should be in movies!
Also have fun trying to find movies that don't either have this stuff hidden in the cracks or out on the stage. Is there any recent movies that don't have
>gays good
>women perfect
>blacks smart and culturally rich
>jews are oppressed by NAZIS REMEMBER HITLER
>muslims are friends
>WHITE
>MEN
>BAD
>CHRISTIANITY
>EVIL

Attached: 1561030363369.png (383x257, 171K)

About time for you to dilate, use your Toy Story branded dildo since that might make opening the wound tolerable for a half-second

Of course. I have nothing against them. Go on, be homo. Just please, please! There is no need to announce that to everyone. The world doesn't care about that, so please stop doing this.

Homosexuals who do not parade about it are just fine people. Retards who feel the need to show that they take dick/lick carpet are fucking cancer.

this is actually hell we live in

first post based post

Attached: 1517964482507.gif (480x264, 1.79M)

>we
fuck off tyrone ibn achmed

At one point I thought Andy's dad being absent in the first movie was some sort of creative decision but it was actually because animating another human adult was prohibitively expensive.
>This is clearly social programming tho.

Attached: 1560974915564.jpg (850x687, 113K)

Behavior spreads disease and misery on an emotional as well as mental level, hence all this "Pride" spastic mental gymnastics you need to forget about the pain. Nothing will satisfy faggots, that is a blight by default.

damn straight

Attached: gun to head.gif (480x270, 3.01M)

>Behavior spreads disease and misery on an emotional as well as mental level
must explain why you're so deranged

>give this post a (You)
This picture represents the problem with this fucking board. Everyone is chasing (You)s like they're a fucking upvote or something.

Attached: 1545163411996.gif (720x404, 3.23M)

I’m really not bothered by the depiction of a gay couple with an adopted child, what bothers me is that there are animators at Pixar (likely women who identify as queer on their tinder profiles
but only fuck big strong dudes) who worked on this and think that it means something or that it’s somehow important. and then I think about how because they have such gay opinions and are so vocal about them one day they’ll probably be running the show and making their own Pixar films that exist only to teach kids about their bland opinions and sociopolitical beliefs and critics will blindly say it’s all amazing and important because women made it. That’s what bothers me. But it doesn’t really matter all that much.

I'm not saying go out and start burning fags because they are sinners. I'm ok with someone being gay, I just don't want them parading dressed like a bunch of retards or adopting children. You don't need every right. Just get married, fuck each other's ass and get a dog. Not everyone can raise children.

>butthurt /pol/cucks can't help themselves replying and proving him right
kek

its almost as if redditors are massive faggots who'd have thunk it

>I just don't want them parading dressed like a bunch of retards or adopting children.
Why can't they adopt children?

Literally name a single instance

That's "interracial lesbian couple with a chinese baby", you bigot!

He is on the kikes side but the kikes still hate him.

@117105198
define the word "subliminal" if you are so stupid

not everyone is fit to be a parent

To be fair msm and social media are also brainwashing everyone.

Why are they not fit to be a parent?

because they fuck each other in their aids infested assholes

Yeah, which is why for me all new media is off-limits, for the most part. Sometimes there's a diamond in the rough, but they're getting fewer and farther between.
I just want the news to tell me the weather and what to expect around me, not to tell me how to live or what to think.

>Normal not deranged entails sticking a penis up a male rectum and have high percentages of suicide, STDs, depression, and domestic abuse
>Believes they can logically consummate a relationship
Faggot projects way too much, enjoy the next 5 days

>damn why can’t I just be a low iq consumer in peace!
Kill yourself

Why is this shit so forced?

No one even cares about gay people.

Attached: 1551635876890.png (617x571, 260K)

What's more disgusting is the fact that they're interracial to be honest

>gay people: exist
>/pol/ be like

Attached: 1545759256262.jpg (640x723, 39K)

FBPB

Fuck neo/pol/ phoneposting zoomer faggots they ruined Yea Forums

Kill Them All!

Because we haven't killed them

Kill them All.

Kill them All!
We Will Kill Them All!

Villainy. Dykes are more likely to sexually and physically abuse their partners and children! KILL THEM ALL!

You make a compelling argument. Might I suggest you present that to congress?

>Not everyone can raise children.
Correct. A deranged fa/tv/irgin like you can't either. Any anti-social male past a certain age is a genetic dead-end.

We tried but Congress is full of satanic pedophile homopedos

(You)
The only time I see SJWs is when /pol/ is complaining about some bullshit they don't like

Because they account for 32% of all abuses against children even though they're less than 2% of the population. Kill Them All!

Yeah, try 400 years, you weak-minded faggot

You fuck girls in bleeding holes that smell like piss

Are these kids blood related to one of the parents or just adopted? Does this compare to being raised in a group home? Interested in hearing back from you.

Why putting things like that on children movies?

Some fag-lover refute this, I'm waiting.

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/young-people-increasingly-detached-supporters-lgbtq-rights-survey-says-n1021031

>In 2016, 24 percent of respondents age 18-34 said they would feel uncomfortable with a LGBTQ family member; by 2018 that rose to 36 percent — about one in three. A similar rise was measured among the youngest group of respondents who say they would feel uncomfortable to learn their child was receiving an LGBTQ history lesson at school, from 27 percent to 39 percent.

>"With the knowledge that erosion in acceptance was primarily happening among younger males, GLAAD launched a program dedicated to working with the video game industry on LGBTQ inclusion, to bring LGBTQ characters and stories to a world where male audiences were consuming content," said Sarah Kate Ellis, president and CEO of GLAAD, in a press release announcing a selection of survey findings.

entertainment is the most valuable form of propaganda

REMIND THESE IGNORANT CHILDREN THAT SLAVE SHIPS THAT BROUGHT AFRICANS OVER WERE ALL OWNED BY JEWS! ALL faggotry was forced by the Jews before Hitler. The Books Hitler burned was books on fag pedophilia and transgender surgery.

researchgate.net/publication/231224139_How_different_are_the_adult_children_of_parents_who_have_same-sex_relationships_Findings_from_the_New_Family_Structures_Study

Highly disputed fyi.

A lot of things exist, is it a reason to put it on children movies?

Refute your non-white genes first.

All irrelevant factors. Dykes don't make for good parents because they're disgusting sexual deviants and molest kids, just like they were molested as children

It's a background character that no one fucking noticed. Is this the hill you want to die on?

based zoomers starting to wake up

>All irrelevant factors.
Incorrect.

>Dykes don't make for good parents because they're disgusting sexual deviants
No one cares about your personal feelings towards dykes.

Childrens movies should not countains homo shit.
Why do you want to put that EVERYWHERE? Childrens actually make fun of gays and they are right, it's normal and it should not appears on children movies.

Fags are parasites if you think about it. They can only thrive on the backs of man+woman reproducing and eventually kill their host by draining all resources and spreading disease.

Attached: 1551075674624.png (951x3324, 740K)

Attached: 1560170199436.jpg (734x971, 146K)

You're not the one that posted the pic. Still waiting for a response.

based

Dying on retarded hills is nu/pol/'s favorite pastime.

Attached: 1400948394743.jpg (876x719, 119K)

Toy story underperformed not because of a lesbian couple, but because kids don’t play with toys anymore. If you don’t believe me ask Hasbro or Mattel: the only ones who still buy toys are gen X incels

But Still, why doing that? It's like putting the fast image of a dick you not notice the first time.

>It's like putting the fast image of a dick
No, it's not like that at all. You ok?

>Fags are parasites
Yes, but so are you.