chad

You use it to clean your weapons.

HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD
upvoted OP, lets hope you catch some NEWFAGS XD

>mouthwash on the helmet
>vc spotter catches light
>entire platoon gets obliterated

thanks forrest

That's just mildew from the jungle. Toothbrushes are pretty much always wet.

>GINMI
what did he mean by this?

it's actually healthier than toothpastes

only reason people don't do it is that it looks bad

You have to write your horiscope sign for blood transfusions. Forest is a Gemini, but also a retard.

He named his helmet after the girl he loves but is retarded and can't spell good

That's on his head you fucking retard.

What the fuck am I even supposed to look at here?

That is a small bottle with gun oil, and an old tooth brush for cleaning the gun.

benis

You have to get ACTIVATED charcoal though.

Charcoal contains some of the same potent organosulfic compounds found in almonds. So, like almonds you need to activate the charcoal to get all the anti-ageing anti-cancer benefits

Attached: activated.jpg (355x355, 11K)

This. Can someone add a red circle inside the red cirled area, maybe with another level of zoom?

>Gump(NoMiddleInitial)Forrest service number

Attached: Forrest Gump helmet.jpg (670x724, 64K)

>getting the fancy food grade charcoal instead of using the same bricks you'd use on a bbq
lmao enjoy your sulphur deficiency

I think OP is an idiot and think the toothbrush is for his teeth

>pleeb leftists don’t know how to properly maintain firearms

did he seriously drill two holes through his helmet so he can carry a toothbrush on it.

Holy shit he's dumb. Now I get it, that's the point of the movie, but I just think officer in real life would have stopped him

What movie

Forrest Gump

it's really famous, I'm surprised you don't know it

I can see the toothbrush and thought it was too obvious. That's the problem with you retards? He didn't drill a fucking hole in it you nigger, it's under the camo cover.

Whoa this really activates my charcoal

Attached: m16-vietnam-vintage-cleaning-kit_1_8b2b35aa5beded80242aa0c03ffb5fc2.jpg (1600x1052, 356K)

who are you quoting, fatty?

That just the holes in the camouflage fabric that you wear on top of those types of helmet.

Attached: Capture.png (1187x831, 1.82M)

>meanwhile vc can treat their rifles how russians treat their women and still have their rifles more reliable than americans

Sneed

Our current weapon cleaning kits look nearly exactly the Same.

>it's actually healthier than toothpastes
You're an idiot.

Really activates the old charcoal.

cringe

Go step on an IED, babykiller.

>You have to write your horiscope sign for blood transfusions
You're meming right? What the fuck does the period when you have been born have to do with transfusions?

>Nearly exactly

Did they really do that? Why?

>Oh. My. God. Everyone in the army is a racist, murderous shitlord!!

Attached: 1561242596075.jpg (647x778, 83K)

That's because our rifles are nearly exactly the same, boot

Some of them are basedjak posting pogs

reminder that this is absolute viet-kino

Attached: vietnam-header-smaller[1].jpg (1920x620, 142K)

Boot polish, you fucking goon.

does it have it ain't me?

Attached: 1444471175409.jpg (718x720, 46K)

go fuck yourself pog

well Scorpio and Taurus don't work well together even as separate beings, imagine having parts of both in one body

no actually it erodes your enamel

beat me to it.

How come in Vietnam everyone had everything on their helmet? And if you put literally anything on your helmet now a days they yell at you and tell you this isn't Vietnam

yes yes, just eat up all the fluoride, whiteners, preservatives, it's good for you

ever wondered why children can't brush their teeth with adult paste?

no wonder you lose all the wars

good..you want them ready in case you run into one of these deadly frightening bastards

Attached: Abeer Qassim Hamza.jpg (264x376, 17K)

helmet is round but the toothbrush is straight as arrow. it has to go through

he probably didn't drill but just shot through the helmet

You were in a faggy unit. Once your in the shit you dont have to do much. Just if you die not wearing your ppe there goes your half mil. I didnt even wear my helmet half the fucking time.

because vietnam became a really disorganized war, discipline fell dramatically as the war went on. soldiers wrote on their gear, they stuck things in their helmets, soldiers took large amounts of drugs and drank a lot, soldiers regularly brought prostitutes and there are many instances of soldiers killing their commanding officers because they were dangerous or they didnt like them.

now the US military tries to avoid any break down of discipline and procedure.

>protecting freedom of americans
>by killing goat herders in south asia

explain

The only reason people don't do it is because it's literally sand blasting your teeth's enamel.

when you got drafted in the first place, why should you give a fuck how you look? what're they gonna do, send you home?

The healthy fluoride dosage for children are different you absolute inbred American.

>healthy fluoride dosage

Attached: hydrofluoric acid.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>coping
>by seething

what's your take on vaccines? just curious

Attached: 1503742330533.png (1022x731, 643K)

>can't make an argument but still cares enough to reply
that's so cute

Just look at the two fucking pictures. It's clearly under the cover, you can see the fabric sticking up. Am I getting trolled?

>flouride good
You can't be this retarded can you?

if allah wanted her to live she wouldn't have been anywhere near us

Trolled? On this website?

but srsly you are probably right, it's within the limit how a brush can bend

Where are the teeth on a rifle?

The star chamber and the bolt carrier.

immunization through exposure is the most natural way of strengthening your body

but adding lead to the mix of course isn't

Except Scorpio and Taurus are opposites and opposites are supposed to attract

court martial your ass to prison would be a better guess

>makes low effort b8
>expects more than a shitpost
top lel m8ey

really starting to hate americans

lmao

>sending soldiers to prison in the vietnam war

dude this never happened, its extremely rare, even at the mi lai massacre they all got off with it. the US military desperately needed as many soldiers as they could get so they werent going to court marshal people and send them to prison for putting some stuff in their helmet.

I was talking about if people were drafted today

retard

Larping champagne communist detected

easier to keep things dry if you're walking through the swamp somewhere

Now I’m in the mood to watch Forrest Gump

Attached: 33AB0ADB-993F-475E-9018-A654E54992A0.gif (498x223, 1.88M)

women detected

>youtu.be/68qJN9MwDfY

Was it kino?

If they sent people to prison for minor infractions they'd be soon be out of personnel seeing how being in prison wasn't any worse than being in combat.

you'd have to do some heinous shit to get court martial'd in vietnam

You've never heard of charcoal?

Why are people so hostile to enlisted men? It's not their fault the US gobernment is retarded and works for (((them))).

but but bongs have bad teeth kill yourself burgers

>when you realize Gump was too retarded he'd spell Jenny GIMINI

Attached: 1552237257971.jpg (200x180, 8K)

Damn dude you are dumb as hell

retarded noguns

bnf.nice.org.uk/drug/charcoal-activated.html
>Not using activated medical grade chrcoal.

Enjoy your poisoning

It kind of is though, they are enforcing (((their))) agenda. Look at what almost went down in Iran for instance.

Are you one of the enlisted Redditors who were complaining about Trump pulling out of Syria? God, that thread was autistic.

He was probably wearing the helmet as he did it,that's why is low.

Attached: 13-norm-macdonald-has-a-showw700h4672x.jpg (1200x801, 64K)

>now the US military tries to avoid any break down of discipline and procedure.
I'm sure that allowing trannies will help with that

>fighting against communism and stop it from spreading
>it stops spreading
>communism ends up failing
Gee. I don't know, user.

Everything you wrote is from watching movies. Stop acting like you have a fucking clue what happened in Vietnam, because you've autistically watched Platoon 200 times.
>now the US military tries to avoid any break down of discipline and procedure.
You have no clue what the US military thinks or does, faggot.

>You have no clue what the US military thinks or does, faggot.

then fucking tells us because that's pretty accurate

>goat herders in south asia
>vietnam comes to his mind

LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE LAND OF THE BRAVE

the vietnam war was a giant shake up for the US military, the level of dissent, disregard for procedure and borderline mutinous behavior in some units was a wake up call for them.

"Pretty accurate", like you'd know, how? You served in Vietnam now? Shut the fuck up, faggot. You weren't there, I wasn't there, nobody in this thread was there, you have no fucking clue what it was really like. But that won't stop you from running your faggot mouth, will it?

Gump (No middle initial) Forrest

Oh, look, another "I saw Apocalypse Now, I'm an expert on Vietnam" faggot.

>America invades a foreign country and spends their time killing kids with napalm
>A few decades later they make movies about how this made them sad
Fuck America and Fuck American People

>he thinks that films are the only source for vietnam history

how upset and triggered are you? all youre showing is that you know even less than us about vietnam

Somehow, you're the retarded one here.

i know this is bait, but what a fucking retard

based

That's on the helmet, not the nose.

you have a reading disability or something? I'm talking about present day. And before you ask, yes, I made three tours in iraq

Ur a faggot from reddit? nigger kys.

How hard are you going to keep trying to cope over being called out for being a larping faggot?

Seems to me, realy fucking hard. Keep telling us how Vietnam was, 16 year old.

OF COURSE 3 tours in Iraq. LOL. Shut the fuck up and go masturabate, dummy. It's all you're good for.

>I made three tours in iraq
Why do you call it "tour" ? It sounds like a vacation trip.

same person

It's not bait it's something called a joke you autist

that's not true tho

based

I get a lot of retards in my practice who use activated charcoal as toothpaste. They're usually the vegan/guru types who read somewhere online that it can whiten their teeth, which is true. But by doing it over an extended period of time, they've pretty much obliterated the enamel on their teeth.

The enamel on your teeth is like the paint on a car. It's a layer of protection against the elements. And brushing your teeth with charcoal is like washing your car with a spunge covered in gravel. After you've destroyed the paintjob on the car, you can have it repainted. But when you've destroyed the enamel on your teeth, you are fucked, because there's no going back.

But by all means, keep being retarded. People like you are why my business is booming.

Attached: 1556007321288.jpg (645x773, 60K)

This guy gets it

no, but none of them do, because thats not the name of the song...

It's used for applying wax-based black shoe polish to his boots for waterproofing purposes you fucking retards.

how does charcoal clean a weapon?

>pogs
what is that?

Its funny the only reason they were against it was because it was trump.

People of great stature.

that's the one he used to clean floors

This thread is so fucking reddit, fuck off you stupid biggers, nobody can upvote your bad canned jokes here so don't tell them.

@117107397
>heavily implies vietnam in original post
>tries to play it off

terrible bait retard. you dont deserve my (you)

my great grandmother does it
she hit 90 this year and still has all of her teeth, which is pretty impressive since she's never met eyes with a dentist

90% of people who deploy never see actual combat. For them it is like a vacation. But one you can bitch about forever to get free gibs.

All these faggots and more don't own a gun and talk out of their ass.

Attached: 1502844241767.jpg (240x320, 17K)

Little cardboard coins. It was a game that boomers played in the 90s.

>biggers

Who is the le reddit now?

Jungle boots aren't waterproof though, in fact they figured out they're gonna get wet anyway so they added drainage vents on the inside to keep _most_ of the water out and to improve ventilation.

Attached: jungleboots.jpg (800x800, 43K)

The ironic thing is that you probably support abortion,

seriously what is it? Is this some new chapo slur?

Got em

jesus christ go back to where you came from

Fuck off Reddit nigger

>hahah lol fucking retards brushing their teeth with charcoal xD more money for me i guess! LOL
>thanks for coming in goy, see you in 6 months. here, take a free sample of New Crest UltraWhite 3D Foaming Toothpaste (copyright symbol here), recommended by 9 out of 10 je-I mean, dentist. Yeah it's 50% glycerin, don't worry about it. Don't forget to drink your fluoride water too.

fuck you kike

forgot about that healthy snack full of corn syroup you're supposed to eat just after!

God damn, all this man had to do was insinuate he served and everybody is SEETHING.

>117106091
The M16 was a fucking piece of shit weapon, you do not have to be a fucking commie to admit that the AK was a lot fucking better. Watch Vets recall the M16 and they have nothing fucking good to say about it.

so the soldiers could match up better. the nights could get lonely.

Nice larp fag.
You don't know what you're talking about.

M16 ejection keeps your chamber cleaner, but AK is way simpler and easier to field-strip/maintain, AK is more likely to get a problem, but M16 is gonna keep that problem until you have a chance to fucking rebuild the sucker.

I didn't imply shit. guy in the comment chain even talks about his current cleaning kit.

And even I I did, no excuse for your mongrel geography ignorance

youre so fucking dense jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1557395378714.gif (480x320, 1.95M)

I've always been here. Maybe you should head back to plebbit.

Children’s toothpaste has less fluoride because they’re retarded and don’t spit it out. It’s to protect the child, not some Jewish conspiracy. I swear I just went through this with you on Yea Forums, /pol/, and /ck/

what the absolute fuck. what is wrong with them.

based 5000IQ poster

You're wrong

basado

Beats me but gunny always yells at me to get deep in the bolt carrier group so they must be down there

go die for israel

Thank you for your service

Imagine thinking toothpaste is a Jewish conspiracy. I made 200,000 my first year as a dentist because of people who can’t read and learn how to take of themselves like you.

based

^ Looks like this ''''''doctor''''' hasn't been eating his almonds....

>all these zoomer assholes ITT who only know of gun oil because of RDR2

Americans have this weird relationship with their armed forces. They tend to boast about their air craft carriers and whatnot, but they always seem to sneer and insult all the anons who enlisted.

yeah dude i thought people just rubbed butter on their gun

Hey Mr. Scientiscian - if that even IS your real name - if you are so smart then how come you chose an analogy that doesn't make sense? You can paint a car like you can paint teeth with powerful cleansing activated compounds.

Or is the real problem here that you see your cashcow 'dentistry' whackjob 'science' farce face the same PR onslaught that chiropractors faced the last 2 decades.

The people have found activated charcoal and your days are numbered, '''doc''', read them and weep. Robots are automating jobs so maybe go into figuring out how to clean their 'enamel'. Like, with a mop and bucket. Chop chop!

Attached: l2vcknn02gp21.jpg (750x734, 66K)

Attached: 6d5e8756ad7ff130d1aec7ebb055be1a01a0877a.png (1023x390, 521K)

They did not wear jungle boots in WWII (that was Vietnam). They wore two styles of service shoes, neither of which had drainage. Pic related

Attached: SS_main2_s.jpg (200x250, 27K)

>They did not wear jungle boots in WWII (that was Vietnam).
Well it's a good thing Forrest Gump serves in Vietnam then.

what is your favorite song in the movie (inb4 it aint me)
for me, it’s this
youtu.be/qhZULM69DIw

Attached: 371ECBE2-94AC-41B1-AC6C-0C06730B2952.png (500x626, 584K)

No jenny was

Attached: Jenny-Curran.png (344x508, 323K)

It Ain't Me by Fortunate Son

wouldn’t it be by an unfortunate son though

I Ain't No Senator's Son by Creedence Cash

Some Folks Are Born by Ooh The Red White and Blue