Yea Forums is dead. When do we get /mobile/?

Yea Forums is dead. When do we get /mobile/?

Attached: 4666E238-930D-4330-A006-A6F7C7BC4834.jpg (1813x1813, 239K)

also take in count the age bracket of people watching ther most of television

>the average normie spends 4 hours a day looking at their phone and 4 hours a day staring at a TV
what the fuck, i feel like a piece of shit if i'm here for more than a few hours a day

I've been saying forever we should allow based /alternative media/ like youtube, bitchute, podcasts, the list could go on...

only boomers still watch TV

Who can even watch TV and movies? I hate films as by about halfway through it feels like it's dragging on and on and on. TV can be good if quick and funny (impracticle jokers, etc) but stuff which is over 30 minutes or you've to remember shit from previous episodes? nah... no thanks.

based zoomer

Based. Add me on Fortnite.

all those platforms have their own comment sections.

they're also all entirely garbage.

better than tv boomer

does this account for people watching tv on the phone?

>watch tv and film clips on youtube
>skim wikipedia to fill in gaps
>get hot takes from Yea Forums
>everyone at work think's I'm big film/tv buff with my finger on the pulse of the industry
>haven't seen a movie or tv show in years

Attached: 1523856940721.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>Have you seen that new season “Dark”? It’s so complex, really good writing, I’m big on European TV you should check it out.
tl;dr I’ve not seen Dark at all

This. Especially for ecelebs.

Attached: 1554169833259.jpg (1080x914, 169K)

I'm way too busy to watch movies

Attached: mobile.gif (327x200, 2.61M)

>we
Fuck off.
If anything that cancer needs its own containment board.

nah, the illusion of choice and "new" content regularly just confuses you into thinking that.

So based

on television, the vast majority of "new" content created on a yearly basis is advertisements. The people who run the channels run the ads to pay for the other content.

youtube clones just kinda merge the whole advertising process with content creation. As every video is just an ad for the assholes making videos. So watching shit on youtube and its clones is willingly watching commercials.

This

Actually filling your home up with needless clutter like Gay-rays, vidya discs, vinyl records that really sound like shit, clunky desktop and external harddrives, a big flat screen that takes up almost an entire wall when all you need is a phone for watching shit, a 14" pc 2-in-1 monitor and steam for vidya, a cloud, and some decent headphones.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-11-10-at-23.03.24-787201846-1510355084563.png (1083x523, 241K)