Cast him

Cast him

Attached: 6b5685a0e5ff23b73b05ae218c254cc1b6e13e33.jpg (616x353, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyeTaXv6o4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kim Dahyun

Tom Hanks.

>9 years

>m-muh Mr. House
>m-muh Legion
>Fuck the NCR
>New Vegas is the best Fallout
fucking /pol/tards every time

this is now a craig boone thread

Attached: 1200px-22380_20180913113822_1.png (1200x675, 1.34M)

I____ E___

Tom Hardy would be a based choice for Boone.

its very obviously the best game in the franchise regardless of your political leanings you zoomer retard

BOONE?

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 79K)

>Cast a nameless silent character

Vin diesel

>its very obviously the best game in the franchise
uhm that's fallout 2 sweetie

Attached: 1555795978349.gif (625x348, 1.37M)

>the best game in the franchise
It's the best 3D Fallout but nothing special, 1 and 2 will always be the best.

muh isometric
theres a reason no one streames 1 or 2

I’m NCR

>muh streamers
who cares

>streams
Zoomers were a mistake

Guys should I get shitfaced and play fallout 1?

Yes

If I take off that hat will you cry?

Play Fallout 1 but without getting shitfaced.

walter goggins as someone

>pseudo nerds obsess over fallout
>...
first game lacks options from the start
second game is just the first game with bug fixes
third game is a janky piece of shit
new shitgas is even more janky and doesn't even have an interesting world

Texas Red as The Courier

Nicolas Cage

Alright that settles it. I’ve been needing to play something other than Diablo 2 for a while now.
Why not? I’ll still be lucid, shitfaced is a bit of an exaggeration on my part

>new shitgas is even more janky and doesn't even have an interesting world
This

Fed him to the cannibals

Personally I play with the loli shoujo mod so I can be the little girl. Also I have a Cass outfit that makes her top give her big tits, so I take that and be an oppai loli

Who should these two play?

Attached: B6F263AB-C76C-42A5-BC47-333B28134400.jpg (306x542, 44K)

>Why not?
I care for your health user.

Cast him instead.

Attached: Randall_Clark.jpg (1050x750, 363K)

No harm in getting shitfaced as long as you give your liver a couple of days to recover afterword.

>second game is just the first game with bug fixes
Fallout 2 is buggier than Fallout 1.

New Vegas is not a game, it's a buggy linear Fallout 3 addon.

sneed and chuck

>linear
I don't think you know what that word means

Matthew Perry

Yes, I know, you just got BAITED, bro! hhaha

GOD DAMN IT. I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU, YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER.

Kellyanne Conway

Paul Walker

Reddit Vegas

as opposed to what? Fallout 4(chan)?

Bale can do his Batman voice for Boone

Attached: 607EE495-25B6-4364-A9A5-72C77A13AD11.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

based

“Mr House, Im NCR. You don’t get to bring Followers of the Apocalypse.”

Attached: 1BC1F7B2-CA8A-4D1A-9EDC-88F19490BBC6.gif (277x300, 1005K)

na du brauchst dann am nächsten Tag direkt ein Reperaturseidl

New Vegas IS the best Fallout and /pol/yp cucks are brainlets for sucking that l*gion dick

Yeah

Checked but a female courier run where you keep secretly cucking the NCR for the Legion is the most fun way to play the game.

Idris Elba

caesar unironically has a better justification for what he's doing than the skeleton computer man and whoever was even in charge of the NCR

NCR seems pretty dumb Legion is also dumb though I jsut ick robot and let everyone die eventually

>UH DUHHHH HEGEL READ PHILOSOPHY NERD
NCR is bloated boomer shit, Caesars Legion is a bunch of larping faggots, Mr. House is pure reddit, and trusting a sycophantic robot not to betray you like it did Mr. House for Benny, and then Benny for you is foolish. The only perfect faction the Fallout series ever had was the Enclave

the first three minutes of this video for anyone who doesn't actually feel like playing the game
youtube.com/watch?v=NyeTaXv6o4Y

Back to raiding a sports goods store and larping as a Roman with ya, you backwards rednecks

>Caesars Legion is a bunch of larping faggots
You didn't pay attention at all

holy fucking obsessed batman

>this is your mind on cancer and larping

>its a faggot reddit who's obsessed with /pol/ but has never actually been there episode
/pol/ is a mr. house board

>its a SEETHING /pol/eddit newfag who can communicate only in buzzwords episode

No, YOU didn't pay attention at all. Caesars waxing poetically about 19th century philosophy was a piss poor justification for what essentially was a power grab. True Romans would historically ally with those they conquered, used the very best technology they could find and create, had a strong foundation of agriculture, and had a foundation of strong structures and architecture. The Legion is a group of luddites who reject superior weaponry, tools, and medicine, butcher and enslave everyone they conquer (incentivizing no surrender ever to future enemies), and are nomads whose main source of production is through pillage. Ironically the NCR is much more Roman than Caesars Legion ever could be.

>, you backwards rednecks
how gay do you have to be to project an attitude like that on a pre-internet culture wars era video game

Attached: NewVegasHBO.jpg (2332x926, 539K)

What the fuck are you even talking about, you fuckin weirdo

Attached: 1452206755181.png (500x338, 44K)

>True Romans would historically ally with those they conquered
so was Caesar not a "true Roman" by that metric then?

Attached: 1510195257571.jpg (406x405, 25K)

Caesar

Attached: keaton-michael-image.jpg (300x300, 11K)

the fact that you gay

>Ironically the NCR is much more Roman
You mean a decadent overstretched empire full of barbarians and people who don't care?

also to answer the original question of the thread: get John Rawls to play him in a bald cap cos he did the fucking voice anyway and is already an actor

He didn't want to be Roman, he was using Roman trappings to create a unified culture and destroy tribal identity. If they rely to heavily on pre war tech they will make the same mistakes as pre war america. A new nation for a new people.

>accuses anyone of speaking in buzzwords
>spews out that drivel
>still has no clue about the group of people he spends so much time obsessing over
not much self awareness in you is there

But then the fascist dictator would be too charming and Hollywood would hate that.

Mathew Perry will make a decent Benny imo

Attached: BOSS.jpg (960x540, 383K)

Caesar gave plenty of Gauls allied to him Roman citizenship though? And he allied Ptolemaic Egypt after sort of invading it.

I guess YOU didnt pay attention to how Caesar admits that his legion is nothing like Rome and more like the Gaulish barabarians and that caesar wants to conquer new Vegas to have his Rome.

Julius Caesar wasn't a good Roman by conservative Republican standards. Historically, hes one of the most based people that ever existed but many Roman's in his lifetime were horrified by his growing influence and propensity for power. As a human being he's still one of the most based historical figures and he definitely made alliances. Caesar conquered Gaul with the help of Gaullic tribes, Caesar allied with Cleopatra to help her take Egypt, Caesar reallied with Eurasian kingdoms after squashing an Anatolian king who thought he could take advantage of Romes civil war. And during the civil war, Caesar made every effort to capture and not kill Pompeeian legions he defeated. Julius Caesar most definitely made friends with people he defeated and Ancient Romans did this as a general practice. It's part of the reason why their empire lasted as long as it did.

Well... yes.

if the idea is that Caesar in the end allied with Gauls and didn't conquer and assimilate them would you be able to explain why we know so much less about them and their culture than we do Rome a couple thousand years later? do they even have a legacy beyond losing a war and sort of becoming french after a while?

John Townsend

Those cards are pretty cool

He voiced him I think

fair enough, you sound like you have much more knowledge about this than i do

>streams

Attached: Kramer.jpg (417x417, 242K)

Attached: JUST.jpg (634x947, 147K)

Tom Hardy, of course.

google populares vs optimates to get a good idea on the roman political climate at the time.

Everything Caesar did in the game seems to be his intellect trying to justify decisions he made out of impulse or simpler reasons. He conquered tribes in the beginning because it suited him and he thought that the OG Julius Caesar was pretty badass and Romans looked cool as shit. But of course as he gained power and prestige he needed a more grandiose justification for ridiculous costumes so he came up with that. When asked about why he needs to take the NCR and specifically Hoover Dam, he drops psuedointellectual Hegellian Dialectic tripe when in reality it's simply because his entire society is based on constant pillage and the NCR is the highest risk/reward target there is. His pride made him obsessed with the Hoover Dam, his lack of reliance of tech and meds is simply because his army cant be supplied with better equipment because hes been raiding tribals up until now. Caesar is truly a LARPER who cant stand the idea that he's just another raider.

Caesar's magnanimity got him killed and sent Rome back into civil war. Stability was achieved through the brutality and firmness of Augustus. Caesar was a great man, but a poor leader.

Jeff Bridges

Nice headcanon. Your fanfiction has no place in this discussion.

did he do anything, honestly most disappointing thing about this game was that his armour was shit and he did fuck all.

They would never be able adapt New Vegas faithfully or even well, there are so many outcomes to stories you can get it would just turn into a shit show.

Actually I DID thank you very much. Caesar being aware he's a LARPer doesnt make him any less of one. And he would never have his Rome because Rome was built not taken. My point still stands.

There's like two for each quest (normally boiling down to completion or kill everyone instead) and only 4 for the main quest

Moreso a great general and competent politician. I've heard conspiracies that he allowed his assassination to occur to instill a martyrdom in his image as opposed to a painful slow death of a liver disease he knew he had. But he still laid the foundation of what would become the Roman Empire. I do agree with you that Augustus was the GOAT emperor.

There's a third option, you completely ignore them and let their problems take their toll.

Trajan was the best but I dont know if he could have laid the foundations as well as Augustus.

I'm sure they'd figure out a way. I mean the final boss is the same for 3/4 story paths

They probably would figure out a way but it probably wouldn't satisfy anyone, I think it's just better to leave it be, I doubt anyone would adapt it anyway.

Trajan would have been nothing if the Flavians hadn't stabilized the empire. One of the most overrated emperors imo.

Not him, but lol, not even close. Fallout 1 will always be the best Fallout. Best story. Best atmosphere. Very little meme shit.

How come people like New Vegas more than 3?

Anyone who isnt a brainlet can see spelled out cognizant points between the lines of the writing. Caesar is a bully who pontificates beyond what he really is, this is even mentioned by several characters. The NCR is bloated, inefficient, and corrupt. That much is basically spelled out for you. Mr. House is the most subtle character to perceive his true nature. Many people think he is the best option because of his technology and personal level of individual power, but the game demonstrates that a House future is a soulless and sterile one. Furthermore his achievements are self espoused, creating an uncertain narrator. Any claims about House and his history come directly from him or are read on RobCo Tech. Even his obsession with Sno Globes is a giveaway that he wants a sterile playground for himself. He has no business being a leader of people. Mr. Handy is also suspect, considering how he has a history of betraying every master he has through a technicality and the ominous speech he gives in the end game.

Because it feels like it was written by a 10th grader instead of a 3rd grader

>what in the God damn... ?

Best written game since the first Deus Ex.

true, Obsidian just have better writers than Bethesda

what are you talkin about nigger

Because 3 has shit writing and little to no creativity in terms of world building, which also ended up shitting on the lore completely. Also the guns were way more fun in New Vegas and there was actually ammo to shoot them. But 3 is still a great gamit's on its own.

Didn't think it was possible to be so wrong with everything you say.

This.

I think he would have been great in times of crisis theres a reason why his reputation remains unblemished 1000+ years later but i do agree he benefited from a great peacetime but then again seeing as rulers such as commodus, tiberius and elgabalus squandered the hard fought peace they were given Trajan was not overrated.

Refute my point or blow it out your ass, faggot

Based

Attached: Smug_dubu.png (592x624, 259K)

except caesar isnt trying to recreate a 1-1 replica of Rome, there is no senate or consuls or peoples tribunal its all a LARP to give the tribes a sense of identity and Caesar states he wants to take New Vegas to have his "Rome" in the sense that it will give his empire a sense of stability not that he literally wants to recreate rome.

Which supports my point that Caesars Legion is made of LARPers. I personally think having a "Rome" would be his undoing though. He doesnt seem like he would know what to do in peacetime.

he just wants the strip as his own coliseum

>better plot
>better setting
>better factions
>better world building
>better humour
>more memorable characters
>better gameplay
>better guns
>better dlc
>better music
>better factions
>Mr. New vegas > 3 dog
fuck man theres a never ending list of reasons why

I don't argue with armchair neets.

The legion are LARPers but caesar is not that wad more my point i suppose

New Vegas would only be good as a television series without a linear plot that just follows the stories of different characters you know. The Courier can't be anything else but a minor appearance or Easter Egg.

Prove me wrong

Attached: 6a7.jpg (480x540, 29K)

>LARPers
None of those retards even know what Rome is or that they're copying it. Only Caesar knows it. They aren't playing at it, so they aren't larpers.

>better factions
Are you implying that The Great Khans are better than The Republic of Dave?

>Not understanding the point he makes about the Hegelian Dialectic
He doesn't want his empire to be stable, he wants it to form a synthesis with old world tech centric civilizations in order to progress humanity as a whole into a superior culture that places strict limits on how it uses technology.

This is also why he focuses so much in recruiting tribals.

my first playthrough i joined the legion AMA

How disappointed were you when you found out the actual story is a shadow of what it could have been?

You don't argue at all cause you're a brainlet, a manlet, a dicklet, a cuck, shill, tranny, jannie, fag, nigger, and a jew. Stay mediocre

i meant stability as a sense of identity and a single location that isnt nomadic as most of his empire is.

A show about some kids from Boneyard getting sent to fight in the Mojave would be kino.

State of Utobitha > republic of dave

>projecting this hard

That could work.

Attached: 4325763-1385464749.jpg (445x768, 161K)

fair enough it just bothers me when people think theyre big brains when they point out Caesars Legion is not anything like actual rome because that was the entire point.

>Better world building
>a fucking empty desert
at least the DLC were better

Nah, anything with a linear plot like that would get stale after awhile. However, if you just made a few detailed episodes about the background story of Benny or Raul or other recognizable characters it would be kino as fuck because you could do a massive amount of detailed world building by changing perspectives so often.