Was Two and a Half Men funny?

Was Two and a Half Men funny?

Attached: 480a1a409a796be1961ded16a61b7ccc.jpg (450x579, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wumRS7rYgtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For a while, but then they really started piling on all the Alan cuck shit.

Hell no, but Sheen got the HIV for his troubles so it's good faggot.

Not even a little bit

Her tits aren't even that big.

Yes. Chaim Levine I mean Chuck Lorre is a really good sitcom writer. It is just popular to hate on him because its formulaic. But in reality he just perfected a formula that works.

should I post the webms?

yes

meh, I've seen worse.

Attached: April Bowlby in a school uniform.webm (788x718, 1.2M)

Shape > size, virgin

I think it is. Usually, the gags during most episodes are a bit predictable and not great (charlie fuck, alan cuck, jake retard) but usually the plot of the episode is well written and usually ends up delivering a few actually good jokes.

man, man, man, m-m-m-man, manly, man, man, man, maaaan

Sporadically.

Attached: April - TwoHalbMen.webm (1280x718, 1.56M)

I prefer saggy tits.

ALAN

Attached: 1F4A8876-1758-4982-9637-F74FF261D385.jpg (600x300, 44K)

Attached: April Bowlby -2&hm.webm (630x1080, 2.88M)

It actually was. Some brilliant puns and double entendres. But yeah, they made Alan worse and worse as a person to the point way past funny

Attached: April Bowlby -2&hmmm.webm (612x900, 2.93M)

how to get a gf like this ?

You don't incel

Thanks for sharing

Your welcome.

Fuckin just be yourself dude
look at me, ok?
there's no. real. trick.

Attached: chad.jpg (560x602, 49K)

By dating a 14 year old and raising her to be like that.

Be moderately overweight, but not massively. Have a neck tattoo (or be bald). Dress terribly, barely a step above being homeless. Be unemployed. Have a minor criminal record for aggravated assault. Insult her a lot without a hint of irony or sarcasm. And hit her behind closed doors.

This

And pumping her with estrogen so her tits get real big and her nipples real puffy.

Have confidence

Despite popular opinion, I actually found the Kutcher seasons to be pretty funny too. Though obviously he was less funny than Sheen.
The real tragedy is how pathetic they made Alan though - from a divorced dad on bad luck to a literal psychopath with no qualms fucking over his entire family and begging

Das it mane

Attached: art.guilty.jpg (292x219, 15K)

I liked it a lot. The season before Charlie got written off was when the quality drop was noticable mostly because Jake was basically an adult and having around wasn't helping the show. Once Charlie was off, shit was awful. Kutcher was a total shitter and I lost all interest. 8/10 show with Charlie, it had lots of good memorable moments. Plus the whores were of good quality.

Attached: 1552758256327.gif (363x512, 1.61M)

This.

it had alot of genuinely funny moments on the show despite it's simple writing,
it just worked like raymond

It's easier than you think...
1. Live in Malibu.
2. Be some rich and attractive chad with a swanky beach-front home.
3. ???
4. Profit!

mummy please give me milk

Attached: 1533697370468.jpg (789x750, 94K)

Attached: 1561133875960.gif (914x1091, 30K)

I love these autistic cuts, Like huh ... can you imagine the beta virgin doing these? lmao

jakes mom was hoter than every other girl on the show. even TRYING to de-bait me will result in u getting called a faggot so please dont do that frens

Attached: wtf black people 2.webm (400x240, 567K)

Would Alan post on Yea Forums?

>old hag fridge is attractive
(You)

i disagree but I have decided not to call u a fagot after all it was a bluff. im sory

Attached: wtf black people.webm (400x400, 1.34M)

kandi is so cartoonishly hot it makes no sense

>hire a scort
>ask her to be your gf

Wonder if these guys realize them eating stupid shit is why they'll be dying of cancer when they're 40

Which was a better show for watching charismatic men banging hot women with some comedy in the background, Two and a Half Men or Entourage?

>Hey Alan,get out of my house

Both shows triggered me

Attached: 77AF1CEC-9990-4999-8CBC-AE52E258CA27.jpg (274x274, 10K)

Miley Cyrus was fit in this idgaf

No.

Why did Jake become retarded?

Attached: 1540675511411.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

It's one of the bed sitcoms. When they are aren't talking about farting and shitting. But they do that at least once per episode.

Once Charlie Sheen got fired it was unwatchable so avoid that era.

*One of the best sitcoms. Fuck.

what the fuck is that even?

she wasnt bad in Slammin Salmon

Miley cyrus in this show was sexy. I hate the show though, i only watch it when i visit my parents because they're braindead and have it on repeat.

I prefer married with children

It really was. youtube.com/watch?v=wumRS7rYgtc

It’s not the greatest show ever made but it’s pretty comfy. It lost its charm when the kid lost weight and became totally unwatchable when Sheen left.