BIGGUS

BIGGUS

Attached: 1561395609127.jpg (640x346, 53K)

PINGAS

WALKUS

GAIUS

BLACKUS

Attached: walkus.jpg (854x640, 79K)

>British """""humor"""""

Attached: disdain for plebs.jpg (424x422, 47K)

SNEEDUS

How there is even any debate over which of the Python movies was the best is absolutely beyond me.

>Yea Forums """""post"""""

You're Right. Holy GRail is Best.

Attached: __fujiwara_chika_and_shinomiya_kaguya_kaguya_sama_wa_kokurasetai_tensai_tachi_no_renai_zunousen_and_ (850x528, 126K)

>holy gReddit

Nigerius Africanus Erectus

BAZINGA
>laugh track

based

I'M MAXIMUM ERECTUS

And what of good Solonius?

Attached: D36C7F3E-3178-4A8E-859F-42BABF5FD018.jpg (480x480, 26K)

this is one of the funniest scenes in western cinematic canon and you're a plebeian or a contrarian if you disagree

I can think of a funny joke for a British movie/show right now. Picture an office and an employee finds a cardboard cutout of a Chinese fat man with a frog in his hand. The employee's boss walks by and tells him he's training the new guy today and everybody except the employee thinks the cardboard cutout is a real person. Hilarity ensues.

>Saying "penis" (tehee) is the ultimate form of comedy *giggle* and all people who disagree with me must be wrong, because I can't be wrong, because I am I and I am therefore right
I think the scene is funny, and I love Monty Python, but seriously go fuck yourself fag

have sexus

based solonius poster

Formerly Chuckus

he has a wife, you know

Thanks for admitting you don't understand the scene.

NIGGUS

RIGGUS!

Attached: EF83A45B-2548-48E3-9592-81DDF3700378.jpg (768x1024, 179K)

Please explain then (and go into detail) why, objectively speaking, it's one of the funniest scenes in the western cinematic canon

This was the scene where I told the extras playing the soldiers that they wouldn’t get paid if they laughed, right?

it's 'humour' seeing as it's British, lrn2meme correctly.

LONGUS SCHLONGUS xdd

Attached: cruise-laugh.jpg (419x480, 81K)