Why did they have to make him a Trump supporter in Toy Story 4?

Why did they have to make him a Trump supporter in Toy Story 4?

Attached: 7643229861.jpg (823x1200, 162K)

[Sneed]

Buzz is a confident, self reliant man. Of course he is a Trump supporter.

Tim Allen just wants to do his kids cartoon again and cash a cheque.
Has to deal with a bunch of hostile dykes at Disney.
Yeesh.

because he deals with aliens as a job

why did Pixar pump every toy story character with estrogen for the 4th installment?

Attached: C2290E82-210F-4272-891D-895A6DC2D4EF.png (1604x802, 1.16M)

Me on the right flying the fuck away from this trash pile

have sneed

>Why did they have to make him a Trump supporter in Toy Story 4?

The same reason they cancelled Tim allens show right after trumps election to cleanse media of anything resembling conservative. Though i think they passive aggressively agreed to bring it back after a massive backlash since there was no reason to cancel it other than a agenda

Just watched a shitty bootleg version of this online. The quality took away from the experience but... I still know it was disappointing. Three biggest problems:
3. Relative lack of Buzz, and Buzz-Woody interaction. That first conversation they had in the RV was the best part of the movie.
2. The ending didn't make sense. No matter how much they tried to build up Woody's world-weariness in this movie, it's impossible to make it eclipse the constant love and loyalty he's had for his kid over the course of the entire series.
1. Lack of secondary/mainstay characters. When I watch Toy Story, I want to see Woody and Buzz go on a fucking adventure and learn lessons with Slinky Dog, Rex, Hamm, Potato Head, and Jessie. Why the fuck would they ever neglect those characters in favor of some stupid new characters? All of the first three movies spent half their runtime focusing on the rest of the toys trying to save Woody/Buzz. Fucking retarded that they would spend so little time with them in this movie.

b'coz he's based and makes estrogen soislurpers seethe

He depends on Star Command, and the delusional fucker thinks he's actually a Space Ranger and not a toy.

But yeah, he sounds MAGA

sneed

>Why the fuck would they ever neglect those characters in favor of some stupid new characters?
Merchandising

I guess but they had restraint with that in 2 and 3. The new characters in those movies never overshadowed the core group.

YAAASSS KWEEEEENNNN
>*urghghgh. . oh-oh my god- I"m gonna caawm!*
SSLLLLAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

Attached: disneyshit2.png (821x611, 503K)

I don’t know what character assassinating shenanigans Pixar put Buzz through as a way to take their DTS on one of the actors who MADE THEM, but it doesn’t surprise me. These people are letting their little godless cult get in the way of the work they used to cherish. Redoing Bo Peeps character, undoing Toy Story 3’s wonderful conclusion. Makes no fucking sense. I really think that if they got rid of Iger and replaced him with somone that actually likes fiction and family films that a lot of the problems with modern Disney movies would at least get better. Maybe somone who actually knows the source material and themes of established franchises and cares about that more then woke points he could earn in other ways that don’t undermine the movie.

I just looked up the ending and holy shit it doesn't make sense. For him to do what he did seems so out of character.

Attached: b5a.jpg (255x222, 12K)

Cause no one knows who Tim Alen is.

>eclipse the constant love and loyalty he's had for his kid
Woody loves only Andy, so the ending makes perfect sense.

Tim Allen is a a Trump supporter tho

Why did they remove her in the first place?

seething

Bo Peep merch didn't sell 20 years ago, but brave independent women do now.

Bonnie doesn't need him or want him. He's of no value to her. He's obsolete.

Tim Allen played Buzz only in the pilot episode of the cartoon tho

I always liked Buzz and now I know why.

The series feels more open to continuation now than it did after 3, which is bad.

Woody story is kinda of over i guess, they would just need to definitely end Buzz one and it's done