"Get in bed user I need someone to sweatily hang tight to while I spend the next 7 days sobering off my heroin...

>"Get in bed user I need someone to sweatily hang tight to while I spend the next 7 days sobering off my heroin, xanax and cough syrup addictions"
wat do

Attached: 0_64.jpg (2070x1380, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP2DoiFSYj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

get some fucking help

the thought of someone sitting there and writing this disgusting pile of cringe is fucking horrible

Uh, right. What race are you again?

But it's, like, so reaallllllllll, maaaaaaaan.
this is totally my generation.

Have you ever asked someone that?

the newest of newfags

Why do people pretend she's attractive?

Imagine getting pissed over something like this

No, that's what I think every time this shit posted. Doesn't mean I'm new

Have you ever choked on a cock?

youtube.com/watch?v=AP2DoiFSYj8

>pissed
it's just my opinion

>I just make genuine replies to spam - that doesn't mean I'm a newfag!
Pro-tip: You can browse 4channel for a decade and still be a newfag.

because they don't have a fucked up eye sight

>complaining about it
Yup, you're new.

brap posting was a mistake

I would call the authorities to remove the quadroon from my domicile.

Ok newman

media said so

she just is

>get some fucking help

>the thought of someone sitting there and writing this disgusting pile of cringe is fucking horrible

>>pissed
>it's just my opinion

>give her more heroin
>sniff, lick and bang her fartbox

She's really not.

You should probably do that in some kind of institution under actual medical surveillance, honey. I don't want you to watch you die

Heroin addicts actually get really horny once the initial withdrawal wears off, they had to separate men and women at the rehab I was at and even then they'd sneak out at night and fuck each other. It was surreal.

what were you addicted to?

>non-whites

I was just a garden variety alcoholic

Mate, I’ll be honest. You’re actually very sound and logical, but this isn’t the place to argue. Because of the anonymity feature, no one will take arguments serious, they argue based on little merit, and nitpick at the little things, like misspellings and blatant ad hominems. Don’t actually spend the time to argue, cope paste your response and save it for later if you really want. Reddit is actually better for arguments, because there is a form of accountability on the account creation system. None exists here.

why didn't they just shoot them if they tried to sneak out

More like ad HOMOnems

People just come here to shitpost, the subreddits are where the real discussions take place

Most of them are there by order of the court, they're white people who caught felony charges and with a decent lawyer they'll usually drop the charges if you do 6 months or a year at a rehab in lieu of a prison sentence

Keep in mind that this scenario also includes you being transformed into a cute dickgirl for her to cuddle with, in case that changes what your answer was going to be

Attached: eup.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

based brapposter

You know they say sunday morning you need love

this doesn't answer the question

>mfw

Attached: jkgh.jpg (853x480, 34K)

He said they were white people

>likes to cuddle with traps
Was Zendaya /ourgirl/ all along?

Brap fags are the lowliest of degenerates. Need to be gassed one final time.

She's gonna get fucked by him but the end of the season right?

I love how zoomers and young millenials have sliding definitions of shitposting and conversation which excuse all forms of sheer idiocy on both Yea Forums and Reddit. The viciousness is soo obvious you are basically outing yourself as an idiot if you actually believe people are just shit posting most of the time.

*vacuousness

SHOOT EM

b/c her race is indeterminate but she definitely isn't white.

>dating a woman
>year of our lord 2019

Just imagine...

>need to be gassed
But they'll enjoy it

ugh never stay friends with an addict they are the most worthless people alive

Based and, dare I say it, brappilled

>>b/c her race is indeterminate
no it's not she's clearly black

That's a suspicious lump in that girl's panties

lmao new

God imagine the smell...

What does a woman smell like? What do they feel like? They look so soft...

I hate druggies, they all deserve to OD

BASED
cringe

Reddit is really damaging to intellectual integrity. It trains people to tow a line of soulless forced positivity and become accomplice to filtering out ideas that are outside of people’s current knowledge base and comfort zone. But if you like the dopamine hit of having complete strangers (who you wouldn’t give the time of day irl) agreeing with you, and bullying dissenters into submitting to paradigms, by all means available to you, go the fuck back.

Attached: 8626718F-7ADB-44A6-90D7-9C8EF523BE48.jpg (500x364, 65K)

Lol, retard.

I agree without being edgy. Fentanyl and other fatally potent opiates being added to recreational drugs is the best thing to happen. I want junkies everywhere to drop like flies and the dealers to stupidly kill off the clientele. Police should be poisoning batches and putting them back on the streets for this purpose.
My cousin (a disgrace) died from fentanyl and I'm glad he's dead.

Was there any nudity in the latest episode?

Only male nudity.

Any girl dicks?

Reddit is just as bad, if not worse for discussion. Any platform where an unpopular opinion is actively censored, and rewards false positivity and whatever gives you the dopamine rush of upvotes is actual garbage. Like it or not, at the very least, every opinion here, no matter how much upcummies it gets, will be seen. I'd much prefer that to "lIKE MARVEL, DOWNVOTE CRITICISM, CONSUME MARVEL PRODUCT"

>cope
A Freudian slip.

Based

Attached: 1561385168856.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

My cousin also died from fentanyl OD and, while I would have preferred he had lived and gotten himself straightened out, it's better for everyone that the retard is gone. I grew up with him and loved him but he drained every ounce of sympathy from me and everyone around him except his parents, who he stole from and took advantage of constantly. It's been peaceful since he died.

this is weird

Reddit turns discussion into popularity contests of who can take the metaphorical dildo of consumer """"""""culture""""""""" farther for that sweet, sweet reddit gold. Yea Forums might he a dumping ground of contrarians, shitposters, autists, and faggots, but I'd take that and being able to see every opinion over "comment removed because frowny face button got tapped too much"

Yeah it’s spam but some loser originally typed that out and other losers copied it and now repost it. Embarrassing.

Some hero originally typed it

You wrote all that for nobody to read it. Lol @ u.