/got/

youtu.be/8VletlsLKfo
when it was still good edition

Attached: tywin-commands-respect.png (540x540, 440K)

Tywin is overrated

You are an ill-made, spiteful little creature full of envy, lust, and low cunning.

Attached: tywinsmiles.jpg (1529x860, 74K)

Like father like son.

GOD'S IT WAS GOOD BACK THEN

are you trying to get us banned or something?

piss off

Attached: pfffffff.png (561x373, 252K)

He is STILL massively underrated

Attached: 5f3bf6c079d5c0faec2faa1351039b9cbd5d3df6_00.jpg (319x401, 19K)

who is it?

Why is the lanisters against ned and the north?

Not saying I disagree, but why do you think this?
He as a character was kind of just a stern patriarch figure, but his performance and dialogue were interesting and he captivated/stole the scenes he was in. I did notice a dramatic decline in quality after he died, and then the show picked up again with Tommen and Margaery and the High Sparrow, then those people died so it got bad/dull again.

he lost the game because he trusted tyrion and jamie

He never trusted Tyrion, but he did have some trust in Jaime (which was admittedly foolish) because Jaime always had a soft spot for Tyrion.
But also, him attempting to execute Tyrion, his vengeful and angry dwarf son, despite knowing he was innocent and did not kill Joffrey, was utterly retarded. Even if he wasn’t going to go through it (which I think he was) just the threat alone and having a trial against your own son is a tacky move. I have no clue what he was expecting – so Tywin isn’t as clever as most people think he is.

>He never trusted Tyrion
Tywin made Tyrion hand of the King, you dopey fucking mong, no offense.

The show is very historically inaccurate.

That doesn’t mean he fully trusted him, you idiot. Tyrion was Hand for an extremely brief amount of time before being scarred in combat. Tywin never intended for Tyrion to be Hand of the King for very long, and before Tyrion kills Tywin, he admits he never liked him and was constantly fantasising about his death or actively trying to get him killed.
You’re an absolute tard.

I honestly can’t tell if this is bait or not, or what this post is meant to convey because it has zero context.
My guess is you just read that Medium article and think you’re an absolute genius. It’s not just the show, but also the books, you fucking halfwit.

Are you off your meds?
Hand of the King is the second most powerful position in the realm, you halfwit.

Have a (You), I guess. Enjoy

why is the barafeons not the winners in the end?? it is their right

That's all I ever wanted.

Their house went extinct save for Robert’s bastard son. He was a useless meme in the show and horribly written.

but he was made legetimate by the queen? no?

>Tywin made Tyrion hand of the King

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-24-20-15-54-339_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg (1080x564, 255K)