This was legitimately a masterpiece of comedy

Attached: 0_0_3470885_00h_1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qa31O3kZ7U
vimeo.com/336762206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was definitely on par with critically acclaimed Nanette by Hannah Gadsby.

unironically better than Joe Rogan

Yea Forums siding with this talentless fake-ass shallow bloated piece of shit looking """""""comedian""""""" would be the ultimate level of contrarianism. If you watched his special and thought it was anything else than a stinking pile of rotten garbage you either haven't watched any real comedians for 40 years and are starved or you lack a working frontal lobe

DUDE I KNOW JOE ROGAN LMAO

It's no Nanette, but it's better than Joe Rogan

I see you saw the reddit post yesterday as well! lol , le narwhal bacon!!

I wish this man would choke to death on cum. he's the literal embodiment of connections>talent

He enjoys it too. Constantly changes his opinions based on what real comedians around him think

>Bro I hated that movie so much
>Brendan that was actually the best movie of the year
>Yeah it wasn't bad at all bro

I fucking hate this giant turd of a person so fucking much

i fucking joe rogan for giving all of these fags like him and bert kreisher exposure and careers

stand up comedy sucks and always has. Brendan is the final nail in the coffin and should be celebrated as such.

You need at least a 246 IQ to be able to understand let alone motherfuckign enjoy the comedic stylings of one Mr. Brendan Schaub.

>i fucking joe rogan
What a gay.

Literally better than Joe Rogan.

kek

I like how his stories were based on things that happened fully in public and can be researched, yet he lies his balls off in all of them, and it's not even funny. The only joke in the entire special is that the special exists in the first place.

Dude you really sound mad wtf

>bert kreisher
>hating the most racist comic in america

Spleeb is an unfunny hack who only gets exposure because of his connections.

Clearly you're some eliott rodger type faggot who can't deal with the fact that Schaub is tall, muscular, stylish, handsome, strong as a UFC fighter AND funny.

Attached: Ash's_Sympathies.jpg (331x327, 40K)

Dont forget the work ethnic, b

Former UFC heavyweight Brendan Schaub is EASILY on his way to become the biggest and mos idiocyncratic entertainment paradigm ICON ever on the history of the western context sphere.

>Athlete
>Fighter
>Wrestler
>Model
>Podcaster
>TV host
>Social Media influencer
>Executive producer
>Actor
>Stand up comedian
>Scrip writer
>Director
>T-shirt mogul
>sneaker aficionado
>respected social commentator

Forget COMPLETELY about a double or a triple treath this brontosaurious is Dozenuemumth thread! No other person has ever been able to reach this level when i say he is a beast it is below him, an under statement. Beasts aim to reach the point where someine would say " He is a Schaub"

Big Downs taking off like a bbbbbbeast!!!! All you cheeto stained finger haters need to get some fucking work ethnics about you, bee sting swab taking over this scene

Attached: file.png (800x800, 920K)

schwaub is fur sur on the mt rushmore of chalmedy and dont say its just becaz of his athlete mentality, he has a m-m-munster wurk ethic. fur shure lose ma numba b.

t. theo von

He actually forgot to type some words necessary to convey his thought. That's how mad he is.

Oh yeah b, hold still there cheeto fingers check this out. GADOOOOOOSH!!!

Attached: file.png (600x400, 394K)

>western context sphere

Attached: yee.png (272x199, 80K)

Imagine typing this post.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qa31O3kZ7U

His best joke was literally telling a story about joey diaz telling a joke
Joe needs to have another talk with him

Is there anything that Brendan Schaub is actually good at? He's shit at MMA, he's shit on mic, and his comedy is shit tier.

vimeo.com/336762206

The most finely crafted comedy special ever filmed.
Clearly years in the making: cleverly conceived jokes, brilliant writing, endless rehearsals grinding away until a state of perfection had been reached.
I was humbled to watch it and benefit from the huge amount of work and creativity that went into it.
I can now see that I've wasted my time watching hacks like Robin Williams, Dave Chappelle, Mitch Hedberg, Sam Kinison, Bernie Mac, and Ricky Gervais.
Brendan Schaub is the future of comedy.

Attached: file.png (769x681, 406K)

literally who

absolute philistine

Brendan seems like one of those super nice guys, so you like him, but he doesn't seem to be good at anything.

Mike tyson has better standup

He's also better in the ring. Schaub is a talent-less faggot.

Attached: 1560767489041.jpg (660x680, 55K)

>bert kreisher
His podcast with the homeless meth addict chick is the only entertaining thing hes ever done