Jesus Christ, Rowling

Jesus Christ, Rowling

Attached: C24C70AF-FC27-4A30-AA1C-DEBB43354BCE.jpg (634x997, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0kK365xRiqv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd just play a game of Fridge The Midge with Warwick Davis. What's Fridge The Midge, one might ask? It's simple: you put a midget in a refrigerator. You and the boys put him in the crisper drawer, shut the door, gather 'round, drink some cold ones, and laugh yourself lightheaded over hearing the pathetic little midget's futile attempts to escape. He's not strong enough to push the door open, he doesn't have the leverage or space to even get the crisper drawer open, the cold is slowing him down, he's running out of air, he knows it's almost over for him and starts screaming for help. Maybe you liven things up a little by shaking the refrigerator to spook him, or say "oh my God is somebody in there" and open the door to give him a glimmer of hope before slamming it shut and mocking him, it's up to you. I wouldn't recommend letting the midget die, that's when things get complicated. Though, I suppose it'll be easy to hide the body, considering... you know.

what's the difference between dwarves and goblins?

Is this a sneaky midge thread?

Dwarves use big hammers to attack you head on. Goblins prefer spells and tricks

So Dwarves are retarded Goblins then.

a goblin is just a jew dwarf

Was this design ever criticised as anti semitic?

I don't think anyone was willing to point it out and risk getting called anti-semites themselves.

Brilliant design then. Just be so fucking blatant that noone dares to point it out.

>tfw mainly in the books Snape having a big hooked nose is a pretty common insult/thing that the characters say about him often
What did Rowling mean by this

Did he walk Bob Dylan up on stage?

Frequently
I just assumed JK was secretly based

probably wanted him to seem more witch like because he was a bitter man that brewed potions and was familiar with the dark arts

Attached: _pdp_sq_[1].jpg (1000x1000, 50K)

Are you really surprised by the creator of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 9AA3F8C7-3DAC-4DBA-942E-1071CE68A82C.jpg (421x728, 59K)

Attached: A3D860A3-D6D1-4831-B2C5-AA30A3A80CBF.png (2002x1322, 1.21M)

post the vocaroo

“No!”

Attached: 22EF0A5B-CB6F-4C97-9D66-E8E493D59B47.png (680x393, 31K)

that guy did nothing wrong

think of it like blacks and abbos

squidward

vocaroo.com/i/s0kK365xRiqv

>"No!" not on its own line
"No!"

Spot a midge, kick the little cunt.

Find out it's Warwick Davis, go back and stamp on them also.

based midgehunter