Think I'll take two chickens

Attached: 56.png (431x431, 132K)

>girl asks if i like michael jackson
>i'd just watched leaving neverland the night before
>"fuck the king"

What do you have, Yea Forums? Breast or thigh?

For me, it's thighs and legs. I'm a dark meat guy, and the entirety of my post is a double entendre.

yarp

The skin is the best part of chicken, so breast because more skin. Fried chicken is the best chicken.

THE "GREATEST JANNY WHO EVER LIVED/' DIDN'T HAVE A SALARY?

Attached: 1550694734875.png (1280x720, 892K)

>instant mind control by jew propaganda
Nice to know it works effectively, and with just one viewing.

I always start with the thigh and end up finishing the whole bird.

kek'd

>lots of people report threads
>lots of cunts

Leg for eating efficiency.

Who is the best got character and why is it The Hound?

>gay friend came out to me a few years ago, crying hysterically and telling me his whole life is a lie, but it's ok, because I'm his best friend and he knows h can confide in me
>'You want to suck my dick, is that it?'
>Friend cries even louder and runs out the house
>Find out the next day that he hanged himself

Attached: 1560794678478.jpg (653x590, 93K)

He's utterly cynical without being just another power-hungry psychopath like Littlefinger.

kino

How about Khal Drogo? He's a violent ruler but he's upfront and honest about his motives and feelings. No backstabbing or scheming, just brutal honesty and human desires to fuck. He also got to savagely prone bone, full nelson, mating press 13 yr. old Daenerys.

I'm a thigh guy but the entire chicken is good

>Be me
>job interview
>Hello user tell us a bit about yourself, mainly your past experiences with logis...
>You're a talker.
>Excuse me
>Listening to talkers makes me thirsty
>*Chug his whole water bottle making eye contact*
>Think I'll take two jobs

>He's a violent ruler
This disqualifies him. As long as the Hound isn't in power he can continue to scoff at the hypocrisy of the powerful. Khal Drogo wanted to conquer large swathes of land for the glory of the Khalassar i.e. a spook.

BAsed

LF isn’t a psychopath, you moron. He’s just a self-serving idiot. He’s the medieval equivalent of a banker or entrepreneur. He was just obsessed with capital/money, land, and controlling things from above. He says it himself. He’s too much of an emotional cuck and hopeless romantic over Cat and Sansa to be a psychopath.

>Tell me about yourself
I never answer this question seriously, it's such loaded bullshit. Ask specific questions relevant to the job and someone's life experience, and do so unambiguously.

The Hound is the grey of the series, I perfect balance of all the other characters.
A selfish murderer who also has values and will give his sword to a worthy cause.

Psychopathy isn't a binary condition.

>I never answer this question seriously, it's such loaded bullshit.
That's all job interviews are. Selling yourself with bullshit.

hes your gay friend and wouldn't even suck your dick, what a fag

If the jobs are bullshit, then yes. Serious jobs place emphasis on you having certain skills, though. If you get asked the question 'tell me about yourself' at any point in the interview, you can pretty much guarantee that it's a bullshit job.

Ah, so you have absolutely no idea what psychopathy is. Thanks for clearing that up so I know to disregard anything else you say

Even in your own post, you essentially argue against your point of view without realising, as if hunger for status/creepy obsession with girls disqualifies someone from being psychopathic. I'm guessing you're a self-diagnosed 'psychopath' yourself?

Fuck gays fuck the gay king
Rip tommen

Why did Petyr Baelish die like a bitch in the show

Because he was a coward at heart.