"Why don't you go home and fuck your AIDS-riddled boyfriend you purple nigger faggot"

Was this line needed?

Attached: Fuck you.png (1946x1534, 3.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3zvVGJrTP8
youtu.be/h5a9lhS5c14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mel has been rubbing off on him

no, it was necessary
youtube.com/watch?v=m3zvVGJrTP8

Downey wanted to leave the franchise on a high note

>"I."
>"Am."
>"Iron Fuhrer."
What the HECK

alright if you say so man

The Russos were taking a break and Raimi snuck in and told them to keep going with the takes. RDJ was actually disappointed when they got back and chased the man off the set.

They traveled to a different time.

plot-twist: he said that to cap am

Cap is purple?

yes, he's turning purple

Would’ve been unironically kino if Tony said that.

Seriously, I get PC culture fucking sucks, but how in the world do more characters in all movies not shit talk their sworn enemies by calling them faggot pieces of shit. So gay

>what, do you think you're the only target I had in mind? EVERYTHING! And I mean everything and everyone will go away with a snap of my fingers. Niggers, Jews, Spics, all must go. The world will truly be thankful then, you have my word on that.
No more darkies preparing my whopper. Crime rate basically disappears. Less resources wasted on them.
So you should be thanking me Thanos, thanking me for doing your job, in a way only a genius like me could.

>fucks Spider-man
youtu.be/h5a9lhS5c14

It was inevitable

Absolutely.

MMM I wanna fuck Tom

It marked the turning point in tone for the MCU going forward, and honestly I don't really mind it. The 2010's were so uptight, so hopefully the 2020's will see more of this kind of thing.

I this the thread where we make up things about a movie and then pretend they happened? hahaha so funny!

Your theater must have aired the zoomer cut. You really missed out.

It was the perfect culmination of Tony's character arc

fuck off there is no "Zoomer cut"!

You're triggered at the mere thought of it. That's why there's a zoomer cut.