Luck of the Fryish

>Rewatching Futurama
>Get to this episode's ending youtu.be/vrmFA5aHg7Y
>Cry like a bitch for 10 minutes at least
Am i a faggot, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1533102703818.jpg (1280x705, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets
youtube.com/watch?v=awCQLMEGl0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

back when i was a kid, i would have futurama on in the background every now and then while trying to go to sleep. one night this episode was on, and this ending legitimately made me deeply sad.

i'm also gay.

so yes, you're a faggot.

fpbp

This and Jurassic Bark still give me feels.

spsbp

>Crying at that and not Jurassic Bark

Gay

Jurassic Bark is a worse episode. It's literally just a wacky Fry adventure until incredibly depressing ending out of nowhere. It'll probably make you cry just because it's so unexpectedly dark. But final twist in Luck of the Fryish is much better developed and has more of an impact.

honestly Jurassic Bark and Game of Tones is peak Futurama

Nah, actually just rewatched all of the original Futurama seasons with the fiance, who had never seen them. Not only do they hold up great, but several really got to me -- Luck of the Fryrish for sure, Jurassic Bark of course, and The Sting. That last one especially has a real feeling of anxiety and desperation to it as Leela goes legitimately insane, with all the "wake up" moments.

>crying at comedy cartoons
Oh you americans.

I never had a dog but i have a brother Jurassic Bark never did much for me.
It's ending was kino, that i can agree with.

this is the one that got me
youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets
it showed the impact it had on his parents that he had actualy gone dead for all they know and they really missed him

that episode of nuFuturama where it copies A.I and Fry spends a day with his mom was pretty sad it got me good

Luck of the Fryish is a better written episode but I wasn't comparing quality, simply saying that these episodes both still give me feels, regardless of having seen them countless times.

People always mention The Sting, but for some reason i never liked the episode, mostly because Leela is a total retard in the first half, so it's hard to feel for her in the second. My top 3 emotional moments would include this scene instead youtube.com/watch?v=awCQLMEGl0w

I feel like emotional moments in first 4 seasons were much more organic, in CC seasons they clearly knew people remember them the most, so tried to milk it too much every other ep

>they retconned this entire fucking episode

I'm still fucking pissed

That movie was a mistake on all fronts

RENT FREE

How? I've only watched a handful of later Futurama mostly because I find it soulless, lacking charm and just not really funny.

>i'm also gay.

this can be cured so long as you’ve had at least some opposite sex attraction at some point in your life

I have developed a cure for homosexuality

Basically, Fry goes back in time and lives out his real life from the moment he first disappeared. Changing everything

Fucking stupid dog owners and their Jurassic Bark feels. Luck of the Fryish was genuinely sad. Jurassic Bark was just OH NO DIS GOOD BOY DIED WAITING FOR HIS BUDDY TO COME BACK OH NOOOO DA POOR PUPPER

pet owners are inhuman and their feelings aren't real theyre on the same emotional level as chinks

>Am i a faggot, Yea Forums?
Only if you don't shed a manly tear

>moments women will never understand

Asian people literally eat live animals in fancy restaurants and giggle and take pictures while the animals writhe around in pain

This was sadder than Jurassic Bark.

>fiance
no é, no extra e.
fag or woman. Tits, bitch

holy fuck this is the most Reddit thread I’ve ever seen on Yea Forums. this is positively nutty you guys are literally writing Reddit comments on Yea Forums

Pretty much this, when did Yea Forums went full reddit tier?

dialate

don’t need to, I was born with a vagina

>crying about cartoons
Grow up.

Sorry we'll go back to making more polfag threads for you to repeat your retarded right wing beliefs on for the 17th time today.

>Animal dies waiting for it’s friend

That’s not even a little sad?

Woah, thanks dude, I'll stop copying Reddit comments from now on.

im literally a liberal woman you limpdick retard

>talks about popular show
>LE REDDIT

user, I think you're just projecting your insecurities about coming here from Reddit. It's not hard to sniff out former Redditers, trust me.

>Liberals prove they have no soul again

honey, I go on both Reddit and Yea Forums, I just have the good grace to know what belongs on Reddit and what belongs on Yea Forums

sure you are poltard.

Called it, but of course you have to act like a faggot about it

>my brain is literally so comically small that I think the only options are manbaby cartoon feels threads and Nazi threads
boys are so fucking dumb

>when you lose the argument but say you won
yikes, you look foolish right now

My dog is 12 how longs he got left brus hahaha ;(

What a sad life you must live lol.
Enjoying all the (you's?)
How small is your little white cock pollock?

Contact Mike Pence right fucking now.

>a woman that doesn't love her mother
tranny larp detected

fuck off Nazi, go cry at another cartoon

>Woman can't understand brotherly love and care for each other despite constant banter and fighting.
Typical

>if you don’t cry at a cartoon you don’t love your mother
Whoa

>crying
y i k e s

Get this retarded /pol/shit out of the thread. None of it is related to Futurama.

>Futurfaga
ftfy

I will.
Enjoy being a cis pol pleb.

>no u

Attached: 1467830985047.jpg (226x258, 9K)

lol are you trans?

What argument did I lose? I called you out for being a Redditer and you admitted to it. There's no fucking argument, are you even a conscious human being?

Nah, that cartoon did a pretty good job at stealthily making you care about the characters while also being funny and entertaining.
Completely the opposite of Disenchantment.

how could you not find dumb drunk slut princess, her incel friendzoned companion and eric andre funny?