I couldn't stop rewatching this show even if i tried

I couldn't stop rewatching this show even if i tried.

Attached: don99.jpg (620x440, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jwvBrlpnv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never seen it, what's so good about it? I know a bunch of basedboys that like it.

Its classy and a good story here and there depends on the season. What more do you need to know.

Saw 1st episode and they all like oh look how guys assaulted womyn all the time in the 50s . Beating you over the head . Stopped watching

>What more do you need to know.
My concern is this:

Does it have strong overarching season long storylines wiyh big season finales, or does it focus more on strong episodic storytelling?

it starts off rough admitedly and the later seasons arent super spectacular but those middle seasons are bangers

Every God damn time I watch an episode I crave a glass of whiskey and a cigarette. I hate being broke.

you're probably broke because you crave that type of garbage

Don Draper is the reason i started drinking Canadian Club cheap and smooth.

Got too busy with uni shit so I dropped it back in 2015 at s3 or so, based jokes aside is it worth the effort of picking it back up and restarting at s1e1?

Attached: 1549316249720.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

i want a cat so bad, but I travel too much. i'm so lonely it would be nice to have a friend.

never seen this show though, so can't answer you there. give it a shot, can always turn it off

the first episode is the pilot. its suppose to be over the top in every way so that a retarded producer can understand the show’s ethos.

Because Don is an intelligent, nihilistic character with a wicked sense of humor just like me

Attached: 4F93CD2E-3B40-474D-B111-58D09152202E.jpg (820x773, 128K)

The more i rewatch it - the more I relate to Pete.

Attached: 0C0CF8DB-9762-44B7-AD71-12C66630BB63.jpg (313x470, 22K)

i hope you find a friend user

thanks user!

have sex

with a cat?

Yeah, that's completely true for me as well.

Yeah it's pretty incredible. If Sopranos didn't exist, it would be Mad Men soaking up the praise; gabagool threads would be shots of the Mad Men cast fixing a drink.

How do you deal with the shitty final season? I only watched it when it aired, but even then I felt like they rushed to tie up loose story points.

I’m due for a rewatch in the near future.
it’ll be the fourth time. maybe I’ll start when I’m done with The Terror

disregard the bottom of pic related, I couldn’t find the version with just the chart.

Attached: ACF67EAD-B6FF-4844-8AAF-17E77F7527D8.jpg (744x1250, 766K)

Shit my trips wasted I was trying to reply to OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jwvBrlpnv0
best scene coming through

>I heard gabbagool and got here as fast as I could

Attached: 3ACA17BB-23B3-43DB-A19C-4F7E4885335D.jpg (500x511, 26K)

hnnngggg Trudy muh dik muhfugga

I've started it a few times and it is undeniably good, but I can never motivate to watch beyond season two. Does his character ever go beyond "Sad drunk fraud"? How did they keep it interesting for 6 seasons?