Why is European cinema so irredeemably shit?

French movies are pretentious, artsy clusterfucks. Germans are autistic and have no soul. Spaniards are too poor to afford a camera. Why can only Anglos make kino?

Attached: 01E08082-7C04-46B3-AD14-421B2FE3AB46.jpg (738x986, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably the most stupid post i have seen this week, congratulations.

Out of all of those, communists are the least human.

French cinema has a couple of good thrillers from the 2000's to mid-2010's.
Italian cinema used to produce very good works, I haven't watched any italian films in a long time though so not sure the current state of it.

Only German film I ever saw was The Lives of Others and it was ok

>dude if i dont like u ur not human xd
fight commies with logic, this kind of shit makes you look like an immature edgelord

because we live in a communist hell

Have sex

why is communism shown alongside a bunch of religions

that was the most boring movie I've ever seen fully
t. German

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 5K)

>dude if i dont like u ur not human xd
That's how politics works, kiddo.

This gets worse outside of Europe, at least in Europe there are some legit films.

American films are commercial, people that decide to make movies spend money and they are risking to lose a lot if the movie isn't viewed, in other countries the state funds movies because of some bullshit reason (muh cultural heritage most of the time), so directors can do whatever they want, and most of the time they spend the least amount of movie, make some shitty film and force people to watch it.

*the least amount of money

They should've put the stars and bars in there then.

>American films are commercial, people that decide to make movies spend money and they are risking to lose a lot if the movie isn't viewed,
You're completely ignoring independent films of all types.

If the film is truly independent, people who put money, time and effort on it do it because they want and try to make their best.

While in some countries the state funds some jewish cunt and he spents 10% of the money on the film (the rest goes for himself), makes a shitty movie and other jews praise it as a national masterpiece.

Why is anglophone cinema so shit?
Capeshit, bad remakes, unnecessary sequels and more capeshit....also they keep trying to shove their political agenda down your throat.

Attached: X0o3BiiSd_[1].jpg (360x450, 27K)

... what?

i always had a weak spot for italian films (dutchfag), although i heard italians hate most of their own movies right now because they always feature the same actors. it's pretty much the same in the netherlands, the same 10 actors starring in endless romcoms.

Attached: 1531253083418.jpg (584x519, 28K)

I've never seen a Dutch movie, recommend me one, Dutchbro.

Not that guy but also dutch. Just watch Starship Troopers, Verhoeven is dutch. It doesn't really count but atleast it's not a real dutch movie.

Verhoeven did a bunch of films in Netherlands and they are quite good.

yeah soldaat van oranje (soldier of orange) is the only dutch film i'd recommend

It's not, this was pure eurokino.

Attached: e55a068c4c8e921150a5ee555b3192e7fd41a0f0.jpg (348x480, 66K)

The 4th Man and Turkish Delight are quite good too.

european cinema is redemeed by the sole fact that they never made capeshit

>although i heard italians hate most of their own movies right now because they always feature the same actors
Those are called Cinepanettoni (panettone is a type of Christmas cake). They are watched by the lowest scum of society and thus are always a great success commercially. They usually feature fart, sex and poop jokes for the real intellectuals
Luckily some Italian kino still get produces from time to time

Attached: cinepanettoni.jpg (4000x2250, 1.35M)

They believe they would have food and stuff under their regime. Just as bollocks as Rapture.

Based hammer and sickle

How did Communism create the first ever famine in Russia

All that Hollywood makes now are shitty blockbusters, remakes of stuff from the 80s and capeshit. So fuck off, amerilard

wait there is actually one set in the netherlands, che cazzo

Russia is a shithole and there was a war

>Russia is a shithole
I absolutely agree, everyone should just move out of that miserable land mass

The French are too bitter and frail to make cinema.

>boring
confirmed pleb

Name ten good movies per continent from the last decade and I will tell you why.

Most of the best actors, directors, writers and DPs in Hollywood right now are European; just because they're made with """American""" money doesn't make them American.

>puts the hammer and sickle
>doesn't put the swastika

Attached: file.png (1024x575, 312K)

It was made by a retarded lefty, it's not an official poster

All of the noble and honorable euros fled from religious persecution to america. All of the brave and adventurous euros tried to colonize africa, india, and australia. All of the scum and the corrupt stayed in europe and waited for better people to advance civilization to the point we're at now. and now they're trying to ruin it

Poland has good films, despite the fact that there is a lot of absolutely shit movies coming from there, some older ones can be great but i dont think many of them were even shown anywhere in other countries or at least not enough