Was Russ Meyer's Vixen the first color movie with explicit sex scenes?

Was Russ Meyer's Vixen the first color movie with explicit sex scenes?
Do the film buffs of Yea Forums know?

Attached: vixen.jpg (399x271, 19K)

I'm so fucking horny

Oh man I remember wanking to those films when they'd show them on tv late at night in the summer, they were so shitty and unsexy but you had to make do because there was nothing else on.
real boomer hours

have sex

(((Russ Meyer))) eh?

shut up, he made movies about my fetish

Good advice. Also OP can thank me later for saving his thread.

wtf how is this shit on youtube

It's possible, but I bet the Swedes beat us to it.

Interracial cuckolding?

>Americans can't see breasts in their movies
>they can't see breasts at the beach
>they can't see the breasts of prostitutes
Is this why you shoot each other?

There are nude beaches here though. Realistically though, the people naked in public are never the people you want to see naked.

Thanks

Americans have been able to see breasts in movies ever since the Hays Code ended in 1968 and there's breasts in this movie, retard.

He wasn't Jewish

If nobody knows. I'm just going to assume that it is.

There's that Swedish film I Am Curious (Yellow) from 1967, but it's in black and white.

>nude beaches
LUL Hes talking about normal beaches. No one in Europe care about women being topless on the beach my man.

That's just not true, there are plenty of beaches where being naked would be weird and frowned upon.

Where i live is normal for women to be topless and noone look it as weird. I visited some places so im sure its normal in France, Spain, Italy, Greece Unkraine.

Is that a nigger?

That's pretty cool. I always felt bad for women that are forced to cover up when they just wanted to relax in the sun.

no

Russ Meyer is the ultimate softcore kino

Attached: Beyond-the-Valley-of-the-Dolls2-677x1024.jpg (677x1024, 152K)