Wtf, this movie was amazing...

Wtf, this movie was amazing, really managed to capture the spirit of the space race that in the end the entire world was watching and rooting for the mission. My boomer parents who never really watch movies and aren't even amerilards got touched as fuck.

Why did it bomb so hard?

Attached: 220px-First_Man_(film).png (220x348, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FubpK1Tho6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sneed

>Why did it bomb so hard?

Slow character piece with the Man at the center not the mission, duh. It will be hailed as the masterpiece it is in 10 years, dont worry.

The reveal of the Apollo11 Saturn V alone was one of the best scenes in modern filmmaking.

Attached: 123454575.jpg (1899x1017, 64K)

They didn’t show him placing the American flag.

Slow movie with deep brooding autustic Armstrong

The launch scene in the clip below literally made my father drop a tear

youtube.com/watch?v=FubpK1Tho6M

Boomers are dying off, I mean this in a literal way. The people who watch historical dramas like this are largely boomers. Zoomers literally cannot handle slow burn films like this, everything has to be bing bing wahoo action sequences or quips. Just look at the newest Star Wars trailer vs the originals, or even the prequels. The fucking characters are doing backflips and shit over spaceships like it was an anime. Same with the Terminator movie trailer, dumb CGI sequences with the Humvee flying in the air. The original Terminator was a horror film and a rather slow burn as well. Even Terminator 2 which was heavier on the action had more introspection in it. Movies are fucking ruined for this generation, its fucking over.

Buzz placed the flag and it took him more than 10 minutes to do it you dumb fuck.
This is a film about Neil

Because Twitter has no use of promoting it.

Attached: HIdden-Figures-poster-Use.jpg (450x679, 71K)

>A fucking fictional movie about a evolved african nation called Wakanda and muh black people won retarded amount of oscars while this got none, or even got nominated

Jesus christ, this is sad.

Actual 18 year old zoomer here, I haven't watched 21st century film in the last 2 years. It's not even some "born in le wrong generation" thing, modern "cinema" is just shit.

try watching anything besides the garbage that Hollywood servers you dumb ass zoomer

I fucking hate this shit, when will it stop

>zoomers are 18 year olds now

Attached: 1549134616791.jpg (693x448, 77K)

>the negro singing WHITEY ON THE MOON while whites actually go into the Saturn V and go to the moon
best scene

This. Made me laugh in the theater

probably ver little exposure. i didnt even know this film existed until some user mentioned in some "movies youre glad you watched in the cinema" tread. luckily the film was still in the cinema a couple of days, i went to see it and iam very glad i did.

It was a great portrayal of the era. Great music great tone great set design. The flight sequences were fantastic.

Attached: 720448ddfcef7ec897fe8688f91185dd_S.jpg (470x265, 18K)

Butthurt crypto jews false flagging gullible retards into boycotting the film that portrays white people doing amazing things.

Reminder that the gay nigger critic Yea Forums loves to jerk off to said Hidden Niggers was good but First Man was bad.

I also think it is absolutely perfect that First Man goes on in the US, and with american cast. Because americans (which i am admirer of american culture and etiquette in lots of ways). Have it where everything must be exactly correct.. And just perfect. And so it looks on outside in Houston that everything is perfect. But at same time they have some secrets.. that unravel through the movie.. so there is a fine crack in the appearance of that everything is just okay.. That everything is right, and there is a problem in houston.. And they all seem to have some secret they are witholding and play a part in it, unknown to eachother a lot of the time. I think that´s just brilliant from the directors side!
And i like how he manage to represent american culture and people and behaviour with dignity and respect. When he tries to render how the US looked in recent past (60's), and in 62's and 1965 and so on.. Whilst at same time telling the story. And fortunately no stupid insinuations about trump or any things like this. To try to shit on american people. I think it´s so well and respectfully done throughout the film!

Yea Forums is full of retards what do you expect

space kino is back on the menu

Attached: apollo 11.jpg (1382x2048, 621K)

>each Saturn V launch costed the equivalent of 1.2 BILLON dollars in 2019
Fuck I love the Saturn V

Excellent documentary. Love that there's no interviews or commentary other than real news anchor/NASA controller commentary. Great to see this footage in such great definition as well as the only footage available before was standard.

Attached: Boeing_X-37B_inside_payload_fairing_before_launch.jpg (1824x2736, 2.79M)

i paid $18 to see this in imax and all it was is close ups of ryan gosling crying

movie was just aight. wanted to love it more given stuff like this doesn't come out anymore

Nobody wants to watch burger propaganda. Even burgers hate burgerstan

Attached: 1376670825557.jpg (608x656, 11K)

Well it flopped didn't it

>2019
>believing in the lunar Jew

Because it didnt show the glory of America properly.
So we didnt give a shit
We want our greatness rammed down your fucking throats because we're better than you and we fucking know it.

no government-sponsored propaganda ofvfaith in space anymore, when there are so many white toxic masculine rapists to get rid off in homeland

Stern’s been playing that for years. And it’s funny every time.

>CNN films

Attached: claps in soviet.webm (632x612, 95K)

You liar, he only cries once at the beginning.

Friend of mine says he does not want to see it, thinks it would be boring, what do I tell him?
>inb4 get better friends
yeah I am trying.

Attached: What.png (330x290, 175K)