Hurr, sneed! durr, sneed! chuck!

>hurr, sneed! durr, sneed! chuck!

Is that all you shitposting fucks can say?!

>ugh, based based based sneed sneed cringe chuck sneed chuck based based sneed cringe cringe

I feel like I'm in a fucking asylum full of dementering old people, that can do nothing but repeat the same fucking words and look like a fucking broken record!

>cringe cringe chuck chuck! cringe based based! sneed sneed sneed! sneed LOL sneed! cringe boomer Le zoomer! I am boomer?! No zoom zoom zoomies, zoomer going zoomies!

AGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GOD DAMN MUCH!! FUCK SHITPOSTING HONEST GOD-FUCKING I HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL! YOU COCKSUCKER!

OH BUT I KNOW MY POST IS CRINGED ISN'T IT? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGEY-CRINGE BASED CRINGE REDDIT CHUCK BASED REDDIT SNEED BASED SNEED CRINGE REDDIT CHUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 3F8016D5-A820-483C-BDEE-B4EF61D5293B.png (556x530, 243K)

sneed

Attached: 1531939061313.jpg (205x204, 8K)

S

>"Eh? I'm the greatest? What are you saying fool? In that case what about this?"
And it was Haruhi

lmao OP got sneeded

last week i got a 3 day ban because i posted the s-word

fuck
niggers

Attached: 1560911186274.jpg (249x249, 16K)

me too but it wasn't in a Simpson thread

based

Attached: 1560382989233.jpg (788x685, 52K)

uh??? BASED

formerly slaves

Someone vocaroo this

Attached: 1549939747013.png (1326x954, 112K)

>even more vocaroo cringe

>yikes

rate my cat

Attached: AN-ABSOLUTE-UNIT.jpg (5154x2736, 1.93M)

Fuck off. You think derailing an important topic with your senseless racism is funny? First off, unfounded prejudice against people with a different skin color than yours is not funny or cool in any way. It makes you look like a goddamn asshole. Second, Sneedposting has become rampant on this board. It's almost as bad as the s-o-y meme and the admins banned that word. So why can't they ban Sneed too? It's a legitimate issue when you can't discuss one of the greatest animated TV series of all time because you got assholes like you that constantly shut down any threads that they don't like with their meaningless drivel that they keep spouting. It's the same damn thing behind the fucking s.oy meme for crying out loud but the admins don't do a goddamn about it. Fuckers like you, Mr "le based fuck evry1 wid le epic tux frog xD xD" are a big part of the problem and you should go back to fucking plebbit or where ever the fuck you're from, you spam posting pieces of shit.

yikes this much of cring over sneed is un-based and formerly chuck you zoomer

FUCKING based dude what the fuck... this guy

nagger

Attached: 1561372919757.png (268x325, 87K)

Needs to lose weight

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the board again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.

Attached: 1541456334335s.jpg (225x227, 9K)

sneed makes me crack up every time
bless you sneed

Imagine walking into a mental institution where people are laughing and going "SNEED, SNEED SNEED'S SNEED AND FEED". You'd think the person was legitimately insane and you would get as far away from them as humanly possible

Feed & Seedpilled

god I wish that were me

imagine dilation

I know how you feel. I've been posting since the early 00s and still haven't felt compelled to regurgitate chan-speak. I mean I was mostly drawn here as a sperg teen who didn't do anything he didn't want to fit in with any groups anyway, then I come here and find I don't really belong in misfit world anyway. Beats ego stroking cliquey forums and reddit fascism. Be sure to play a small violin for me.

Attached: Based.jpg (960x679, 98K)

cringe
formerly based

based

Attached: 490489A4-BA7E-4FEC-9EDE-ED67AB49BF03.jpg (283x392, 34K)

in awe at the size of this lad/10

imagine a world where men think they’re women

Don't blame me, I voted for Chuck.

Attached: vote for one of us.jpg (1023x635, 113K)

twirling, twirling, twirling toward sneedom

Attached: sdasdasdas.gif (480x360, 694K)