Most of Yea Forums thinks it's Rick

>most of Yea Forums thinks it's Rick
>a few think they're Morty
>they are all really Jerry

Attached: rickandmorty.jpg (1000x563, 470K)

Sneed

Attached: 1526679877293.png (224x231, 70K)

Translation: I'm a Jerry and want random people on the internet to know

Sn**d

I don't watch the show so I wouldn't know. I just copy pasted it from Reddit.

>watched a bit of this show with a dude weed chick from my college
>normally very chill, even around guys who were open trump supporters
>she would get legitimately angry whenever jerry was on screen
>"thank fuck, finally" when the wife kicked him out or whatever
What was meant by this

Attached: FFA7B6DC96A44EC29BA591A544ADF77D.jpg (1140x700, 185K)

I'm more of a Mr poopy butthole

Me? I'm more of a Mr. Poopybutthole, myself.

ooh wee, this looks based to me

daddy issues

Is there a character in this show that kills niggers? Because that would be me.

Attached: sunnies.jpg (289x174, 9K)

Why?

Yeah dude i definitely believe that you kill niggers and you can definitely make eye contact with people in real life too

Attached: richards_300-1.jpg (300x225, 8K)

There is nothing women hate more than beta males. They would love their rapist more.

i identify as a mr meeseeks
only i do tasks so shitty i cant go away

Scram,weirdo. We don't cotton to freaks around these parts.

Attached: xavier_facepalm.png (480x360, 183K)

I never watched the show but I imagine "Jerry" is some boring, beta, nice guy after reading this post.

I actually am a Morty though. I'm best friends with a guy whose dad is a fortune 1000 CFO and we in turn hang out with a guy whose dad owns a fortune 500 company. It's cool, I guess, but no matter how well I style, accessorize, or plan things out they'll always be able to 1-up that. I'm grateful I get to spend time around them and maybe it'll lead to success in the future, but it can be draining.

Daddy issues probably. Most of the time Jerry is simultaneously a pathetic beta male and the worst, most apathetic and self-loathing dad ever. The fact that she doesn't empathize with him a little when he breaks down due to the constant harrassment from Rick says she probably has an issue with what his character represents, i.e., a dead-beat dad. He's not even a "cool" dead-beat dad.

>morty is miserable, can't stand up to Rick or get the girl he wants
>Rick is an edgy try hard who's hiding the fact he's so depressed that he continuously tries to commit suicide
>Jerry has a family with a wife who chose him over anything else and finds joy in every day things
Feels good to be a Jerry and not those other two sad self important fucks.

>no matter how well I style, accessorize, or plan things

This. Jerry is based. I don't understand how anyone can hate him when he's the only character who calls Rick out on his shit.

Jerry gets to fuck Beth.

Rick is always right though.

How? He's right when pursuing a goal and solving problems, but he's been shown time and time again to be a depressed, unfufilled drunk. He neglects and abuses Morty and Summer constantly and did the same with Beth. Jerry may be a loser, but it takes one to know one and he knows Rick is toxic for his family. Thats the central conflict of the show.

Im not saying I do lmao. I care a little bit but not much. But the stupid rich kid is always going to have the nicest suits, nicest pants, better watches and shoes. There's not much of a point to try and outdress him.

>There is nothing women hate more than beta males
Yea Forums never had a chance

Jerry still has a shit ton of negarives though. The guy is a buffoon, yeah, but he's a selfish asshole about the stupidest shit when he's unemployed and acting like he has some sort of power in his life. Beth chose him because he's clingy child that would never leave her side because he has no spine.

>They would love their rapist more
Well that's a given since women love getting raped

To be honest, you have to have a Very High IQ to understand that Rick is always right.

What are you, some kind of ooga-booga chinaposter?