Name a bigger c u c k then him

name a bigger c u c k then him

Attached: 200px-Tarantino,_Quentin_(Scream1).jpg (200x300, 19K)

Impossible, cuckatino is the cuckgod

I'm sure we can find a few

>then

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

ck

Honestly? I can't. Kevin smith is about on par for being an overrated hack, though.

Daily reminder that Tarantino grew up hanging around the dozens of black men plowing his mom, and brags about how much black dick his hot mom used to take back in the day.

what's going on here?

MMMMMMMMMMMM

When you say cuck do you basically mean wigger?

Tim Burton always casting his wife and Johnny Depp together

louis ck then quentin tarantino

>lead actress is always blonde qt
>married to Daniella Pick

Rob Zombie for singlehandedly pushing his wife as an actress

Historically, when did Yea Forums start hating on Tarantula? Has it always been the case or is there a particular reason? Is it Jango?

What is it about Tarantino that makes him so unattractive? He obviously spends money on his appearance, and is going for a kind of David Carradine look here, but he just looks so. . . unappealing.

Attached: Quentin-Tarantino-Daniella-Pick-t.jpg (820x492, 88K)

it's his hair line and his chin

>shows her tits once
not bad honestly

Not so sure...

Attached: tarantino.png (275x259, 36K)

read

Is this attractive to you?

Attached: tarantino 02.png (768x1024, 536K)

judd apatow
who the fuck lets their wife kiss eric bana

All You fucks you did not unsderstand the game ! You name a cuck celeb ''THEN" you say ''Cucktino""

She ruins every movie he makes

I think it's his personality, too. His voice, the way he talks, and the things he says can be pretty bad, and I think it comes through. I wonder how people who didn't know him from Adam would think about his looks. It's sort of like if you find out that somebody likes brushing their teeth and rinsing with three day old urine, you'd just think "gross" every time you see them.

You

It's his recessed king bone (maxilla), moving the maxilla forward not only will get rid of the nasolabial folds and make his midface and nose more appealing but also fix somewhat his eye area and making the skin wrap around more nicely around his jaw giving him more angularity.

He has other non-maxillary flaws anyway.

Attached: maxilla tarantino.jpg (820x492, 194K)

You could at least circle it or something, instead of just reposting the same image.

Y O U

OK.
Bigger cuck: OP
Then naming him:
Quentin

>name a bigger c u c k then him
OP

Attached: D6KDS4rXoAYlz8D.jpg (550x361, 42K)

The cuck every other cuck aspires to be.

Attached: 1560830967216.jpg (783x1024, 112K)