Ruins your podcast

Attached: 3FF39657-15BA-4B45-851A-A822523BDC65.jpg (1066x875, 509K)

Haha that guy was such a whiny faggot.

he seemed to have that same mental illness a tom delonge

Watch the documentary. I didn’t think it was possible for this dude to be more of a faggot but he absolutely is.

I haven't watched the documentary but I gathered that this guy is a total narcissist and probably centred it around himself

the documentary is trash. its narrated by Mickey Rourke who sounds just awful, Joe Rogan does a better job getting Bob to open up on the podcast than the bearded loser does in the movie.

Yeah that guy was really lame. The first half of the podcast was absolute kino but this faggot wouldn't stop his shilling in the 2nd half

this man is kino

The first 10 minutes is a dramatization of this guy sitting in a neon lit bathroom texting Bob and George Knapp about an FBI raid
That was Mickey Rourke? Christ that man has cancer or was deepthroating barbed wire.

DO NOT google mickey rourke. he looks like a creepy plastic doll

>Bog disciple
>helping spread Ayy disinformation

What did the Bogdanoff Brothers mean by this?

Attached: mickey-rourke.jpg (940x627, 56K)

this new Halloween reboot is looking good

Attached: drivfive.jpg (650x335, 43K)

Bob Lazar's interviews on Art Bell's Coast to Coast was kino listening.

Attached: robert-lazar.jpg (219x220, 5K)

Bob is either legit or the greatest actor of all time

I did, he is an absolute cuk who grew a beard and drew a few signs on his skin. He's try hard, so much that I was cringing as he talked

Attached: 1517917734758.jpg (480x342, 28K)

why do people watch this garbage?

Cause we're mindless zombies, not enlighten mother fuckers like you.

>The thoroughly debunked hack fraud Bob Lazar is going to indoctrinate another generation of normies on his UFO bullshit because of Joe "Gorilla Dicks" Rogan

Attached: salad2.jpg (749x741, 51K)

i think they are both brainwashed assets to the shadow govt.

>The thoroughly debunked hack fraud
Can you summarize? I'm too lazy to do the research