STOMP STOMP *CLAP*
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

Attached: Capture.jpg (1036x741, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGn25URIss8
news.wfsu.org/post/walmart-sued-collecting-life-insurance-employees
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

such a sad video

I would unironically put my heart into this song. The old guy seems like he tries so hard to make his employees hyped. Ungrateful milenials.

stomp claped while i was watching this video.

cast it

BUDDY YOUR A BOY MAKE A BIG NOISE PLAYING IN THE STREET GONNA BE A BIG MAN SOME DAY

Wagies are so disgusting and pathetic

Attached: images.jpg (250x174, 6K)

You got blood on your face

YOU'RE NOT PUTTING YOUR HEART INTO THIS WAGIE!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naigga wearin a sonichu necklace
based

>sitting in a Walmart breakroom right now

Attached: images(3).jpg (300x168, 14K)

>people with disposable income and a basic standard of personal hygiene are disgusting and pathetic
>me living on neet bux in my parents basement and showering every other week is the superior was to exist
COPE

WE ARE WE ARE WALSHART

Looks like a great place to work. Such comradery

I would just walk out if this ever happened and never return.

A reason to be

How are you liking it so far?

I like my job but always feel like shit in the morning so its torture to get up and go. Takes me an hour jjust to eat breakfast

you ever traveled with wagies when they go to work? they look sad, smell bad and have dead fish eyes. truly wagies are repulsive people both inside and out

how will you feel when you're on your deathbed and realize you wasted most of your life doing something you hate for no reason

Attached: wp.png (654x321, 29K)

He's power tripping. He's not doing this out if love, he's doing it out of contempt, and a need to fuel his own deflated ego.

If he can make these puppets dance for him, then maybe, just maybe, he's not such a failure after all?

Attached: 1558473682280.jpg (438x370, 107K)

as a worthless, dumb, socially retarded, old skilless, talentless NEET that sadly has to get a job soon, walmart, fast food, or suicide are my only options

Attached: 1500272773821.jpg (761x781, 105K)

user, i know this is the movie board, but cut back on the projection

>for no reason

This is the braindead NEET mentality.

Why not at least shoot for target or something.

>b-b-but you HAVE to wagecuck!!!!
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>WARE WARE WA WALMART-DA!!!!!
Anime of the year 2019

You are seeing too much into this mans mind. What i see is old man in depression trying to motivate his friends/coworkers and channel positive energy into the store. Of course not everyone will enjoy this mans guts and many will see his intention as cringeworthy or straight out power trip. But me? Im beyond imagination. I see only truth. For i am enlightened. I see man who wants to live and exist.

I've had a few shit jobs like this. After a couple shifts I just stopped coming in. No phone call, nothing.

>t.walmart supervisor

This is why it's impossible to take smug NEETs seriously. no matter what happens in their life, the bennies get cut, then they're going into their 30s begging for cart pushing work at Shartmart having spent their 20s depressed in a hole and attacking people who bettered themselves. Just rope, nigger.

>tfw you realize the chants/songs are meant to humiliate, demotivate and discourage you so your self worth erodes and you're less likely to pursue a better job or challenge your superiors

I miss feudalism.

Of course not! You can leech off your parents or the government like the parasite that you are.

Imagine being on your death bed and you did nothing worth while. Only fulfilling empty, spontaneous urges that amounted to nothing.

reminder that the stomp clap makes 100k while the plebs make $11 an hour

wagie it's genuinely fucking amazing how you can't think of ways to get money that don't involve working for a boss

>i'll spend my limited and precious time on earth working 10 hours a day to help mr. goldberg make more money!
how can people convince themselves that this is okay? i understand if your parents hate you and wont provide for you or you cant get neetbux you must do it, but how can anyone convince himself to like this way of """life"""?

Attached: 234324234324.png (741x568, 29K)

What happened to that dogs face?

>doing something you hate for money so you can have fun
Vs
>shitposting 24/7 On a Samoan throat yodelling appreciation site about Brie Larson being cast as captain marvel
Yeah you’ve got a real enjoyable existence there pal

>I'M CHANGING THE WORLD BY STOCKING THE FROZEN PIZZA ISLE
cope

because being poor fucking sucks

What if you actually enjoy your job?

How ill neets eat if not for the wagie stocking the frozen pizza isle?

choose suicide , keep your dignity

>being a wagecuck vs not being a wagecuck
what was your point again

youtube.com/watch?v=GGn25URIss8

Reminder that Walmart has a "dead peasant insurance" on their employees. Meaning a life insurance. Which means Walmart receives between $50,000 and $90,000 whenever one of their wagie employees dies.

Everything indicates that on a corporate level they have decided to push their already depressed wagies towards suicide by treating them like shit, collect the insurance money and then spend 1 day finding a replacement.

news.wfsu.org/post/walmart-sued-collecting-life-insurance-employees

Attached: 1389540489364.jpg (240x272, 20K)

I don't work in retail or anything like that. I'm a Paramedic, I enjoy my work.

Well said

NEET genocide when

Attached: Kaiba.png (1280x720, 662K)

robots can do it, which wagies enable by supporting the corporation that will replace them

>people who benefite minimally from the company and have even less to say about it's opperation """""""""is"""""""""" the company

Attached: identify ideology.png (454x600, 504K)

Interesting. It's called peasant insurance.

How about a nice job in a warehouse? Too fat to carry shit from a to b?

where's the drop?

>making $3k month (after taxes) in NEETbux
>wagecucks unironically paying for me to mock them on this mongolian yak fetish forum

Thanks m80s.

Attached: 1401054317629.png (406x375, 196K)

honestly its fucking based. if wagies dont respect themselves, why should anyone respect them

life is precious and you're wasting it, m8

You are going to be a cashier some day!

walmart employees have to get foodstamps and shit because wallmart doesn't pay well enough. sorta like wallmart is the one on government assistance really

this, wagies are bros. some neets like to fuck wagie's gf/wife but i wouldnt do that, they work hard whole day long so we dont have to

Have you seen the Walmart break rooms?

It's as if they hired a team of shrinks to design the place with the sole purpose of inducing suicidal thoughts. Fucking hell, if you put the happiest man on earth in there for a week he would also be contemplating suicide.

>Wasting life by having 16 hours of free time, plus 8 hours of sleep

Wagecucks are the ones wasting away 50% of the time they're awake.

Attached: 1544793538681.png (197x168, 57K)

based stomp stomp clap poster

Do you have a disability or something?

kek

Numbing stress that you get from work is not really fun

There's nothing quite as delicious as wagecuck seethe. Such a unique flavor of seethe, I love it.

How?

Yes, disability. It's just 66% of my former salary.

>wagies instantly getting defensive over their materialism
you will never create anything of worth or be remembered
NEETS probably won’t either, but at least they give themselves a chance

I don't see problems with leeching from goverment because ll goverment do is leeching from you

Become a binman. Put a few bags of rubbish into a truck and then go home at midday

So you're disabled and you're trying to claim you have a better QoL than me.

based

Attached: 1537701333850.jpg (609x664, 248K)

That's unironically very hard work.

Cuck

>be wagecuck
>talk to old friend on steam last week
>havent seen eachother in years
>he's living in thailand like a king while receiving autismbux from our EU country for life
not gonna lie. i'm kind of jelly.

wtf If you're able to live in thailand as a foreigner you're able to work

>sleep 6 hours a day
>work 10 hours a day
>traveling, recovering from the stress and work, another 4 hours or so
>the remaining 4 hours of "free time" is basically watching some mind numbing normie show or movie because you have no mental energy left, on the weekends you get shitfaced with your "friend" and maybe fuck some slag if you're really lucky and willing to spend your hard earned money

>dude you are wasting your life as a neet bro! go out and live!
good old wagies...

Most Euro countries have these "disability program partnerships" with countries outside the EU. If you live in a EU country and you're on disability, you can move to any other EU country without losing your disability.

Then every country has individual partnerships. In my country people on disability can move to the US, Australia, Thailand, India and a few other non-EU countries without losing their neetbux.

So.... this is Queen.

Attached: ciabr.jpg (738x369, 29K)

Sorry to burst your bubble but he's probably living like a gypsy if he is living in Thailand. No one I've ever met who has been on neetbux would ever be able to go abroad abd live like they're on holiday

>looking forward to working towards being a cashier as a goal

Attached: castanzacat.jpg (400x400, 20K)

No posting on the job wagie!

Attached: 1555524761574.png (918x382, 16K)

this is why you lock them in the wagecage lmao

shit didn't know this. i really hope i can take advantage of this in some way

It's fuckin Thailand. Not L.A

Imagine not only working a shit job, but being forced by your superiors to pretend to be enthusiastic about working your shit job
This video single handedly will make me vote for Bernie. Burn it all down

He bought a 100sqm apartment built in 2013 right next to the beach for €120k that he had left after he sold his house and paid down the mortgage here.

So he's only paying like €50 in utilities every month, out of €2800 that he gets paid. And the cost of living there is ridicolously low. After utilities and food is paid, he has like €2400 left to waste on whatever he wants.

>seizes
Ceases. I don't have to listen to this.

Nothing. He tilted his head sideways.

bernie will just make the shit job pay more, if that.

What country are you in? If it's one I know the rules in I can give you some advice.

move to Thailand and become the rich neet that all the ladyboys love

Go innawoods and try to live like a hermit

this is the future of America. Amazon will be similar except they'll be wearing catheters and Gopros to make sure they're doing things correctly and not stealing

that gets you arrested and/or shot in the land of the free

this film it and put it on youttube and become a hit overnight

>see this thread every single day
>just scroll past it
>finally click on it today
>it's just /r9k/ shit
Sigh.

working at amazon is fucked. i cant believe the amount of shills i see here that say it isnt

sweden (no bully)
idk If i'd make it in that heat. im to hot in sweden in the summer as it is

11709152*
post made by a capeshit redditor

>that image of the actual unironic wage cage

Say what you want about feudalism but at least the peasants didn't have to wear diapers to meet their quota.

Seethe more wagecuck. Oh, is that the bell ringing to signify that your designated break period has expired? Chop chop, Mr Noseberg will be angry if you're 5 seconds late!

He'll probably live in a tourist place so prices are jacked

>apartment
>€2800
I mean his story is bullshit man. If you can't figure this out yourself you are a bit thick

With the kind of NEETbux you get in Scandinavia, Switzerland, etc, you can easily live a life of luxury in low-cost countries like Thailand. Fucking hell, when I was sick for a few weeks the sickpay I got from the government was 5 times the average salary in Thailand.

And the absolute minimum amount of NEETbux anyone can get here (if they never had a job) is still 3 times the average salary in Thailand which is only $800.

>16 years of school
>here is your shelf stacking Job
>go to college
>well well well, aren't we clever
>her is your desk job, Its more work for the same pay
>go to uni
>her is your desk job, Its more work for the same pay, sucker you wasted 6 years of full time income so not only are you down £96k you have added debts hehehe, oh yeh and don't forget you don't live forever

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)

>on topic threads get deleted
>this bullshit stays up
you really earned your pay, jannu

Attached: 1502223003264.jpg (200x198, 15K)

get into construction or a trade somehow. Even as a helper. Make better money and low point of entry and dont have to deal with many people. You pick up usable skills too

In Northern Europe €2800 is on the low side. You get 66% of your former salary, and then you can have private insurance to cover the remaining 34% if you want to continue to receive 100% of your former salary after you get sick.

Sounds comfy

Could someone who worked at a Department Store fill me in on why you'd wanna be a Cashier? That seems like easily the worst job, you gotta just stand there and scan items all day, non stop. Always making sure that you scanned each item (but not twice) and you do have to make sure you give back the proper change and watch out for fake bills.

If I worked at Walmart or Target I sure as hell would rather move around inventory and at least get to move around.

his hot pockets are in the toaster, It will take him 30 min to waddle back to the computer

have faith

This.

But you're forgetting suicide. Tfw you find out Walmart was sued for taking out secret insurance policies on their bottom tier employees, so when they eventually commit suicide wallmart gets a fat settlement check and the family gets nothing. Its called dead peasants insurance.

So fucked up.

if you guys are worried about being a pawn for mr goldberg, why not get a government job?

How do I not feel guilty about being a NEET?

this is what I figured and you already see plenty of older with guys in Thailand for this very reason well and the sex

This is expected and encouraged under capitalism, it's not fucked up

the peasants had a chance for a better life, even if small: if they survived a plague like the Black Death, the survivors would become relatively wealthier as their labor was more valuable afterwards. There's no chance of that for wagies of the future, automation is 100% guaranteed to get cheaper over time. The future is dark beyond warhammer 40k lore.

Walmart managers are fucking evil man, the company I work for picked up a few of them for the smaller stores and they powertrip hard, they are big on making sure no one can move up and keeping them down to the point where some of them actively lie about their employees to prevent promotions, some guy was trying to move to a warehouse position from one of the retail stores and got fucked over because his manager said he has a terrible attendance record when he actually never missed a day, only reason nothing happened was because the higher ups don't fucking care.

He probably does. That’s how the machine works, friend. The able stress and work themselves into an early grave so disabled neets and niggers get to have a nice life

is this patch/sticker available to buy somewhere

they want 4 years work experience and references

If you dont know anyone you cant really get one since they like people who are recommended by friends or family

You can't take a life insurance policy on someone without then knowing about it user.

I didn’t say in the USA. You think anyone is looking for you in the Yukon?

i think most places switch up who does what. If you sit all day you fuck up yourbody eventuellt but If you rum around and stack shit constantly you'll get pains in the sort term. better to do little of both

Imagine the black death happening and wiping out a good percentage of the population and somehow you survive...WOW, the potential. You could elevate yourself up from serfdom.

okay, let's say everyone stops being a "wagie" and becomes a NEET like you

Who will make your food?
Who will generate electricity from your home?
Who will make the computer you spend all day on?

If there weren't any wagies, society would collapse

He wanted to save you. All you had to do was listen.

Attached: e6b8ef9416cdd1c761e294849678142d6b53489e691d091e873280453343c022.jpg (200x252, 6K)

join the armed forces so you can at least collect your welfare check guilt free.
>but I have autism/medical bullshit
lie about it
>but I have a criminal record
you're fucked

Attached: 1560120670196.jpg (836x543, 111K)

You can do anything in USA. It's the land of the free

is there any evidence of this?

fuck off discord tranny

the only significant thing 99.999% of people will ever do is have a child that will continue their sorry genes. it's the only thing that will have a lasting impact.

They don't make that much.

>hello wagie please sign this workers agreement before you start your first shift
done

>it’s a basement dwelling incel laughs at people who earn money and have a basic level of respectability episode

The unemployed need to be put in camps

I'm trying to speak truth to power on your behalf and all you can do is spout transphobic conspiracy theories? You should fuck off, not me.

Attached: 151948519534.png (615x620, 393K)

Kek, my father did the same thing when he passed 50. Divorced my mom, took his share of the house, bought a fucking mansion in Thailand and lived the rest of his life fucking thai women until he died of heart failure.

entry point construction jobs in my area pay like 20-30 bucks an hour. why wouldn't you just do that?

>transphobic
no it's definitely you that should fuck off

Attached: 1560858586936.jpg (1080x1766, 441K)

Yes. Just google wallmart dead peasant insurance

If you are Christian you could become a monastic and worship God with your brothers. Could do penance for leeching off the system too.

how are you going to get your tranny surgery and tranny pills in a commie utopia when you can't even get bread lmao